Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:04 - Sep 9 with 12984 viewsDale23years

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/906503699341725701
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 14:13]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread on 18:16 - Sep 9 with 2784 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 18:15 - Sep 9 by BartRowou

Where's Calvin these days? I like Davies but he's not bringing others into play. A good time to get Calvin in his best position.

Injured I assume but even he was being played out wide last season...he did okay there tbf to him but it's not his best position
Match thread on 18:25 - Sep 9 with 2725 viewsShun

Match thread on 18:09 - Sep 9 by JimmyRustler

We set up to not lose that game rather than win it which is so anti-Hill and disappointing.

No need for two CDMs. Williams looks good. Kitching is a squad player at best.

Daniels ahead of Rafferty is inexplicable.

Moore did well but undid all that good work with the last goal.

Davies must have found Logan's donut stash from last season and shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven.

Bunney looked very vulnerable but is coming back from injury so can give him a pass on that.

Done is running around like a headless chicken with no direction whatsoever.

Cannon decent but needs a partner in Camps/Rathbone.

The absence of a proper striker is so apparent. We haven't hadn't a proper No 9 since Hogan.

Concerned but not yet worried.

It's a strange one with Davies. He's always looked a bit overweight but so far this season he looks really far from fitness. Yet he knows how to score and if a chance could fall to anyone you'd want it to be him. I think he's worthy of his place at the moment, purely because until the squad returns to fitness the other options are so limited.

I agree with Toffeemanc that on paper this team is bursting with goals, yet for some reason it isn't happening yet. We know we're capable of scoring as we were the third highest scoring team in the league last season.
Match thread on 18:41 - Sep 9 with 2642 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread on 18:09 - Sep 9 by JimmyRustler

We set up to not lose that game rather than win it which is so anti-Hill and disappointing.

No need for two CDMs. Williams looks good. Kitching is a squad player at best.

Daniels ahead of Rafferty is inexplicable.

Moore did well but undid all that good work with the last goal.

Davies must have found Logan's donut stash from last season and shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven.

Bunney looked very vulnerable but is coming back from injury so can give him a pass on that.

Done is running around like a headless chicken with no direction whatsoever.

Cannon decent but needs a partner in Camps/Rathbone.

The absence of a proper striker is so apparent. We haven't hadn't a proper No 9 since Hogan.

Concerned but not yet worried.

If Davies wasn't in the team we'd struggle to score before Xmas.
Match thread on 18:46 - Sep 9 with 2610 viewsShun

Just seen the highlights. Our pitch looks proper gorge.
Match thread on 19:04 - Sep 9 with 2534 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 16:46 - Sep 9 by Bazzanne

Boring rubbish. I'm with you pesky.

He was pesky in his younger years.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread on 20:18 - Sep 9 with 2327 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread on 17:26 - Sep 9 by Daley_Lama

Rochdale lot chucking bottles initially then the odd coin.

I fully expect bottles of pop to now be sold without lids from now on.

Blackburn are a poor Championship side too good for us who will most likely get promoted and then go back to losing to the likes of Middlesborough. Bolton 2016/2017. Wigan 2015/2016.

Blackburn were just efficient, we were poor, baffling selections

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread on 21:09 - Sep 9 with 2208 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 18:41 - Sep 9 by DaleFan7

If Davies wasn't in the team we'd struggle to score before Xmas.

Can't seem him scoring from open play looking like Ricky Tomlinson's stunt double can you?
Match thread on 21:17 - Sep 9 with 2193 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread on 21:09 - Sep 9 by JimmyRustler

Can't seem him scoring from open play looking like Ricky Tomlinson's stunt double can you?

He's the only one that has. So if that's the case it is bad times.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 22:53 - Sep 9 with 2040 viewsKenBoon

I thought we were decent in the first half and unlucky to be losing. Second half was a different story. They should have scored about eight. The most depressing thing was I don't think Blackburn Rovers are even that decent. In that second half, we were just embarrassing.
Match thread on 23:08 - Sep 9 with 2011 viewsKenBoon

Match thread on 17:39 - Sep 9 by dawlishdale

No.. it was our scruffy chavs who threw bottles at them first, followed by coins, The Blackburn fans retaliated and threw bottles back, followed by coins.

We could well be in trouble over this, and probably rightly so.

Far for me to defend our scruffy chavs, but their scruffy chavs were throwing things in the first half. What happened in the second was a disgrace. I missed the Oldham game a couple of seasons back so that's the first time I've seen such behavior in a long time. There are cameras all over that part of the ground so there will be footage of today's hurlers.
Match thread on 23:24 - Sep 9 with 1973 viewsmacro

Match thread on 22:53 - Sep 9 by KenBoon

I thought we were decent in the first half and unlucky to be losing. Second half was a different story. They should have scored about eight. The most depressing thing was I don't think Blackburn Rovers are even that decent. In that second half, we were just embarrassing.

Second half was a poor performance yes, defending and creativity not great but I’d imagine Blackburn’s budget is ten times what Dales is and some players will be earning 5x 6x Dale’s top earners. Like Wigan and Bolton before them I’d be amazed if they don’t finish in the top 2.

In reflection the key moment was Dale’s shot across the box which Davies should have reacted too, if he had it’d have been 1-1. Blackburn go straight down the other end and score.
Match thread on 01:30 - Sep 10 with 1847 viewsPeaky

Match thread on 19:04 - Sep 9 by TVOS1907

He was pesky in his younger years.

That I was TVOS haha. Much less so these days 😜
Match thread on 07:11 - Sep 10 with 1765 viewsfitzochris

Match thread on 17:39 - Sep 9 by dawlishdale

No.. it was our scruffy chavs who threw bottles at them first, followed by coins, The Blackburn fans retaliated and threw bottles back, followed by coins.

We could well be in trouble over this, and probably rightly so.

So Blackburn fans did throw coins then?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024