Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yiadom still on.... 11:18 - Sep 1 with 19345 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41122257
Yiadom still on.... on 23:55 - Sep 1 with 5102 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 23:46 - Sep 1 by Loyal

See my post Max 👍

Yep just read it Loyal Thanks.

All I'd say to that is, wouldn't Leicester have also had to have done the relevant paper work also, if they hadn't agreed the fee would they have bothered? looking in from the outside there seems a lot of greys areas in this transfer business, I appreciate that we maybe a little naive but still it doesn't seem right to me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yiadom still on.... on 00:00 - Sep 2 with 5084 viewsLoyal

Yiadom still on.... on 23:55 - Sep 1 by max936

Yep just read it Loyal Thanks.

All I'd say to that is, wouldn't Leicester have also had to have done the relevant paper work also, if they hadn't agreed the fee would they have bothered? looking in from the outside there seems a lot of greys areas in this transfer business, I appreciate that we maybe a little naive but still it doesn't seem right to me.

Could be Barnsley fckd up as well, but clubs usually also send administrators to the selling club as well to avoid this. We don't do this either. We clearly had a deal agreed as McBurnnie went the other way and that went through ok.
So may be Barnsley ? We will never know because Huw has the communication skills of a North Korean midget.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yiadom still on.... on 00:16 - Sep 2 with 5041 viewstheloneranger

Yiadom still on.... on 00:00 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Could be Barnsley fckd up as well, but clubs usually also send administrators to the selling club as well to avoid this. We don't do this either. We clearly had a deal agreed as McBurnnie went the other way and that went through ok.
So may be Barnsley ? We will never know because Huw has the communication skills of a North Korean midget.

At 1101pm last night Mcburnie was devastated because he thought his loan deal was late, but the paperwork was then deemed on-time.

The bit that doesn't make sense is that it was the same 2 clubs doing both deals, so why was one ok and the one failed.

One monumental f* k up on someone's part
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 0:39]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yiadom still on.... on 00:17 - Sep 2 with 5034 viewsmax936

never mind maybe we'll get somin done on the left back/wing back situation in January and in the meantime be lucky with injuries fingers crossed,

Yiadom still on.... on 00:20 - Sep 2 with 5024 viewsJackSkellington

Oh come on, that's very harsh on North Korean midgets.
Yiadom still on.... on 00:36 - Sep 2 with 4993 viewsLoyal

Yiadom still on.... on 00:20 - Sep 2 by JackSkellington

Oh come on, that's very harsh on North Korean midgets.

You know, the bloke who loves a missile or two.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Yiadom still on.... on 10:31 - Sep 2 with 4751 viewsLoyal

Yiadom still on.... on 00:16 - Sep 2 by theloneranger

At 1101pm last night Mcburnie was devastated because he thought his loan deal was late, but the paperwork was then deemed on-time.

The bit that doesn't make sense is that it was the same 2 clubs doing both deals, so why was one ok and the one failed.

One monumental f* k up on someone's part
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 0:39]

It's what we do 😉👍

Yiadom still on.... on 10:37 - Sep 2 with 4730 viewsItchySphincter

Yiadom still on.... on 14:53 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

In some areas we've done ok this window, but there's no doubting this is f*ckup. But then we've only needed a decent full back for 3 years and only had 3 months this summer to sort it out, so I imagine it's moving a bit too quicly for someone....

Fingers crossed for no injuries to Naughton, Olsson or any more of our CBs. Otherwise Wilf will be in the back 3.

Maybe we'll finally find a position for Korean Beckham.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Yiadom still on.... on 10:46 - Sep 2 with 4704 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yiadom still on.... on 10:37 - Sep 2 by ItchySphincter

Maybe we'll finally find a position for Korean Beckham.

I think we might have found it.

On the bench or not in the match day squad.

As long as doesn't involve tackling he'll be ok.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Yiadom still on.... on 10:50 - Sep 2 with 4686 viewsairedale

Can't imagine Yiadam is very pleased about it. Could be his chance of the PL has just gone down the Danube.
Yiadom still on.... on 11:25 - Sep 2 with 4618 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 10:50 - Sep 2 by airedale

Can't imagine Yiadam is very pleased about it. Could be his chance of the PL has just gone down the Danube.

He'd have probably only been back up for Naughts, whereas Arias might have been first choice, not that I know anything about either mind, just going on what's been written on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024