Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread 12:00 - Feb 12 with 22332 viewsRAFCBLUE

UPDATE 12.00 on 19 February 2018:

2-2. Nothing more to see here.

Relive the magic here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43107425
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 11:55]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 3306 viewshitman

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 11:51 - Feb 17 by hitman

Long shot I know !
But has anyone got a spare ticket going.
Cheers in Advance
Here's hoping 🤞

I'm now sorted ⚽️🍺🙏
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:22 - Feb 17 with 3203 views1mark1

Well done.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 3192 viewsDale23years

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:22 - Feb 17 by 1mark1

Well done.

Have you got your ticket Mark ???

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:34 - Feb 17 with 3171 views1mark1

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:27 - Feb 17 by Dale23years

Have you got your ticket Mark ???

No, couldn’t make it up last Sunday on the Wall stub day, and was working on the Monday. Will just have to enjoy watching it on the Beeb, though suppose won’t be the same.

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:00 - Feb 17 with 3111 viewshammerdale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:22 - Feb 16 by hammerdale

You have pm

Sorry as you have not replied I am going to have to let this ticket go.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 3087 viewshammerdale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:06 - Feb 12 by mexmike

Doh, just seen this after I posted my begging post.

After a kids ticket for Sandy if any going.

Sorry as you have not replied, Iwill have to get rid of this ticket.
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:54 - Feb 17 with 3013 viewsLaveritty

Got a spare Senior ticket for Pearl Street stand if anybody is still stuck - £14.

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 2909 viewsDunn_Dale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 15:08 - Feb 17 by hammerdale

Sorry as you have not replied, Iwill have to get rid of this ticket.

This still going mate?
Login to get fewer ads

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 2854 viewshammerdale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 by Dunn_Dale

This still going mate?

You have pm
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 2732 viewsRAFCBLUE

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 14:34 - Feb 17 by 1mark1

No, couldn’t make it up last Sunday on the Wall stub day, and was working on the Monday. Will just have to enjoy watching it on the Beeb, though suppose won’t be the same.

1mark1 do you need a ticket still?

If so please can you PM me.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:43 - Feb 17 with 2644 views1mark1

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:15 - Feb 17 by RAFCBLUE

1mark1 do you need a ticket still?

If so please can you PM me.

You have PM , RAFC Blue.

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:45 - Feb 17 with 2635 viewsRAFCBLUE

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:43 - Feb 17 by 1mark1

You have PM , RAFC Blue.

Thanks and sorry you can't make it.

I have a spare Sandy adult (£17) ticket. PM me if interested.

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 2599 viewshammerdale

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 by Dunn_Dale

This still going mate?

I take it you dont want the ticket now? Got its bloody hard work doing someone a favour onthis site
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 2598 viewsRAFCBLUE

Thread updated. I believe the current state of play is:

UPDATE 20.55 on 17th February 2018:

If you have a spare ticket or need a spare ticket then feel free to post here.

If you can help the below supporters would be grateful for assistance.

***AVAILABLE TICKETS (PM user directly)****

1. RAFCBLUE - 1 adult ticket (Sandy Lane)
2. richfoad32 - 1 adult ticket (Pearl Street)
3. Laveritty - 1 senior ticket (Pearl Street)

***Needs***

1. SaxonDale - 1 adult ticket (any stand)
2. Mexmike - 1 child ticket (Sandy Lane)
3. blueandthrough - 1 adult ticket (Sandy Lane)
4. Dunn Dale - 1 adult ticket any stand

***Swaps***
1. DorkingDale - Pearl street adult FOR EITHER Main Stand or Sandy adult

Can the four users needing tickets get in touch with the three who hold spares?

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 2563 viewsrichfoad32

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 20:55 - Feb 17 by RAFCBLUE

Thread updated. I believe the current state of play is:

UPDATE 20.55 on 17th February 2018:

If you have a spare ticket or need a spare ticket then feel free to post here.

If you can help the below supporters would be grateful for assistance.

***AVAILABLE TICKETS (PM user directly)****

1. RAFCBLUE - 1 adult ticket (Sandy Lane)
2. richfoad32 - 1 adult ticket (Pearl Street)
3. Laveritty - 1 senior ticket (Pearl Street)

***Needs***

1. SaxonDale - 1 adult ticket (any stand)
2. Mexmike - 1 child ticket (Sandy Lane)
3. blueandthrough - 1 adult ticket (Sandy Lane)
4. Dunn Dale - 1 adult ticket any stand

***Swaps***
1. DorkingDale - Pearl street adult FOR EITHER Main Stand or Sandy adult

Can the four users needing tickets get in touch with the three who hold spares?

Ah sorry, should've updated you. Mine has gone now, sorry.
The on 21:25 - Feb 17 with 2522 viewslurker

One Sandy child ticket going spare. Mexmike you still need?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 21:26]
The on 21:52 - Feb 17 with 2468 viewshammerdale

The on 21:25 - Feb 17 by lurker

One Sandy child ticket going spare. Mexmike you still need?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 21:26]

I have sent him 2pms if he cant be bothered then why should I
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 09:04 - Feb 18 with 2211 viewsSwissdale

Last minute plea for a friend, anyone dropped out last minute and want to sell their ticket?
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 09:16 - Feb 18 with 2197 viewsSaxonDale

I am now sorted thanks to all that helped- good luck to those still after a ticket.
The on 09:53 - Feb 18 with 2148 viewsRAFCBLUE

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 09:04 - Feb 18 by Swissdale

Last minute plea for a friend, anyone dropped out last minute and want to sell their ticket?

SwissDale - I’m enroute but may be able to help.

Planning to be in the Spotland Reform pre-match

Pm me
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 9:56]

The on 11:28 - Feb 18 with 2056 viewsSwissdale

The on 09:53 - Feb 18 by RAFCBLUE

SwissDale - I’m enroute but may be able to help.

Planning to be in the Spotland Reform pre-match

Pm me
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 9:56]

PM'd
The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 11:45 - Feb 18 with 2022 viewsLaveritty

Got a taker for my Pearl Street Senior ticket now - ta for putting this thread up and helping out!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

The on 12:03 - Feb 18 with 1967 viewsRAFCBLUE

The on 11:28 - Feb 18 by Swissdale

PM'd

See you later Swissdale.

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 12:57 - Feb 18 with 1885 views1mark1

Well done for doing this thread RAFCBLUE

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 13:09 - Feb 18 with 1871 viewsfrenzied

The "I have" or "I need" a ticket for Spurs (h) on Sunday thread on 12:57 - Feb 18 by 1mark1

Well done for doing this thread RAFCBLUE

Quite agree..

This would have put Stan Flashman out of business overnight!!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024