Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Creative AM problem sorted? 22:40 - Jan 30 with 1278 viewsSwan91

just stick Alfie mawson up there.... hahaahaha

this is the one time I couldn't stay awake to watch a game (I live in South Korea and it was 5am start for me) and I have just woken up to see the result. Thought I was actually still asleep when I saw it at first!! saw a small highlight video and some of the passes and positioning Mawson made were amazing.... the exact thing we have been needing. Don't exactly know how he was up in the Arsenal box as much as he was because I only saw highlights.. but was also unlucky not scoring when Ramsey made that tackle against him.

Now the important thing... does anyone know any websites that show full match highlights... this is a game I really want to watch the whole thing this weekend... so if anyone know please tell me!
Creative AM problem sorted? on 07:19 - Jan 31 with 1151 viewsgiantstoneater

Official site has the highlights on. Our best performance of the season I think, soaked up the pressure and broke with purpose with midfielders breaking in numbers and dare I say a disciplined performance from Fer and for a change you have a handful of players who could be up for Motm. Long way to go still and a few twist and turns to come. I hope any players coming in are CC`s choice.
Creative AM problem sorted? on 08:32 - Jan 31 with 1051 viewsPegojack

What has been particularly amazing about our mini revival is the increase in confidence amongst our centre backs. You won't have seen in the highlights one gobsmacking moment when Van Der Horne broke up the field from his own half, played a one-two with Ayew forty yards out, took the return pass into Arsenal's box and put in a superb low cross which almost resulted in a goal.

Clement would have had a stroke on the spot, seeing his centre back doing that.
Creative AM problem sorted? on 08:42 - Jan 31 with 1016 viewsbennytee

try this mate

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballdownload/comments/7u2i5x/swansea_city_v_arsenal

or

http://www.replaymatches.com/2018/01/swansea-vs-arsenal-full-match.html

click first half etc
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024