Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers 19:47 - Sep 13 with 11182 viewsGoth_Jack

We have two vacancies going for a Stairlift Engineer and Lift Engineer.

Anyone know of anybody who would be interested?

Thanks

Ride it like you stole it!

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 20:57 - Sep 13 with 11148 viewsdickythorpe

What firm is this?
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 22:44 - Sep 14 with 11073 viewsPrivate_Partz

It seems there is a major shortage of Lift Engineers in the area and it has been like that for some time.
I recall Marks and Sparks being right royally effed up last Christmas when two escalators and two lifts packed in. Took ages to resolve.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 23:25 - Sep 14 with 11053 viewsSwanzay

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I have nothing but disdain for local stairlift companies and the way they fleece the seriously ill, like a cash cow.
However I wish you well in your quest...
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 23:30 - Sep 14 with 11045 viewsDarran

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 23:25 - Sep 14 by Swanzay

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I have nothing but disdain for local stairlift companies and the way they fleece the seriously ill, like a cash cow.
However I wish you well in your quest...

We contacted a nationwide stairlift firm once,they didn't leave us alone for five years. Phoned us,emailed us ,wrote to us and knocked on the door over 30 times.
They're probably still contacting the house we moved from. Utter çunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 23:36 - Sep 14 with 11046 viewsSwanzay

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 23:30 - Sep 14 by Darran

We contacted a nationwide stairlift firm once,they didn't leave us alone for five years. Phoned us,emailed us ,wrote to us and knocked on the door over 30 times.
They're probably still contacting the house we moved from. Utter çunts.

I can believe it, but this was a local one, as you say kunts!

The terminally ill or disabled are just a cash cow to them, makes me want to vomit! They have no morals, what so ever!
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 00:00 - Sep 15 with 11030 viewsSwanzay

What company are you advertising for, I hope its reputable, but I was feckd if I could find one....

[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 9:00]
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 13:24 - Sep 15 with 10952 viewsGoth_Jack

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 20:57 - Sep 13 by dickythorpe

What firm is this?

Swansea Lift Repair & Service Ltd

Ride it like you stole it!

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 14:52 - Sep 15 with 10924 viewsswanjackal

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 22:44 - Sep 14 by Private_Partz

It seems there is a major shortage of Lift Engineers in the area and it has been like that for some time.
I recall Marks and Sparks being right royally effed up last Christmas when two escalators and two lifts packed in. Took ages to resolve.

I suppose the industry has its ups and downs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 19:02 - Sep 15 with 10863 viewsDyfnant

If they do a good job, they are sure to reach the top

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 10850 viewsNogginthenog

Led Zeppelin Stairlift to Heaven
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 19:33 - Sep 15 with 10841 viewsdickythorpe

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 13:24 - Sep 15 by Goth_Jack

Swansea Lift Repair & Service Ltd

Thanks. I'll ask around
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 21:53 - Sep 15 with 10808 viewsLoyal

Advertising jobs on here is wrong on so many levels.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:31 - Sep 16 with 10736 viewsN_T_J

I had to have a stairlift fitted few months ago at a cost of £3,000 luck for me the car insurance covered it.

I asked the engineer what would i get for it once im strong enough to walk the stairs and he said couple hundred at best. Theres no sell on value for these.

If its under a year old the company will give me a few hundred for it.

Ill just donate it to someone in need of one.

These companys are robbing fùçkers
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 10612 viewsLoyal

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:31 - Sep 16 by N_T_J

I had to have a stairlift fitted few months ago at a cost of £3,000 luck for me the car insurance covered it.

I asked the engineer what would i get for it once im strong enough to walk the stairs and he said couple hundred at best. Theres no sell on value for these.

If its under a year old the company will give me a few hundred for it.

Ill just donate it to someone in need of one.

These companys are robbing fùçkers

You just don't know where you stand with these companies.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:55 - Sep 17 with 10595 viewsdickythorpe

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 22:44 - Sep 14 by Private_Partz

They used to train staff in "hand winding" the lifts if they failed. Not sure if they continue this but it was a fair responsibility for someone on minimum wage!!
NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 00:06 - Sep 18 with 10533 viewsN_T_J

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:16 - Sep 17 by Loyal

You just don't know where you stand with these companies.

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 10:10 - Sep 18 with 10482 viewsLoyal

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:55 - Sep 17 by dickythorpe

They used to train staff in "hand winding" the lifts if they failed. Not sure if they continue this but it was a fair responsibility for someone on minimum wage!!

That has to be a wind up.

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 13:40 - Sep 18 with 10442 viewsPrivate_Partz

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 15:55 - Sep 17 by dickythorpe

Hand winding? Sounds like hard labour. ;-)
As an aside an escalator has packed in again in Markies today. Be interesting I see how long it takes to fix this time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 14:17 - Sep 18 with 10431 viewsoldcob

NSR - Looking for Stairlift / Lift Engineers on 19:16 - Sep 15 by Nogginthenog

Led Zeppelin Stairlift to Heaven

Bill Haley - See You Later Escalator.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024