Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 52064 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 30 with 3012 viewsEU5Makaveli

We’re as good as down if we don’t get something here.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 2978 viewsSwanjaxs

Sanches still on the pitch after 70 minutes..... enough said

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

N/A. on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 2981 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 2973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our player's awareness of where the rest of their teams mates are is really bad, they always seem to choose the wrong option.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 with 2939 viewsswan65split

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

If the ball hits the bar or post and deflects away from the goal it counts as off target

Not seen that in the rules
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 with 2936 viewsswans11

honestly think can do naughtons job only ever seems pass it about 2 feet sideways or backwards. we just managed go all way back keeper from edge watford area
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 with 2936 viewsmonmouth

I'm really starting to hate us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 with 2919 viewscurleigh

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 30 by EU5Makaveli

we were as good as down when we didn't replace Gylfi and Llorentis
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 30 with 2903 viewsGeoffThom

That’s it get sanches off
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 30 with 2897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches thinks he is Messi, he loses the ball everytime he makes a run with it.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 30 with 2818 viewsFireboy2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 by swan65split

Well it is you chump
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 30 with 2706 viewsFireboy2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 30 by swan65split

Btw whats it like being proved wrong
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 30 with 2702 viewscurleigh

Yep we've had one shot on target....Narsingh's blockbuster
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 30 with 2620 viewsElward

Im all for supporting the team but my god we are so boring it's becomming a chore watching us now.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 30 with 2576 viewscmajack

Well like it or lump it you are wrong it counts as off target.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 30 with 2553 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody else think with Bony, Ki and Bartley to come back into the team soon .... we'll still be shìt?....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 30 with 2503 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now we are in trouble Gray is on.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 30 with 2472 viewsBobby_Fischer

Free flowing ball so FACK OFF

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 30 with 2384 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FF is having a mare with his passing out.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 30 with 2346 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 30 by EU5Makaveli

We're down whatever happens today.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 30 with 2320 viewscostalotta

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

Anybody else think with Bony, Ki and Bartley to come back into the team soon .... we'll still be shìt?....

Not only do most of our players lack the quality to play at this level they are also demonstrating an extremely weak mental toughness and attitude. They've downed tools.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 30 with 2263 viewsFireboy2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 30 by Brad_Bobbly

We're down whatever happens today.

At least your first love are winning today
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 30 with 2220 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 30 by Elward

Im all for supporting the team but my god we are so boring it's becomming a chore watching us now.

Enough of this shite.

I m off to do something more constructive with my time ...like washing the dishes.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 30 with 2166 viewsSwanjaxs

I can smell a point ....

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 30 with 2152 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 30 by costalotta

Not only do most of our players lack the quality to play at this level they are also demonstrating an extremely weak mental toughness and attitude. They've downed tools.

Even in the championship well find it hard with this lot.

Like flogging a dead horse...but as long as they collect their wages then they are happy I suppose.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024