Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan 07:12 - Aug 11 with 4247 viewsmarchamjack

I see on Twitter this am that Wathan reporting Llorente likely to stay.

Great news if so (although no doubt will get told later this is a disaster for the great new plan this season...). One of the top 3 out and out centre forwards I've seen in my time watching us along with Latchford and Bony.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 11:34 - Aug 11 with 932 viewsZut_Alors

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:25 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

Oh I agree, I'm a fan of Llorente, in the box he is unplayable. Also agree to some extent on what Res says about him. Bony is twice the player in terms of linking play up, holding it for us etc. It completely depends on how we go about things in the final third this season.

Tammy will be first choice, no way would Chelsea let him come here if he wasn't going to be.

Can you imagine we said to a club in a lower league, "we'll send you Ollie Mcburnie, but only if he's first choice?" Chelsea can want that all they want, but it would be suicide for the club to adopt that approach.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 11:34]
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 11:50 - Aug 11 with 900 viewspostman

a genuine player who certainly gave the swans another season in the premiership give the man all the credit he deserves
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 13:17 - Aug 11 with 850 viewsJethroJack

MK Dons would be an ideal game to give Nando his first run, after his broken arm/wrist 😁
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 13:20 - Aug 11 with 846 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 11:34 - Aug 11 by Zut_Alors

Can you imagine we said to a club in a lower league, "we'll send you Ollie Mcburnie, but only if he's first choice?" Chelsea can want that all they want, but it would be suicide for the club to adopt that approach.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 11:34]

Yes I agree.
You can't give Chelsea guarantees he'll start every league game, what would happen if he turned out to be not very good at this level. (Not that I think he will be )
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:06 - Aug 11 with 812 viewsJackSkellington

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 11:50 - Aug 11 by postman

a genuine player who certainly gave the swans another season in the premiership give the man all the credit he deserves

I think most of us would give him more than that given half a chance.

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:27 - Aug 11 with 796 viewsEarl_Strickland

If he bangs in goals in plan A,B, or C then great, what's not to like.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:53 - Aug 11 with 759 viewsPrivate_Partz

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:27 - Aug 11 by Earl_Strickland

If he bangs in goals in plan A,B, or C then great, what's not to like.

He is different to Tammy, who by the way has still not proven himself. We need both players. Llorente's hold up play is not as good as Wilf's who just stood there holding the defender off with his arm and body weight. Llorente is as good on the deck however, better in the air and whose flick ons will compliment the faster game. In view of Wilf's two year barren period then I would say Fernando is comfortably the best option.
He will not play a bit part. It will be mix and match which will suit a player of his age. If Tammy fails to deliver he will remain first choice and we had better pray no further injuries come his way.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:57 - Aug 11 with 753 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:53 - Aug 11 by Private_Partz

He is different to Tammy, who by the way has still not proven himself. We need both players. Llorente's hold up play is not as good as Wilf's who just stood there holding the defender off with his arm and body weight. Llorente is as good on the deck however, better in the air and whose flick ons will compliment the faster game. In view of Wilf's two year barren period then I would say Fernando is comfortably the best option.
He will not play a bit part. It will be mix and match which will suit a player of his age. If Tammy fails to deliver he will remain first choice and we had better pray no further injuries come his way.

Unleash hell and play the both of them.
Two upfront.
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:58 - Aug 11 with 751 viewsPrivate_Partz

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:57 - Aug 11 by Swans777

Two upfront.

There could be a time and the place for that as well.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 15:03 - Aug 11 with 743 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:58 - Aug 11 by Private_Partz

There could be a time and the place for that as well.....

Agreed probably not away at places like Man City etc, but why not at home.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 15:13 - Aug 11 with 715 viewsGowerjack

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 14:57 - Aug 11 by Swans777

Two upfront.

Gosh.

Football's not your strong point either.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 15:15 - Aug 11 with 708 viewsmonmouth

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 15:03 - Aug 11 by Swans777

Agreed probably not away at places like Man City etc, but why not at home.

I' think we will be playing two up in front of the diamond in every game. Abraham and Ayew, probably unless Abraham isn't up to it in the prem.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024