Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships 19:07 - Jan 19 with 3031 viewsnorthwesternjack

Hi guys, I'm currently studying marketing in Swansea and am required to conduct primary research for my dissertation. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking the time to fill it out? I am looking at perceptions on shirt sponsorships in professional football and it would really help me out and should take around 7 minutes to complete! Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KJLLJXS

Cheers,

Sam
Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 19:24 - Jan 19 with 3000 viewsDewi1jack

Good luck.
But warning people a survey takes 7 minutes will put them off doing one.

Done (very quickly)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 19:44 - Jan 19 with 2985 viewsBanosswan

Done. It doesn't take seven mins guys (unless you're that indecisive).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 20:42 - Jan 19 with 2934 viewsnorthwesternjack

Thanks to everyone completing it!
Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 21:03 - Jan 19 with 2912 viewsjack2jack

Done
Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 21:04 - Jan 19 with 2908 viewsNeath_Jack

Shared Neath.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 2880 viewsFlashberryjack

Done

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 2879 viewsstevethejack

Done
Questionnaire on shirt sponsorships on 00:48 - Jan 26 with 2713 viewsnorthwesternjack

Thanks all.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024