Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hard Done By QPR XI 20:49 - Jan 26 with 5100 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Skanked by the club / manager
Hard Done By QPR XI on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 978 viewsAshdown_Ranger

I thought Bosingwa was really hard done by - he was such a positive influence around the place, always managing a laugh - even when we lost and he performed like sh*t...
Hard Done By QPR XI on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 936 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hard Done By QPR XI on 13:28 - Jan 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

I thought Bosingwa was really hard done by - he was such a positive influence around the place, always managing a laugh - even when we lost and he performed like sh*t...

That was a really odd one, anyone who was at WBA when he made his debut would agree he was by far the best player on the pitch but after the bust up at the training ground he was anathema to all. Funnily enough in his last ever game against Newcastle he showed some evidence of the real quality he was capable of. I think there was a lot more bubbling under the surface than the fans ever saw.

The grass is always greener.

Hard Done By QPR XI on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 915 viewsqpr1976

Hard Done By QPR XI on 11:53 - Jan 27 by Esox_Lucius

Adel Taarabt, voted Championship player of the year and still regarded by fans of other clubs as the best player they have ever seen yet his own fans didn't think so. That ears QPR POTY was a travesty.

Not sure he ever won POTY for us, I seem to recall Paddy Kenny won it in our Championship winning season.....
Hard Done By QPR XI on 14:03 - Jan 27 with 909 viewsPinnerPaul

Hard Done By QPR XI on 09:25 - Jan 27 by Gloucs_R

Danny Simpson - Still confuses me to this day as to why we kicked him out

Yeah bet he was gutted to end up at the PL Champions!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024