Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's it then. 23:09 - Aug 31 with 9498 viewsGaryjack

£34m surplus in transfer fees, and half of you have creamed your knickers!

I'm out. xxx
Well that's it then. on 15:55 - Sep 1 with 1092 viewsvetchonian

Well that's it then. on 15:51 - Sep 1 by r0ckin

Yes, I can never get tickets.

There is a chap in Holland who may be able to help you out there

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Well that's it then. on 16:23 - Sep 1 with 1064 viewsLoyal

Well that's it then. on 13:19 - Sep 1 by keeptrundlingon

I agree with you. We shouldn't pay over the odds. I have to wonder though about our scouting because we had ages while the Sigurdsson thing was pending to identify targets. If Chadli turned out to be too expensive I wanted us to be pursuing option B, option C etc. If we can't identify reasonably priced quality then our scouting needs an overhaul in my opinion.

We employ agents, we don't have a scouting team, we have scouts for youngsters but think about it, why would you need to scout chadli or Bony ?
Why employ scouts to tell you that Wilfied Bony of Manchester City is a decent player ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well that's it then. on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 1000 viewskeeptrundlingon

Well that's it then. on 16:23 - Sep 1 by Loyal

We employ agents, we don't have a scouting team, we have scouts for youngsters but think about it, why would you need to scout chadli or Bony ?
Why employ scouts to tell you that Wilfied Bony of Manchester City is a decent player ?

Sorry mate you have missed my point completely. My point was that we need scouts to identify talented player which we can acquire at reasonable fees and to give us lots of options so we don't hit a brick wall when West Brom want silly money for Chadli for example.

Also you are wrong we do have a scouting team headed by David leabeater.
Well that's it then. on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 990 viewsswansea68

Well that's it then. on 00:26 - Sep 1 by HugeEnkins

Fcking spot on butt. You on POF?

Ha ha.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024