Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DYSS 22:55 - Feb 13 with 2348 viewscwmdonkinjack

Don't want to ban anyone, but unless I have missed it, it would have been good to see some humble pie eating after some of his comments prior to The Foxes fixture. Whilst I'm a realist, I'm glad he's not in my team as I wouldn't fancy his effect on morale.
DYSS on 22:57 - Feb 13 with 2322 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Have a browse through the match day thread. I was complimentary to all but the lazy Jordan Ayew.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

DYSS on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 2289 viewsCooperman

DYSS on 22:57 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have a browse through the match day thread. I was complimentary to all but the lazy Jordan Ayew.

Your positivity extended to very short sentences praising the team, and lunge by Jack Cork.

If you really are a university student and want to make it big in your chosen profession then here is my advice to you:
1) Keep up with the high demands like the ones that you state on here, transpose this to your workforce and don't let them slack. Change them or be changed. However more importantly than that:
2) Recognise and acknowledge effort and praise accordingly. Those around you will get a big morale boost regardless of how much it pains you to say it. Be positive!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 23:13]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

DYSS on 23:45 - Feb 13 with 2214 viewsLoyal

He wasn't lazy he is just slow, and always has been.
We have signed a duck, accept it.
I have, he is better than Taylor = result.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

DYSS on 00:07 - Feb 14 with 2169 viewsNirvana

DYSS on 23:45 - Feb 13 by Loyal

He wasn't lazy he is just slow, and always has been.
We have signed a duck, accept it.
I have, he is better than Taylor = result.

I would say that's more than a bit harsh. Let's give him more than 15 minutes when we're not just closing a game out, shall we? At least he was wearing short sleeves; no gloves, no balaclava. So that 'Is Jordan Ayew a pussy?' thread got its answer. Many more questions but at least he got the first one out of the way. He can bear a chilly wind. On to the more substantial ones now.
DYSS on 07:01 - Feb 14 with 2038 viewsJethroJack

If we won by your favourite (predicted) score 7-0, you'd still find fault in something or someone. Everyone knows, its what you do.

You're tedious....and funny as phuck at the same time.
DYSS on 07:15 - Feb 14 with 1999 viewsElward

Although everyone is entitled to their opinion, the same can be said about a persons own standards. The people who generally find him a troll or a wind up are the ones who were happy when we were only losing 1-0 or 2-0 and praising the team as it was seen as an improvement. I'd rather be on a team with someone like DYSS as I at least know he has a high standard, rather then someone who is happy to lose but give it the whole, ah well we at least tried.
DYSS on 08:20 - Feb 14 with 1891 viewsClinton

The relentless criticism is an insult to the players, coaching staff and supporters of SCFC.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

DYSS on 08:55 - Feb 14 with 1831 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

DYSS on 07:01 - Feb 14 by JethroJack

If we won by your favourite (predicted) score 7-0, you'd still find fault in something or someone. Everyone knows, its what you do.

You're tedious....and funny as phuck at the same time.

I'd be happy if we won 7-0 but there would still be faults to pick up on and improve for the next match.

Login to get fewer ads

DYSS on 08:56 - Feb 14 with 1837 viewsPrivate_Partz

DYSS on 08:20 - Feb 14 by Clinton

The relentless criticism is an insult to the players, coaching staff and supporters of SCFC.

Na. He is just a negative poster. There are many more the other side as well. The happy clappers. He always backs up his opinions and even though I disagree with 80% he says he is fine by me.
There are others on here with their insults against a person and a whole city that are far more deserving of a ban.
I don't get involved in things like this and will probably say no more but banning someone because you disagree with their view smacks of Donald Trump.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

DYSS on 08:57 - Feb 14 with 1825 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

DYSS on 08:56 - Feb 14 by Private_Partz

Na. He is just a negative poster. There are many more the other side as well. The happy clappers. He always backs up his opinions and even though I disagree with 80% he says he is fine by me.
There are others on here with their insults against a person and a whole city that are far more deserving of a ban.
I don't get involved in things like this and will probably say no more but banning someone because you disagree with their view smacks of Donald Trump.

Or inciting treason, genocide, and violent assault if you disagree with Donald Trump and his supporters.

DYSS on 09:05 - Feb 14 with 1795 viewsPegojack

Spot on. DYS is a bit of a WUM, but if he gets his kicks that way, let him get on with it. He doesn't break the site rules, as far as I'm aware. He doesn't bother me, don't read his posts if you don't like them, this is only an internet forum, after all.
DYSS on 09:07 - Feb 14 with 1786 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly a decent lad but one who s willing to post what he feels, unlike many on here following the flock.
NEGATIVE POSTER...F F S

So only good positive things are allowed on here

Fluffy sheep springs to mind

Jeez, he might have said some nasty things about Swansea

Dwight... keep it up and stand tall and erect

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

DYSS on 09:37 - Feb 14 with 1744 viewsBloodyhills

Agree with this.

Don't agree with everything DYSS says but I don't think somebody should be banned just because others don't agree with them.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

DYSS on 10:43 - Feb 14 with 1659 viewsnantywatcher

He's great if he keeps away from football related topics - as far as understanding anything about football I have a bedside table that reads the game better than he does.Completely and utterly clueless, but good to laugh at or with.
DYSS on 11:06 - Feb 14 with 1605 viewsJethroJack

DYSS on 08:55 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd be happy if we won 7-0 but there would still be faults to pick up on and improve for the next match.

Be true to yourself and admit you'd be "happier" if we lost 7-0.
DYSS on 11:13 - Feb 14 with 1580 viewsperchrockjack

Correction

Relentless criticism is meaningless to highly paid professional footballers who have no interest whatsoever in these sort of sites.

Quite staggering really.

Do people actually have any knowledge of their mother tongue.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

DYSS on 12:58 - Feb 14 with 1480 viewsmacthejack

He's one of the best trolls in the business. Never fails to drum up a reaction. Honestly I reckon at least a third of the posts on this site are about him. Bet he f*cking well loves it. Just ignore him you minges.
DYSS on 13:01 - Feb 14 with 1472 viewsDarran

DYSS on 12:58 - Feb 14 by macthejack

He's one of the best trolls in the business. Never fails to drum up a reaction. Honestly I reckon at least a third of the posts on this site are about him. Bet he f*cking well loves it. Just ignore him you minges.

Your last sentence there is spot on.

There's something fuçking wrong with too many people on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

DYSS on 18:58 - Feb 14 with 1305 viewsPrivate_Partz

DYSS on 08:57 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Or inciting treason, genocide, and violent assault if you disagree with Donald Trump and his supporters.

Two wrongs don't make a right, I agree.
As an aside do you support Trump? One for the other board I guess.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

DYSS on 19:24 - Feb 14 with 1258 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

DYSS on 18:58 - Feb 14 by Private_Partz

Two wrongs don't make a right, I agree.
As an aside do you support Trump? One for the other board I guess.....

I do not support him. However out of the two options available, if I was American I would have voted for him.

I believe some of his policies are good and others bad.

DYSS on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1172 viewsPrivate_Partz

DYSS on 19:24 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do not support him. However out of the two options available, if I was American I would have voted for him.

I believe some of his policies are good and others bad.

Fair does. Surprised at that one. Each to their own I guess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024