Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer in pivotal defensive role? 11:35 - Aug 20 with 5050 viewsRichardO

Not for me, Clements admits changes his mistake but he has tried playing Fer at full back and we went on a fruitless run of games and yesterday the "defence" became porous after the last switch not before, when the central midfield was changed. Time for Clements to realise Fer is not a defender be it at full back or midfield he is an asset going forward (when he is on his game) but a liability defensively
Fer in pivotal defensive role? on 08:03 - Aug 23 with 768 viewsswansea68

Fer in pivotal defensive role? on 00:11 - Aug 23 by Meraki

I'm happy with Fer, MESA is a worry

Ur just a negative poster mate. New players need time and ur on their back straightaway.
Fer in pivotal defensive role? on 01:03 - Aug 24 with 673 viewsNirvana

The biggest problem with Fer is that his physique and technical skills mean he could potentially be a really good, unique player, but his focus and motivation consistently let him down.

Based on his trotting around most of the game, always wanting an extra touch, and predilection for choosing the flashy (risky) pass over the simple one, I'd say he doesn't apply himself enough. He doesn't seem to have the heart for true competition (at least not at PL level) and his career has been a good example of that.

I'd love to see him mature and focus on his game, but it's doubtful. Typical Jenkins "marquee" signing. We got him instead of Allen, mind you. Good squad player to have but nothing more, in my opinion. Hopefully Clucas will take his spot in the XI, and we sign a better CAM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024