Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' 10:43 - Nov 2 with 8113 viewsSwanzay

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ill-never-another-job-like-13802095
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 898 viewsUxbridge

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 09:57 - Nov 3 by monmouth

It was an obsession with a wrong Plan A, shirley? We played it in both his permanent seasons. We had no Plan B, because we sacked off all our footballers or made them defend 'in shape' (sound familiar?). He couldn't wait to get players like De Guzman out the door after we played some great football when he was in temporary charge, before he decided he 'deserved to wear the suit'. This was systematic and planned. He thought himself and the idiot Clotet knew everything.

Water under the bridge now, but I very much doubt we will ever recover. Personally I would move heaven and earth to get Rodgers back if we can survive ths season. Could have spent 17m on that instead of another identikit midfielder maybe. He'd be mental to come mind, but he does like a bit of cash does our Brenno.

Maybe. No doubt Plan B became Plan A. A natural consequence for sacking off all the decent footballers probably, but which came first .. i'm not sure.

I think that ship has sailed sadly. The window was there though. Giving Guidolin a new contract and then ditching him a few games later looks even more catastrophic than it did at the time.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024