Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Loss 21:54 - Nov 21 with 9240 viewspearlstreet1

How long will the board of directors let this current form continue.
Somebody text into Radio GMR on Saturday and said under Keith Hill we have only won 9 games out of the last 40 make that the last 41.
I understand we couldn’t keep the likes of Lang but why didn’t we bring in a striker rather than the likes of Steve Davies and co.
I think it’s about time the directors look long and hard is Keith Hill the man to take us forward.
Another Loss on 12:46 - Nov 22 with 1357 viewsTVOS1907

Another Loss on 12:17 - Nov 22 by pearlstreet1

Very bold statement that Keith Hill we be here to the end of the season do you know something we dont ?
What happens if we get beat against Peterborough then beat again in the FA Cup does he still have a job until the end of the season.

He’s got a five year contract.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another Loss on 12:49 - Nov 22 with 1347 viewsFred_Talbot

Another Loss on 12:46 - Nov 22 by TVOS1907

He’s got a five year contract.

Ignore him TVOS
He’s a Coleman/Bell sympathiser
😂

Where's Fred?

Another Loss on 13:30 - Nov 22 with 1279 viewsdingdangblue

Very bold statement that Keith Hill we be here to the end of the season do you know something we dont ?
What happens if we get beat against Peterborough then beat again in the FA Cup does he still have a job until the end of the season.

If you think back to season 10/11 we were just outside the bottom 4 on 22 points and FC Utd had just dumped us out of the cup on our own ground! It was early December. Guess what - Hill didn't get sacked. If we lose to Peterborough and Slough - Hill won't get sacked. If we are relegated Hill won't get sacked. If we get relegated he will rebuild and we'll come back stronger - with Hill in charge.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another Loss on 13:49 - Nov 22 with 1256 viewsfinberty

I think it's 'get beaten' , not 'get beat'

Unless you're Jibby Wag in disguise.
Another Loss on 15:30 - Nov 22 with 1168 viewsShun

Another Loss on 09:25 - Nov 22 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Totally agree - its pat-tet-tic :-)

We need a transfer window where we recruit rather than sell our best players.

The club is on a sound financial footing, so for once the board need to invest in the team and not save for a rainy day.

We need some 'men' in the squad to help our future stars, a James Hanson, Peter Clarke and hopefully Keith Keane back would see us out of this slump.

James Hanson would be a quality loan signing. He's not likely to play much at Sheff U with all the attacking talent they have. I doubt we'd be in with a chance though, but someone like him would be just a perfect signing right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024