Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation 21:02 - Jun 18 with 14546 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/06/18/supporters-trust-members-consultation/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation on 21:04 - Jul 7 with 1025 viewsbonymine

Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation on 21:38 - Jun 29 by swanforthemoney

I was there tonight. My feeling is that its a good deal. 5 million + in the bank and retaining a 10 to 15 % shareholding, depending on the somewhat complex terms, and a seat on the board.
I will be voting for the deal. anything else would be madness.

Your personal opinion of course .....

In reality, a Mickey Mouse cash offer basically 'hush money' to get us off their backs ....yet another cheap shot really !!

Too many people here are running with the foxes and the hounds .......OUR Club is STILL corrupt from top to bottom and that includes the Trust...too many 'friends in high places' .....'you scratch my back & I'll scratch yours' etc .......

Shameful again yet they will get away with it too .....

We Lost OUR CLUB a long time ago Ladies & Gents ....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation on 21:10 - Jul 7 with 1014 viewsQJumpingJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation on 21:04 - Jul 7 by bonymine

Your personal opinion of course .....

In reality, a Mickey Mouse cash offer basically 'hush money' to get us off their backs ....yet another cheap shot really !!

Too many people here are running with the foxes and the hounds .......OUR Club is STILL corrupt from top to bottom and that includes the Trust...too many 'friends in high places' .....'you scratch my back & I'll scratch yours' etc .......

Shameful again yet they will get away with it too .....

We Lost OUR CLUB a long time ago Ladies & Gents ....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Some very strong accusations.
Can you back them up?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 22:27]
Supporters’ Trust Members Consultation (n/t) on 05:05 - Jul 8 with 950 viewsThursday

[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 5:07]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024