Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New coach? 15:54 - Jan 11 with 4154 viewsshandyjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2589589/swansea-city-boss-paul-clement-wants-to-b

can we roll back the years and get him as a player

Poll: Expectation for the season

New coach? on 16:06 - Jan 11 with 3072 viewsSwansea93

Good move that, surely the players would get a lift from someone of his reputation.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New coach? on 16:07 - Jan 11 with 3056 viewsyescomeon

He's the kind of midfielder we need. Never get anyone of his quality but a poor imitation would do.

Upthecity!

New coach? on 16:10 - Jan 11 with 3007 views3swan

Didier Drogba available as well

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2567847/didier-drogba-opens-door-for-mar
New coach? on 16:12 - Jan 11 with 2990 viewsHeadmaster

It's official

[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 16:12]
New coach? on 16:22 - Jan 11 with 2865 viewsJango

New coach? on 16:12 - Jan 11 by Headmaster

It's official

[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 16:12]

Can only be a good thing! What a player he was. Good signs coming from the club at the moment
New coach? on 16:22 - Jan 11 with 2850 viewsnantywatcher

Get ready for the deluge of experts' opinions - that he was crap, is crap, second rate, a drinking buddy of HJ's, a waste of mney etc etc Dwight - over to you.
New coach? on 16:23 - Jan 11 with 2838 viewsshandyjack

New coach? on 16:22 - Jan 11 by nantywatcher

Get ready for the deluge of experts' opinions - that he was crap, is crap, second rate, a drinking buddy of HJ's, a waste of mney etc etc Dwight - over to you.

jobs for the boys init

Poll: Expectation for the season

New coach? on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 2811 viewsjasper_T

Has he done his badges?
Login to get fewer ads

New coach? on 16:26 - Jan 11 with 2772 viewsmax936

He's a rubbish coach mun he's to small to see players the other end of the pitch and across the other wing

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New coach? on 16:26 - Jan 11 with 2761 viewsmacthejack

Can only be a good thing having the players learning from one of the best midfielders of recent times and someone who's won pretty much everything as a player. Bring a bit of a solid winning mentality to the club.

Better than James c*nting Beattie anyway.
New coach? on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 2738 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fantastic news. Great day of news:
- Narsingh close
- Olsson out of nowhere
- Claude in as assistant
New coach? on 16:28 - Jan 11 with 2709 viewsairedale

New coach? on 16:23 - Jan 11 by shandyjack

jobs for the boys init

They've brought him in to make the tea mun.
New coach? on 16:30 - Jan 11 with 2696 viewsjasper_T

New coach? on 16:27 - Jan 11 by TheKirkyLife

Fantastic news. Great day of news:
- Narsingh close
- Olsson out of nowhere
- Claude in as assistant

Out of nowhere? Really? We've been linked with him for yonks.
New coach? on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 2669 viewsmacthejack

I think you would literally argue black was white if it meant you could have a dig at the Swans in some way or other.
New coach? on 16:45 - Jan 11 with 2501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

New coach? on 16:22 - Jan 11 by nantywatcher

I see no reason to criticise this. He's arguably the greatest defensive midfielder ever to play in the Premier League. If he can teach Cork, Fer, Fulton and Ki a thing or two then brilliant. It's one of our weakest areas in games - midfielders protecting the defence.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

New coach? on 16:49 - Jan 11 with 2458 viewsLeonWasGod

New coach? on 16:45 - Jan 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see no reason to criticise this. He's arguably the greatest defensive midfielder ever to play in the Premier League. If he can teach Cork, Fer, Fulton and Ki a thing or two then brilliant. It's one of our weakest areas in games - midfielders protecting the defence.

In principle I'd agree but with one word of caution: Roy Keane was also one of the greatest as a player and fruggin fruit loop as a coach/manager., so it doesn't necessarily follow.

BUT, this guy's got pedigree already on the coaching side so I don't think we're in Roy Keane territory.

If PC's getting what he needs that has to be good news. Let's hope it extends to players too.
New coach? on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 2405 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A very good addition

Upgrade on Williams

And never worked for the post office

Nice work Paul

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

New coach? on 16:56 - Jan 11 with 2365 viewsAngelRangelQS

I wonder if there'd have been so much hand wringing over Curtis if they'd known who was replacing him.
New coach? on 16:56 - Jan 11 with 2360 viewsvetchonian

New coach? on 16:49 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

In principle I'd agree but with one word of caution: Roy Keane was also one of the greatest as a player and fruggin fruit loop as a coach/manager., so it doesn't necessarily follow.

BUT, this guy's got pedigree already on the coaching side so I don't think we're in Roy Keane territory.

If PC's getting what he needs that has to be good news. Let's hope it extends to players too.

Coaching career[edit]

This from his Wikedpedia

Makélélé in 2013, in his coaching role at Paris Saint-Germain
Makélélé became head coach of Bastia on 24 May 2014. After less than six months in charge, however, he was sacked on 3 November 2014 following a 1—0 defeat to Guingamp on 1 November, due to his inability to make an impact on the club as coach.[23]

Bit worrying?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

New coach? on 16:57 - Jan 11 with 2345 views34dfgdf54

New coach? on 16:45 - Jan 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Spot on.

One of my all time favourite players.

Welcome to Swansea Claude. Please, show Jack Cork the video back over of the Hull game and highlight how yet again he was bullied off the ball for the second goal. That should not be happening on your watch.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 16:58]
New coach? on 16:58 - Jan 11 with 2335 viewsAngelRangelQS

New coach? on 16:56 - Jan 11 by vetchonian

Coaching career[edit]

This from his Wikedpedia

Makélélé became head coach of Bastia on 24 May 2014. After less than six months in charge, however, he was sacked on 3 November 2014 following a 1—0 defeat to Guingamp on 1 November, due to his inability to make an impact on the club as coach.[23]

Bit worrying?

Probably why he's now a coach and not a manager...
New coach? on 16:58 - Jan 11 with 2326 viewsLeonWasGod

Coaching career[edit]

This from his Wikedpedia

Bit worrying?

Hm, so maybe not so much of a pedigree then. I thought he'd had success as a number 2 to Ancelotti? Maybe it's Ancelotti we really need!
New coach? on 16:58 - Jan 11 with 2324 viewsThornburyswan

New coach? on 16:28 - Jan 11 by airedale

They've brought him in to make the tea mun.

Don't tell me Curt's willing to show him where he keeps the kettle! ;-)
New coach? on 16:59 - Jan 11 with 2319 viewsvetchonian

New coach? on 16:58 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

Probably why he's now a coach and not a manager...

read it again it states head coach and no impact as coach!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

New coach? on 17:00 - Jan 11 with 2299 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Coaching career[edit]

This from his Wikedpedia

Bit worrying?

Well he doesn't have to worry about tactics, dossiers, instructions or anything else apart from improving the defensive abilities of our midfielders. Hopefully he does well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024