Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PSG competition for chelsea 10:19 - Jan 10 with 4610 viewscostalotta

In signing llorente from us. Might help us get a better deal...whatever that may be.

I'm hoping he doesn't get sold off as I think if he does go it will send out all the wrong signals. It's hard enough to attract players here anyway without the club being run like a circus. If llorente goes and with Borja not doing it we will be an even bigger pickle.

Hopefully just paper talk.
PSG competition for chelsea on 15:18 - Jan 10 with 1130 viewsnantywatcher

The only thing I would say to add to the debate is that if he gets one reasonably bad injury he will be almost worthless. The risk of playing him before a deal goes through could be very costly.
PSG competition for chelsea on 15:31 - Jan 10 with 1072 viewspencoedjack

PSG competition for chelsea on 14:11 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

That's just a childish argument and I'm not after a reaction. Just saying things as I see them.

Was Llorente seriously no ANYONE'S radar beginning of the season? What if I'd played along with this childish game and said him then. People would've laughed.

It's not my job to scout players but there will be replacements somewhere in world football even it it's on loan.

Same for Siggy.

I just would have liked the rebuilding to have already started by now.

The reply I expected
PSG competition for chelsea on 01:21 - Jan 11 with 851 viewsWanderer

Keep him, the guy has quality.
We need to provide service to him in the 18 yard box, on the floor or in the air, bit simple but that is what I believe, it's improvement on the wingers delivery is what is needed here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024