Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower 09:51 - Dec 15 with 765 viewsdickythorpe

Great way of saving time ,and if you're dehydrated the dark yellow mixes well with the lather when going down the plughole.
Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 10:12 - Dec 15 with 752 viewssbwng

Can't beat a Tango in the Gower

Goulet

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:31 - Dec 15 with 657 viewsswanjackal

Pissing in the sink as you brush your teeth. Something that, although I don't do anymore, I certainly did when often used the sink in my room during uni in my rooms as a makeshift urinal when a trip to the bathroom was just too much to bare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 654 viewsGravy

Everyone pisses in the shower...

Even birds...

If you're lucky you'll find one that combines Tiffin time with it...👍😉
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 14:36]
Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:39 - Dec 15 with 648 viewsPegojack

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:31 - Dec 15 by swanjackal

Pissing in the sink as you brush your teeth. Something that, although I don't do anymore, I certainly did when often used the sink in my room during uni in my rooms as a makeshift urinal when a trip to the bathroom was just too much to bare.

Did you rinse your toothbrush off in it?
Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:46 - Dec 15 with 640 viewsswanjackal

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:39 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

Did you rinse your toothbrush off in it?

No, but it made a cheap mouthwash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 15:13 - Dec 15 with 614 viewsSoberBaker

Kill 2 birds with one stone slash in the shower on 14:31 - Dec 15 by swanjackal

Been there.

Even the sink became too much to bare during the height of my alcoholism.

Sprawled on my sofa pissing in to an empty coke bottle wasn't one of my finest moments
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 15:23]

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024