Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 00:07 - Oct 27 with 29511 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Oct 28 with 3350 viewsJohnw102

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not sure if your typo was meant to be "who" or "woe."

If it's the former, I'm almost sure it will be Clucas.

If it's the latter, I agree. Freaking idiotic that we let Kingsley go.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 13:23]

Upsetting to be watching Ben at Spuds, outstanding we could do with him at the moment.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Oct 28 with 3338 viewsepaul

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 by londonlisa2001

I'm in London this weekend and not going either.

I cocked up on sorting tickets and got the dates wrong, and when I realised, I just wasn't that bothered. Which hopefully means we will smash them and I'll be gutted I wasn't there. The only time I've missed us playing at Arsenal was when we won under Guidolin and I was on holiday at the time. So more good omens.

Im not bothered either tbh, even though first time missed us at the Emirates, missing a few beers with the boys more than anything!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 28 with 3251 viewsbuilthjack

It looks like 5 at the back with Clucas left back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 28 with 3239 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like five at the back. Clucas at left back. Pray for the Swans.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 14:09]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 with 3203 viewsHeadmaster

Dear Heavenly Father....

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 28 with 3189 viewsbuilthjack

1-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 28 with 3142 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 28 by builthjack

1-2

3-4 testing.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 3105 viewslifelong

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 28 by builthjack

1-2

You’ll get 50/1 on Sky Bet...lump on.

12/1 for any Swans win.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 28 with 3064 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 28 by lifelong

You’ll get 50/1 on Sky Bet...lump on.

12/1 for any Swans win.

0-0 is 22/1 with Corals. I’ve got a fiver on.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Oct 28 with 3034 viewstheloneranger

1 defender on the bench. Hope we are injury free for the 90mins!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Oct 28 with 3031 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 by Headmaster

Dear Heavenly Father....

Goals all over that team.

Anyway, whatever the score, and whatever the result, can we please just see a bit of heart today. At least that's a starting point and we can go from there. Without that, we are in real trouble.

Need a big game from Ki.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 28 with 2996 viewsPozuelosSideys

5-3-2 with Clucas at left back then.

Tbh, we would probably have set up with this team regardless of injuries. Lets hope for a snoozer.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 28 with 2994 viewsElward

Hopefully he has learnt that Ki can take a far better set piece them Caroll
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 28 with 2982 viewstheloneranger

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

Good luck ECB. I don't think there's ever been a 0-0 between the 2 sides.

First time for everything 🙏🙏

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 28 with 2940 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 by Headmaster

Dear Heavenly Father....

That midfield worries me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Oct 28 with 2923 viewsairedale

Rodon on the bench. No sign of that new U23s Johnny Foreigner chap.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 28 with 2911 viewsTheFranchise

is it over yet?
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 28 with 2909 viewsdickythorpe

That's not a midfield you'd want in the trenches!!! Fer, Ki, Carroll, Clucas need to have massive games.

I see 0-0 @22/1 it should be 220/1!!!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:39 - Oct 28 with 2883 viewsIslander

Team pics itself today - defy any armchair-ist to do otherwise

Spurs are a far more threatening outfit - we did remarkably well there - no reason to not replicate that performance
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:46 - Oct 28 with 2812 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 28 by max936

That midfield worries me

Indeed. I hope the Clement knockers give it a rest a bit tonight.
What job he has to go to the Haemorrhoids with that team to try and get a result.
Miracles can happen though. I still remember Monks games against Man Utd......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 28 with 2754 viewslifelong

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

My fiver is on the 50/1.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:07 - Oct 28 with 2577 viewsswanforthemoney

Dear Heavenly Father....

Quietly weeping over how poor our squad is for todays match.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 28 with 2566 viewsKennedy

Little tip with 0-0 bets

Always pick No goalscorer (In the first goalscorer market) it's the same odds. And if its ends up 1-0 0-1. And that goal is an own goal you will get paid out.

And we have the highest amount of own goals in the PL.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 15:11]

Just call me JFK

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:12 - Oct 28 with 2505 viewsdickythorpe

3-1 Swans @100/1
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 28 with 2384 viewsPozuelosSideys

The commentators do not have a single clue as to what theyre talking about

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024