Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the Swans going on a February training break? 13:11 - Feb 14 with 2491 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Some teams going to Dubai and the like.
Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 13:15 - Feb 14 with 2477 viewsLeonWasGod

Yes. To Fairwood :-)

Clem's said he's keeping them grounded and they're going to just carry on as normal. Can't blame him, seems to be working.
Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 14:58 - Feb 14 with 2330 viewsWxmJax

But if you get the weather you wouldn't want to go anywhere else, or so people who have never been anywhere else say.

Perhaps they're staying at Bank Farm overlooking Horton to get away from it all. Probably got an early bird deal.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:06 - Feb 14 with 2312 viewsmonmouth

I heard PC has taken them to his old stamping ground at Derby to watch the game tonight and give them all a laugh watching true 24 carat solid shit.

'Look lads, there's that Petey Whitts. That's what could happen to you if you lose all your talent and turn to utter crap. Even Neil Taylor could mark him'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:23 - Feb 14 with 2271 viewsairedale

Can somebody please tell me why there is no PL this weekend?

TIA.
Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:27 - Feb 14 with 2258 viewsDarran

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:23 - Feb 14 by airedale

Can somebody please tell me why there is no PL this weekend?

TIA.

Cuppppppp.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 17:04 - Feb 14 with 2120 viewsFlashberryjack

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:27 - Feb 14 by Darran

Cuppppppp.

And we ain't in it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 17:21 - Feb 14 with 2081 viewsjack2jack

Is my opinion that they would be worse off jetting around the place,keep em here,keep em focused, they'll have plenty of time off in the summer break.Seems to me they always suffer after a bit of a break too.imho
Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 1940 viewsBournedore

Definitely the right decision to stay here IMHO.
Login to get fewer ads

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 1901 viewsmonmouth

The benefits to Newcastle of a midwinter break last year

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 1874 viewsairedale

Are the Swans going on a February training break? on 15:27 - Feb 14 by Darran

Cuppppppp.

Oh right, ta. I just assumed in my head that because there were only 16 teams left, they wouldn't bother with the leagues. There are 7 PL teams left in it though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024