Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
olsson deal close? 13:06 - Jan 11 with 9967 viewsgazza_1234

olsson deal close? on 17:17 - Jan 11 with 1586 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

olsson deal close? on 17:05 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

Possibly they'd have been on the radar (again) but we wouldn't necessarily have signed them.

If we'd been 8th, we'd have probably had more of a shout for the likes of Badstuber, Batshuayi, etc, especially if we had a decent manager with contacts (which we've not had for 3 years)

I genuinely believe the Badstuber and Batshuayi links were all leaked by the club to keep up some sort of supporter morale.

Make it look like we're trying to sign these excellent players but have no interest in signing them. Meanwhile we'll end up signing players like Olsson, Carroll and the rest of the usual sort of signings with the excuse that 'Well we did try..'

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

olsson deal close? on 17:20 - Jan 11 with 1568 viewsmitchwales

olsson deal close? on 13:47 - Jan 11 by AussieSwan

this SCREAMS of another Jenkins transfer

He sounds like a huge improvement on what we have. I couldn't care less if Huw Jenkins wants him or not.
olsson deal close? on 17:35 - Jan 11 with 1487 viewsAussieSwan

olsson deal close? on 17:20 - Jan 11 by mitchwales

He sounds like a huge improvement on what we have. I couldn't care less if Huw Jenkins wants him or not.

yep he's an improvement on Taylor but that's not saying much. Personally I have not seen much of Olsson but at least we're finally looking to fill a deficiency.

But my point still stands that it's a Jenkins move due to constantly being linked wtih him. Ulloa and Carroll next, you watch.

Hopefully Clement has got some aces up his sleeve.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

olsson deal close? on 17:44 - Jan 11 with 1448 viewsSwans_16

Olsson is a decent LB, also having been capped by Sweden quite a lot.

Definately an improvement, i wouldn't even say it would be a Jenkins signing 100%. Paul could well have seen something he likes during his Derby days ?
olsson deal close? on 18:11 - Jan 11 with 1357 viewsGriffting

From what I can see Norwich fans seemed unhappy about this. Personally I think he looked decent in a very poor Norwich side last season. Wouldn't be too unhappy with this signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024