Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case I don't get chance this week.. 22:39 - Dec 18 with 1878 viewsWhiteyBFC

Merry Christmas to my Dale friends, you know who you are.

What a bloody season you're having, again. Unbelievable. Even I didn't see it this time. Just further cement my belief that apart from Hecky, Keith is the best manager out there.

And is true that Bury have lost 11 on the spin or summat? I said sacking Flicker wasn't the answer. Idiots.

Have a good one, people.

Whitey x
Just in case I don't get chance this week.. on 06:36 - Dec 19 with 1751 viewsfrenzied

All the best to you Whitey

We are certainly progressing well..just need the away form to be a little better and wed have a chance of a play off spot.

Cant see the top 3 not being Scunny,Bolton and Sheff utd but the next 3 places are wide open.
Barnsley seem in steady form at present .several high scoring games..i can see them ending above half way come next May.

I think Bury is now 12 in a row..Accy have had a bad run also ..2 wins in last 14...could be a case of foot and foot disease spreading across the North West..i fully expect a culling of some of the "cattle" at Gigg if this continues.

And then theres Oldham..1 win in last 18 league games or so..Scunny oddly enough!

Its a disease definitely!!!...isolate Barnsley immediately

All the best M8!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024