Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive times 18:20 - Apr 30 with 1996 viewsCanaDale

All in all I think this has been a very positive season, disappointing not to grab a playoff spot, but we were always playing catch up, but the fighting spirit shown by the team can't be underestimated. The club, one and off the pitch feels very positive right now, feels like we're going places and not just treading water, with the season ticket sales going really well, now is the time to capitalise on the feel good factor.

This team is not far off a top 6 place, a good striker and more defensive stability would have seen us easily in the top 6, we have a very young team with so much energy, some class players who will only get better with each year. It is so good that we have players like Camps, McGahey, Rathbone, Cannon, tied down for next season, and hopefully we can keep one of NML or Lund.

What a transformation the club has taken, when missing out on the L1 playoffs could be considered a disappointment, we have come a long way from battling L2 relegation year in year out. I am very proud of this team, being away for half the season, I've had to rely on social media, but it has been great following them, this is a team going places, exciting times ahead, definitely!
Positive times on 18:40 - Apr 30 with 1920 viewsWalboro

Totally agree we can put the season down to 4 quarters we failed in one but the overall commitment from the players has got to be applauded well done again Keith Hill and his back room staff another season in the right direction and already looking forward to the next a defo bonus if we can keep 2 out of the 3 out of contract players.
Positive times on 18:40 - Apr 30 with 1920 viewsisitme

A fit and firing Davies could well be that striker. He has the finishing ability that could see him score 20 goals next season. We just need him fit. McGahey has been excellent this past month and with a solid, experienced head alongside him he can only get better.
Positive times on 19:12 - Apr 30 with 1820 viewsCanaDale

Positive times on 18:40 - Apr 30 by isitme

A fit and firing Davies could well be that striker. He has the finishing ability that could see him score 20 goals next season. We just need him fit. McGahey has been excellent this past month and with a solid, experienced head alongside him he can only get better.

I agree with Davies, he's a class player at this level, I think if he'd been fit for the whole season things could have been very different. I think McGahey and Keane are the two best CB at the club, but our concentration, and fitness? Need to improve, too many late goals ultimately cost us dear.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 19:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024