Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Days Left... 01:54 - Jan 29 with 3350 viewsAussieSwan

What can we expect?

Will Taylor go? Will Barrow go?
Will Jordan Ayew, Leonardo Ulloa, or any other player(s) come in?

It's looking unlikely that we'll get a Centre Back, Right Back, or Defensive Midfielder, but Clement did say that we'd have to wait until very late in the window to get anything more...

Three very interesting days ahead

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Three Days Left... on 02:04 - Jan 29 with 3341 viewsSwan91

I would be happy if we got J.Ayew and Lopes in with Taylor going out. Barrow is a tough one.. if someone offered the reported 7mill on him.. then yes, but if its possible for Clement to get the best out of him and improve his game drastically, then he could be a dangerous threat to the opposition...
Three Days Left... on 06:32 - Jan 29 with 3231 viewsbazzool

Three Days Left... on 02:04 - Jan 29 by Swan91

I would be happy if we got J.Ayew and Lopes in with Taylor going out. Barrow is a tough one.. if someone offered the reported 7mill on him.. then yes, but if its possible for Clement to get the best out of him and improve his game drastically, then he could be a dangerous threat to the opposition...

Yes i totally agree , taylors had it with us now, i hope he moves on, as for barrow i do like him and hes got pace, maybe pc will get him going on the road to success or maybe he will be gone? Who knows, will just have to wait and see
Three Days Left... on 07:17 - Jan 29 with 3195 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rumours from abroad a centre half is coming in .

Ones already chosen a German club over us .

Just the rumours I'm hearing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Three Days Left... on 07:18 - Jan 29 with 3195 viewsmarchamjack

We can expect that the Yanks will continue to not invest any money and we will not end up in a net surfeit spend on transfers once a few are shipped out.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Three Days Left... on 08:16 - Jan 29 with 3095 viewspencoedjack

Three Days Left... on 07:17 - Jan 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rumours from abroad a centre half is coming in .

Ones already chosen a German club over us .

Just the rumours I'm hearing

If that's the case Tom, Amat is down to 4th choice.

I seem to remember him saying (last summer) he wanted first choice football or he was off.

Gone backwards in my eyes anyway.
Three Days Left... on 08:28 - Jan 29 with 3072 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Three Days Left... on 08:16 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

I seem to remember him saying (last summer) he wanted first choice football or he was off.

None of them have covered themselves in glory this season mate .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Three Days Left... on 09:11 - Jan 29 with 2986 viewsnantywatcher

Three Days Left... on 08:16 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

I've got this feeling that Amat is far more versatile than just a C B I think he could play full back or in midfield if so required. (Before the deluge of negativity I'll add of course is doesn't help that he's shit!!)
Three Days Left... on 12:55 - Jan 29 with 2755 viewstomdickharry

Taylor - out
Barrow - out
Centre Back - in (No idea whom)
Think that will be all and it wouldn't surprise me if even a couple of those deals don't materialise.
Login to get fewer ads

Three Days Left... on 15:29 - Jan 29 with 2591 viewsgiantstoneater

We usually manage to get an u21 signing in and nothing else just to perplex us all!!
Three Days Left... on 19:11 - Jan 29 with 2357 viewsAussieSwan

Three Days Left... on 09:11 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

I've got this feeling that Amat is far more versatile than just a C B I think he could play full back or in midfield if so required. (Before the deluge of negativity I'll add of course is doesn't help that he's shit!!)

Been tried in midfield before apparently but not long enough to get a proper look

COULD be a good midfielder - and may be better off making his rash challenges away from the penalty box - but it's a gamble

Three Days Left... on 19:36 - Jan 29 with 2263 viewspencoedjack

Three Days Left... on 19:11 - Jan 29 by AussieSwan

Been tried in midfield before apparently but not long enough to get a proper look

COULD be a good midfielder - and may be better off making his rash challenges away from the penalty box - but it's a gamble

Did he play in front the back 4 against Man Utd ?
Three Days Left... on 19:45 - Jan 29 with 2217 viewsmonmouth

Two days left.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Three Days Left... on 01:33 - Jan 30 with 1997 viewsWanderer

So much being spouted in the media do not know what is true or false.
possibly have two Argy CB or 2 Yorkie CB, just one of the scenarios being touted.
Really does goes down to the wire this time of year, possible we wont see any more in or out.....
Three Days Left... on 01:51 - Jan 30 with 1980 viewsAussieSwan

Three Days Left... on 01:33 - Jan 30 by Wanderer

So much being spouted in the media do not know what is true or false.
possibly have two Argy CB or 2 Yorkie CB, just one of the scenarios being touted.
Really does goes down to the wire this time of year, possible we wont see any more in or out.....

fingers crossed the Ayew - Taylor swap deal goes through

Ayew would definitely improve our starting XI, and ditching Taylor would clear some deadwood as well. It's a huge net positive transfer for us

Three Days Left... on 02:44 - Jan 30 with 1956 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Three Days Left... on 07:18 - Jan 29 by marchamjack

We can expect that the Yanks will continue to not invest any money and we will not end up in a net surfeit spend on transfers once a few are shipped out.

So far we've spent roughly £13m on 3 guys, and sold no one.

We may have a net surplus on the remaining moves (I certainly hope not), but no way we have an overall surplus for the window, not happening. Not without selling Siggy and/or Llorente, which would be a big fat surrender in January.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024