Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link 06:25 - Aug 21 with 6592 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/46332/another-midfielder

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 2148 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 12:52 - Aug 21 by Flashberryjack

I used to rate him a few years back.......now I agree with you, he's shyte with a capital S.

This story must be just newspaper crap, shirley we wouldn't buy this fella........would we ?

The thing is we have to have a Jack in the team and we've sold Cork. Our American owners feel it's important to have at least one Jack in the side because we're all Jacks, right?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 2138 viewshobo

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:22 - Aug 21 by Meraki

I find these articles impossible to read, 100% written by a heavy drinker or a 14 year old.

Yep, why are there 5 paragraphs in there about what he said in 2014 when signing for Newcastle?!
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 2127 viewsFlashberryjack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 13:01 - Aug 21 by Joe_bradshaw

The thing is we have to have a Jack in the team and we've sold Cork. Our American owners feel it's important to have at least one Jack in the side because we're all Jacks, right?

Nothing would surprise me.....absolutely NOTHING.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 15:05 - Aug 21 with 2074 viewsCambJack

At what point will the club realise that signing a squad of players that are all relegation victims will bite us on the arse?
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 15:10 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsairedale

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:37 - Aug 21 by lifelong

I used to have a tranny, I could pick up radio Caroline on it.

These days its just a tranny called Caroline.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 19:37 - Aug 21 with 1992 viewsbluenile

Apparently PC asked Jenkins for pack of ginger nuts.....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 19:59 - Aug 21 with 1967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:22 - Aug 21 by Meraki

I find these articles impossible to read, 100% written by a heavy drinker or a 14 year old.

Probably a heavy drinking 14 year old..................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024