Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 37639 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:46 - Dec 14 with 1731 viewsyogibear_412

If our board actually pulled their wallets out Rondon and Chadli could have been playing in our team tonight. It's like us fans are sitting at a sushi bar watching these players on a conveyor belt. We are at the end feeding on the scraps.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:46 - Dec 14 with 1731 viewsElward

The win against Sunderland masked how crap we really are
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 14 with 1721 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 14 by Shonky

59% possession.

Everton had 27% last night.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 with 1645 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 14 by Shonky

The same thing happend at Stoke. We were in it for a while then shat ourselves.

Definitely a patter. Man U was the same. It's jekll and hyde with bob's team. We either concede and hat full and get thrashed or shut up shop completely. Weird.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 with 1634 viewsShonky

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 14 by morningstar

Kind of my point. We have (out)matched them statistically. Statistics don't account for the fact that our goalkeeper cant keep out headers from 20 yards away.

Its just a ride...

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 with 1599 viewsperchrockjack

Yet we re looking at the chihuahua Tom carroll

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 1556 viewsshandyjack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 by Shonky

Kind of my point. We have (out)matched them statistically. Statistics don't account for the fact that our goalkeeper cant keep out headers from 20 yards away.

Really you can't be blaming Fab for any of the 3 goals??

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 1515 viewsTheResurrection

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:44 - Dec 14 by exiledclaseboy

No it isn't. There's no evidence to support that theory this season.

Exactly mate - some absolute vvank comments on this thread tonight

Our support is a disgrace

Just wanting to turn on anyone, in numbers, as soon as the chips are down.

MUGS!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 1492 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of evidence to support it in the second half of last season when essentially the same squad pulled out of a relegation nosedive and finished mid table.

We had a competent manager then though.

This post has been edited by an administrator

plenty indeed - liverpool / chelsea............ etc

BB is the weakest link - by a c*ntry mile
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 1456 viewsjackrabbit

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 14 by yogibear_412

The squad is rubbish - if you are blaming the manager who inherited these players then you are missing the point. I wouldn't trust any of that back 4 to do anything. Rangel away from home is suicide. All the Centre backs are currently not prem standard and We've all been looking to get rid of Taylor for 3 years. We don't defend from the front - llorente strolling around.

But bob didn't buy or choose any of these players!

What you gonna do if you sack him and lose another 4 on the bounce? Damage is done - thank the old board for pure sh1tness in most transfer windows!

Well said. Too many substandard players. Manager immaterial.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 1422 viewsJokeren1943

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:06 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

Yeah, but that's not what you said, is it?

Montero already looks fed up with Taylor stropping behind him/.

I said "He (Routledge) sadly play like crap every time he plays". So yes Routledge has in general played very poor the whole season.

Compared to how Routledge played for Swansea a few seasons ago. He was much better.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 21:51]
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 1378 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of evidence to support it in the second half of last season when essentially the same squad pulled out of a relegation nosedive and finished mid table.

We had a competent manager then though.

Essentially the same squad shorn of its defensive lynchpin in Williams, of midfield goals in Ayew, sporting two new strikers, and a chopped and changed midfield.

Aye, essentially the same squad. I've no idea where the notion comes from that "the squad is essentially fine it's the manager who's at fault (unless it's Guidolin cos when he was in charge it was the board's fault for lumbering him with a sh*t squad."

The players and manager are simply not up to it at this level.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 1368 viewsGeoffThom

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 by perchrockjack

Yet we re looking at the chihuahua Tom carroll

Don't forget Williams at palace either ,top notch players we go for !!!
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 1315 viewsOldjack

those chances in the last 10 mins

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 1288 viewsmonmouth

Oh well, we simply can't lose on Saturday and then West Ham and Muff are massive. Not that I have much if any hope left if I'm honest.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 1282 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 14 by Shonky

Bob's statistics will say they won on points but we could have knocked them out in the last round!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 14 with 1269 viewsShonky

How is our players incompetancy Bradleys fault? Its not Bobs fault that his best left back is a joker. Its not his fault that Fabianski couldn't stop a beach ball hit from the half way line with a blow up baseball bat.

Its just a ride...

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 14 with 1268 viewsTheResurrection

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:47 - Dec 14 by morningstar

They had 41.5%

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 14 with 1242 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

MUGS!!!

It's not good, but it's a lot more logical than turning on players when we win like you did on Saturday. That was all a bit weird.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 14 with 1237 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

MUGS!!!

dullard, with a transparent agenda
#boring
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:54 - Dec 14 with 1198 viewsheadcleaner

Can anyone actually see this squad capable of stringing a four or five game unbeaten run together? With three win on the spin? Before long were going to have to turn this squad into that and it looks grim.

How quickly (if at all) will players better than what we have come in? We don't need squad players we need starting 11 players - like yesterday. The clock is ticking
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:54 - Dec 14 with 1180 viewsDr_Winston

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 14 by exiledclaseboy

Essentially the same squad shorn of its defensive lynchpin in Williams, of midfield goals in Ayew, sporting two new strikers, and a chopped and changed midfield.

Aye, essentially the same squad. I've no idea where the notion comes from that "the squad is essentially fine it's the manager who's at fault (unless it's Guidolin cos when he was in charge it was the board's fault for lumbering him with a sh*t squad."

The players and manager are simply not up to it at this level.

So that's Ash, and Ayew, who most people didn't think fitted into the team anyway. Two players out of a starting XI. The midfielders were all here last season. So were most of the defenders, and wingers. And finished mid table.

As much as it pains you to give Guidolin even the teensiest bit of credit for last season, he did a hell of a lot better with the mess he inherited than Bradley has thus far.

The squad is not perfect, but he's getting nowhere near the best out of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 14 with 1162 viewsshandyjack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:53 - Dec 14 by Shonky

How is our players incompetancy Bradleys fault? Its not Bobs fault that his best left back is a joker. Its not his fault that Fabianski couldn't stop a beach ball hit from the half way line with a blow up baseball bat.

again, how on earth can you criticise fab for any of those 3 goals ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 14 with 1160 viewsmorningstar

MUGS!!!

Chris, it's a message board. You can't go roaring the team on from here mind!

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:56 - Dec 14 with 1126 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:52 - Dec 14 by morningstar

Bob's statistics will say they won on points but we could have knocked them out in the last round!

Seriously though Gar, it's not just Bradley. It's not popular but if he goes then Curt has to go too. There is no way he hasn't had a big hand in the Bradley regime. And as for that turd Roberts. Our defence has gone backwards on roller skates since he rolled up, yet he's still there. And Leadbetter and Jenkins. get the whole facking lot out and start again. before January.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024