Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All hope is gone 16:58 - Dec 2 with 8209 viewsSmellyplumz

The end. Done.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 17:25 - Dec 9 with 1716 viewsSmellyplumz

All hope is gone on 17:22 - Dec 9 by raynor94

Always bet on the opposite of what Smelly says

Fk off c<nt chops. Bet your tugging furiously now we've beaten a team worse than us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 18:34 - Dec 9 with 1666 viewsraynor94

All hope is gone on 17:25 - Dec 9 by Smellyplumz

Fk off c<nt chops. Bet your tugging furiously now we've beaten a team worse than us.

And I can still see another two teams we can finish above, my ever positive friend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024