Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? 19:22 - Jan 5 with 4295 viewsSmileyBwoi

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 19:32 - Jan 5 with 3675 viewsmax936

Can't believe you've left out the utterly super brilliant superstar that is Jonathan De-Guzman, that is most people's go to player every transfer window

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 19:46 - Jan 5 with 3633 viewsSmileyBwoi

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 19:32 - Jan 5 by max936

Can't believe you've left out the utterly super brilliant superstar that is Jonathan De-Guzman, that is most people's go to player every transfer window

I was thinking on the spot, I completely forgot about DE GUZMAN. I would have him back any day, good post :)

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 3575 viewsmorningstar

I don't like this poll. It has too many sickly blue and yellowish colours. I'm out sorry.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 3545 viewstrampie

What no Scott Sinclair ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:12 - Jan 5 with 3515 viewsJackfath

Adrian Forbes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:33 - Jan 5 with 3425 viewsGriffting

Pawel Abbott
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:43 - Jan 5 with 3373 viewsTim_Harry

Chico Flores
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 3336 viewsJesusJack

Gary Fisken

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:04 - Jan 5 with 3293 viewsPawelAbbott

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:33 - Jan 5 by Griffting

Pawel Abbott

50K a week and I'm there!!
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:27 - Jan 5 with 3217 viewsmax936

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 19:46 - Jan 5 by SmileyBwoi

I was thinking on the spot, I completely forgot about DE GUZMAN. I would have him back any day, good post :)

People will still want him back when he's retired, he was okish when he decided to come out of hiding, but he was remarkably great at hiding.

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:29 - Jan 5 with 3201 viewsItchySphincter

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:27 - Jan 5 by max936

People will still want him back when he's retired, he was okish when he decided to come out of hiding, but he was remarkably great at hiding.

He was f*cking brilliant for us. Class.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:32 - Jan 5 with 3192 viewsmax936

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:29 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

He was f*cking brilliant for us. Class.

Ki is class toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:36 - Jan 5 with 3171 viewsItchySphincter

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:32 - Jan 5 by max936

Ki is class toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah and that's whuy we sent him to the bottom feeders when we had the amazingly talented JDG. Ki aint fit to lace his boots, hence why we were winning cups with JDG and we're getting regulated with Ki.

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:49 - Jan 5 with 3134 viewsDrizzy

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:36 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Yeah and that's whuy we sent him to the bottom feeders when we had the amazingly talented JDG. Ki aint fit to lace his boots, hence why we were winning cups with JDG and we're getting regulated with Ki.

Ki started in the cup final you m!nge.

You're a real strange one these days, Sunsh.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:53 - Jan 5 with 3118 viewsmax936

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:36 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Oh cheer up Jonny mun, I had great faith in Ki when he came here from Celtic he had been good for them, I kept the faith with him, but that's long gone now, although he did ok Tuesday and the few games before his toe injury.

Jdg, was a bit of a flat track bully for me scored some great goals, but went missing in the tougher games, although if he was sub and came up on he would buck up a bit, but I wasn't his greatest fan, everytime I tried to warm to him cause he'd had a good game and been influential he'd let me down in the proceeding game/games, I appreciate that yourself and others had/have different opinions, but football is all about opinions innit.

Anyway have been up to see Jarv?

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 3064 viewsCooperman

I liked JdG. Many didn't but I did.

Anyway, for the benefit of the poll the only sesnsible and feasible answer is Ben Davies.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 22:17 - Jan 5 with 3058 viewsItchySphincter

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:49 - Jan 5 by Drizzy

I din't say he didn't you knob cheese.

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 22:28 - Jan 5 with 3025 viewsDafyddHuw

itay Shechter.

I just don't get the continual obsession with ex-Swans.
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 22:30 - Jan 5 with 3006 viewsBanosswan

It doesn't work as you can only choose one.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 19:46 - Jan 18 with 2769 viewsSmileyBwoi

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 21:49 - Jan 5 by Drizzy

Played Centre Back that day against Bradford's City Striker Hanson, Best game of his Life lol

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:12 - Jan 18 with 2717 viewsDewi1jack

Is football genius still playing?
We could do with some height in the penalty area at the mo.
Probably still better than FFS Fernandez

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:14 - Jan 18 with 2702 viewsWarwickHunt

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:54 - Jan 5 by JesusJack

Gary Fisken

He's no Darren Pratley.
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 2696 viewsLeonWasGod

What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:12 - Jan 18 by Dewi1jack

Is football genius still playing?
We could do with some height in the penalty area at the mo.
Probably still better than FFS Fernandez

Dennis Lawrence is the go to man if you want height...
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 2696 viewssP7qupUf

Christian Maclean....now that's what you call a centre forward!!!!!
What EX Players Swansea Should Sign In January? on 20:22 - Jan 18 with 2678 viewsKerouac

Jason Price or Richard Duffy at right-back.

Pat Ampadu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024