Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you have sympathy for this family? 19:38 - Dec 14 with 4103 viewsJackfath

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/family-of-eight-demand-that-swansea-coun

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:40 - Dec 14 with 2933 viewsDarran

Go to the EP Facebook page and read the comments. It's f*cking brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:41 - Dec 14 with 2920 viewsJackfath

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:40 - Dec 14 by Darran

I note the father of the family has responded on the EP website.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:42 - Dec 14 with 2917 viewsexiledclaseboy

Depends on the dimensions of the flat. I was brought up in the same size of family in a three bed semi detached. It was a squeeze but we managed and didn't know any different.

Poll: Tory leader

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 20:31 - Dec 14 with 2825 viewsdickythorpe

Look at the "lamps" on some of those kids!!!! You don't get kids with " mince pies" like that unless there's been some sharing of family genes!
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 2790 viewsClinton

They seem to be Swans fans judging by one of the pictures. Tell the council we need a bigger stadium to accomodate them all.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 20:52 - Dec 14 with 2772 viewsFireboy

the dad should have had the snip at 3 or they should have bought a tele
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 20:57 - Dec 14 with 2746 viewsswanjackal

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 20:52 - Dec 14 by Fireboy

the dad should have had the snip at 3 or they should have bought a tele

Got enough of them to stage their own dramas and sporting events, at least it saves on the TV licence.

The Billings Method has got a lot to answer for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 23:35 - Dec 14 with 2605 viewsLoyal

Fck me, buy them all sandwiches and send them on a retards picnic.

The real issue for me here is he has actually climbed on top of that ginger pie machine and stuck whatever member he has in her to produce more fifty pence headed kids. Those kids alone will cost the tax payer fcking fortunes in eye tests, glasses and hearing tests because they clearly all eat mars bars and chips every day and are hardly healthy. The older one at the back with paedo glasses and the look of a top shelf indulgist is confirmation if any is needed that my suggestion to the govt of a uterus removal programme in the South Wales area is crucial to retain our right to free prescriptions.

They are the sort of 'family' that put up their Christmas decorations in September. Take them from that house and let them free FFS, the cattle need feeding.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 00:07 - Dec 15 with 2579 viewssiralan

He says his wife has mental health issues.I think he has also engaging in sexual activity with her and walking around at 39 in a Star Wars t-shirt.
The oldest one at the back with Deirdre Barlow glasses is scary and he's looking at the camera man
as if to say "it's only time before I am headline news in your paper" and he's probably correct.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 0:18]
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 00:15 - Dec 15 with 2569 viewsDyfnant

The government should subsidise heroin

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 07:31 - Dec 15 with 2493 viewsdickythorpe

Burn them all!!!
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 11:53 - Dec 15 with 2388 viewsskippyjack

Obviously.. the amount of vitriol and abuse they get from the general public is unwarranted.

People are thick in general, responding without any thought, and throthing at the mouth.

But I don't rate the majority anyway.. half the population is as dense as a door knob.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 12:00 - Dec 15 with 2376 viewsPegojack

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Why are we all supposed to support him and his offspring? If you can't afford to feed and house your family, keep your knob in your pants, son!
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 12:08 - Dec 15 with 2363 viewsskippyjack

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 12:00 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Why are we all supposed to support him and his offspring? If you can't afford to feed and house your family, keep your knob in your pants, son!

They have difficulties.. genes produce kids with difficulties.

Are we going to start categorising or implement laws, stating people with a specific gene, are unable to have children.

It's like a 1930s American segregation mentality.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 13:06 - Dec 15 with 2307 viewsdickythorpe

Skippy, have a nice frosty pint of feck off you idiot!!!
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 13:06 - Dec 15 with 2307 views1983

Sympathy for the children that think its normal to have their life splatted across the newspaper while their old fella begs for a bigger house

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 13:22 - Dec 15 with 2288 viewsMrSwansea

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 12:08 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

Are we going to start categorising or implement laws, stating people with a specific gene, are unable to have children.

THERE ARE 6 CHILDREN. ONE HAS AUTISM.

What a terrible piece of news, the council are actually trying to accommodate them.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 13:32 - Dec 15 with 2275 viewssiralan

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 12:08 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

So you are happy for them to carry on knocking out babies that they can not support of house,and if not how many should they be allowed to produce?

Who do you think should pay and be responsible for them?

Are you willing to pay for the extension they are demanding or do you think that is my and other taxpayers responsiblity?
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:08 - Dec 15 with 2184 viewsskippyjack

So many with superiority and god complexes out there.. f*cking ell.. Why should doctors help these numpties out?

People want certain people to be sterilized ffs.

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 2172 viewsDyfnant

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:08 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

So many with superiority and god complexes out there.. f*cking ell.. Why should doctors help these numpties out?

People want certain people to be sterilized ffs.

You've a lovely looking family there fella

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:18 - Dec 15 with 2169 viewsVetchitBack

It's depressing but entirely logical in this political age that a man thinks the state are entirely responsible for his children which presumably chose to conceive.

What's more depressing however are many of the above comments.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 2159 viewssbwng

I bet she owns a smashing blouse or two

Goulet

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 2126 viewssiralan

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:21 - Dec 15 by sbwng

I bet she owns a smashing blouse or two

Skippy will be buying her a few more for Christmas no doubt,I just hope she gets him a razor to shave that scruffy beard he has.
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:14 - Dec 15 with 2065 viewscimlajack

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:40 - Dec 14 by Darran

You are spot on, it is f*cking brilliant

E.P. have to pull that page, surely ?
Do you have sympathy for this family? on 19:27 - Dec 15 with 2047 viewsLohengrin

Do you have sympathy for this family? on 17:18 - Dec 15 by VetchitBack

It's depressing but entirely logical in this political age that a man thinks the state are entirely responsible for his children which presumably chose to conceive.

What's more depressing however are many of the above comments.

Well put.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024