Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane on transfer fees 12:00 - Aug 30 with 1727 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41087174

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:31 - Aug 30 with 1671 viewsFireboy2

Giggs even though I hate him for putting utd before wales would be worth over 100m but 2 billion ffs roy you talk sh!te sometimes but this takes the biccy

And beckham 1 billion
Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:40 - Aug 30 with 1645 viewsPrivate_Partz

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:31 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

Giggs even though I hate him for putting utd before wales would be worth over 100m but 2 billion ffs roy you talk sh!te sometimes but this takes the biccy

And beckham 1 billion

I think he was having a laugh but he has a point though. Many of the players he mentions were every bit as good as Neymar.
it is about time this fiasco is called out for the obscenity it is. The Murdoch press love it and perpetuate it.....whilst half the world starves....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:43 - Aug 30 with 1634 viewsFireboy2

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:40 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

I think he was having a laugh but he has a point though. Many of the players he mentions were every bit as good as Neymar.
it is about time this fiasco is called out for the obscenity it is. The Murdoch press love it and perpetuate it.....whilst half the world starves....

I try not to think of it tbh PP as it really winds me up
Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:46 - Aug 30 with 1615 viewsUppa_Swans

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:40 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

If you're really bothered about transfer fees, cancel your Sky & BT subscriptions, stop going to games and stop purchasing official merchandise.
Roy Keane on transfer fees on 13:11 - Aug 30 with 1562 viewsDarran

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 12:46 - Aug 30 by Uppa_Swans

If you're really bothered about transfer fees, cancel your Sky & BT subscriptions, stop going to games and stop purchasing official merchandise.

I've said that before my friend,all these people that moan about the likes of Murdoch love being in the PL and having the Sky money.
Work that out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roy Keane on transfer fees on 14:12 - Aug 30 with 1449 viewsCooperman

Keane is a pundit that I don't listen to or watch. He tries to act the tough guy and comedian at the same time and doesn't really pull either off.

The vid of him calling out the reporter and the ringing mobile phone is comedy gold. What a fukin bell whiff.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024