Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now let's go get some players 19:37 - Dec 31 with 2014 viewsFlossy

No Clement appears to be in and that distraction is out of the way let's go spend some money and get some players in!!!!
Now let's go get some players on 19:59 - Dec 31 with 1947 viewsdobjack2

Don't worry Jenkins has it sorted with a little bit of help from bob.
Now let's go get some players on 20:01 - Dec 31 with 1932 viewsDJack

Now let's go get some players on 19:59 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

Don't worry Jenkins has it sorted with a little bit of help from bob.

That is the most scary of thoughts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Now let's go get some players on 20:02 - Dec 31 with 1931 viewssP7qupUf

Would not bother. Won't get anyone decent to sign. Prices will be inflated too and we will end up paying over the odds for players. Recruitment should have been sorted in the summer as we all know. Best keep money to build a war chest with a view to bouncing back next year. However, danger is the money from sales of best players and parachute payments will be pocketed by the Yanks to make up for the fall in value of the club. Difficult times ahead I am afraid.
Now let's go get some players on 20:05 - Dec 31 with 1914 viewsjack2jack

Now there's the rub, is it shite or bust or the usual penny pinching.
Now let's go get some players on 20:10 - Dec 31 with 1895 viewsJohnw102

Just important to make sure we hold on to Siggy, who on todays showing looked the only useful player.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Now let's go get some players on 21:12 - Dec 31 with 1809 viewsChief

The fact that Clement has it shows we 'building for the future' and this seasons written off. Couple of cheap loans in I expect in January. They'll use the excuse that or it will be perceived that we're already gone so no point shelling out now

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Now let's go get some players on 21:51 - Dec 31 with 1717 viewsjesushchrist

Now let's go get some players on 20:10 - Dec 31 by Johnw102

Just important to make sure we hold on to Siggy, who on todays showing looked the only useful player.

What game were you watching, he was garbage today, as he has been all season on the whole.
Now let's go get some players on 21:57 - Dec 31 with 1687 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

On the evidence of today we need a whole new squad.

I can't see any scenario where we sign the players required to stay up this season.

Our current crop have thrown in the towel as master of ceremonies HJ gets paler and paler as the sledgehammer of judgement smashes through his west stand bubble.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Now let's go get some players on 22:01 - Dec 31 with 1664 viewsAngelRangelQS

Now let's go get some players on 21:57 - Dec 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

On the evidence of today we need a whole new squad.

I can't see any scenario where we sign the players required to stay up this season.

Our current crop have thrown in the towel as master of ceremonies HJ gets paler and paler as the sledgehammer of judgement smashes through his west stand bubble.

Yeah absolutely true. Even if you threw £200m at it in January we'd still be up against it.

We have to build for the championship now. Trying to stay up will be a fools errand
Now let's go get some players on 22:15 - Dec 31 with 1629 viewsEilian

Now let's go get some players on 22:01 - Dec 31 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah absolutely true. Even if you threw £200m at it in January we'd still be up against it.

We have to build for the championship now. Trying to stay up will be a fools errand

That's not true imo

Before todays game no one outside the top 7 had scored more than 3 goals more than us.

We simply need to tighten up at the back in a big way. If we are able to make all our major signings in defence and defensive midfield then we should technically have enough to get out of trouble. Especially if we are strong enough at the back to hold out against the big boys in the tougher fixtures.

It's a big ask for sure.

But not impossible!
Now let's go get some players on 22:34 - Dec 31 with 1568 viewsSmellyplumz

Now let's go get some players on 22:15 - Dec 31 by Eilian

That's not true imo

Before todays game no one outside the top 7 had scored more than 3 goals more than us.

We simply need to tighten up at the back in a big way. If we are able to make all our major signings in defence and defensive midfield then we should technically have enough to get out of trouble. Especially if we are strong enough at the back to hold out against the big boys in the tougher fixtures.

It's a big ask for sure.

But not impossible!

Let go its easier

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Now let's go get some players on 22:44 - Dec 31 with 1539 viewsEilian

Ha! Neeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!

I will moan until the bitter bitter end!
Now let's go get some players on 23:47 - Dec 31 with 1435 viewsjackrabbit

Now let's go get some players on 22:44 - Dec 31 by Eilian

Ha! Neeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!

I will moan until the bitter bitter end!

Well said!
Now let's go get some players on 23:47 - Dec 31 with 1428 viewsdobjack2

Now let's go get some players on 20:01 - Dec 31 by DJack

That is the most scary of thoughts.

They haven't been sitting on their hands these last few weeks, the targets for this window have already been identified. If clement takes the job he may have additional input but the same tvvats have been at work with of course bob's help.
Now let's go get some players on 00:08 - Jan 1 with 1365 viewsFireboy

Now let's go get some players on 23:47 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

They haven't been sitting on their hands these last few weeks, the targets for this window have already been identified. If clement takes the job he may have additional input but the same tvvats have been at work with of course bob's help.

Well hopefully clement will have spelt out his targets before he signs up

That will make me feel better as that big nosed c#nt will have had little or no input
Now let's go get some players on 00:13 - Jan 1 with 1339 viewsporschejack

Who's Clement ?
Now let's go get some players on 00:21 - Jan 1 with 1309 viewsPozuelosSideys

I wouldnt get your hopes up. If i had just bought the club and had little intention of investing my hard earned then id be looking at cashing out my playing assets first before we go down.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024