Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so 19:24 - Apr 28 with 9493 viewst1000

Knew swans would lose today . So many people deluded thinking we would get something
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:01 - Apr 28 with 3095 viewsSwanjaxs

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:59 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

This post has been edited by an administrator

Come on Chris no need mate

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:02 - Apr 28 with 3095 viewsNeathJack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:59 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Aye, 6'1" and 14 1/2 stone is borderline morbidly obese...

Still, better that than being an insufferable tvvat eh.

Now as I said, good evening.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:16 - Apr 28 with 3049 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:01 - Apr 28 by Swanjaxs

Come on Chris no need mate

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:51 - Apr 28 with 2992 viewsBloodyhills

To OP, If you hated telling us so much why did you bother telling us?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:24 - Apr 29 with 2965 viewstheloneranger

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:44 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

So the fact the first mistake has been made and all of a sudden 3 Chelsea players are bearing in on Mawson is of no consequence

You see, when we were watching that from the stands it was the first thing I picked up on. A lazy pass going nowhere, easily intercepted made us hurry the thereafter. I'm not exonerating Mawson and King from blame, I'm just saying where the real lazy and needless pass was made that ultimately led to that goal.

Fat Neath Jack, if you've got the links put the 5 seconds before that up.

5 secs before.

Fabianski ball in hand.

Rolls it to Mawson

Mawson passes it to Clucas

Clucas passes it back to Mawson.

Mawson then tries the pass to King.

Ki not involved until he lets Hazard get away from him.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:35 - Apr 29 with 2949 viewsHumpty

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:24 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

5 secs before.

Fabianski ball in hand.

Rolls it to Mawson

Just watched it. You're right.

Ki did make a sloppy cross field ball to a Chelsea player but it ends up back with Fab.
N/A. on 00:56 - Apr 29 with 2929 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:05]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:59 - Apr 29 with 2925 viewsLoyal

Fckig op is a tw@t.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:04 - Apr 29 with 2860 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:15 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

When are you going to realize you talk absolute shit?

Have another down arrow you silly kunt

Thank God for HJ . He's really excelled himself this time. It looks like it will be our most exciting finish to a premier league season yet!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:10 - Apr 29 with 2853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:20 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Football is dynamic. One thing leads to another. Mawson got the ball quickly and made a hurried stab at it. He put King under pressure and he couldn't control it.

But rewind a few seconds before that when Ki was bringing the ball the ball out of defence and looking up to pick a pass. His aimless attempt was easily intercepted and that caused the ensuing mess.

Yes, Mawson and King could've done better, but for me the true crime there was that lazy facking pass.

Hopefully Match of the Day will show a bit more and shut you up.

Is there any chance in you shutting up? A man so obviously in the wrong but keeps believing he's right. Get help!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 08:17 - Apr 29 with 2815 viewsDewi1jack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:29 - Apr 28 by Joe_bradshaw

If you’re always right about the Swans you’ve obviously made millions betting on their results over the years.

Well done.

I learnt not to at Wolves away a few years ago.
Had us down to win 2-1...

2-0 up and happy I lose a bit of cash to the bookies, then Brenda brings that lump of Greek Shepherds pie on (Angellis/ Vangellis Morass????) and we concede 2 fuggin goals.
Lose cash and bitterly disappointed.
Fukit
Never again to put cash on the Swans!!!

Wish I'd known the OP then, I'd be rich as fuk now

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 09:06 - Apr 29 with 2774 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:24 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

5 secs before.

Fabianski ball in hand.

Rolls it to Mawson

That game was live yesterday wasn't it!?

Play it back just before. In fact you just about see it on Match of the Day. It shows Noses easily cutting out a pathetic cross field ball from Ki.

That was the start of what was to come. We were bringing the ball out nicely and he's just aimlessly hit it across miles from target.

I agree we get it safe again, I also agree there's further mistakes from Mawson and King, whom he put under pressure.

But that whole ten seconds was just terribly sloppy and watching it live from the East, for me, in my minds eye recollection of it, that pass across from Ki, I was just really pissed off with as it was needless, aimless, sloppy and gifted them a chance to turn us over deep in our half.

I was probably too busy thinking about Ki's misplaced pass to notice Mawson and King.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 12:37 - Apr 29 with 2681 viewsbyron

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 08:17 - Apr 29 by Dewi1jack

I learnt not to at Wolves away a few years ago.
Had us down to win 2-1...

2-0 up and happy I lose a bit of cash to the bookies, then Brenda brings that lump of Greek Shepherds pie on (Angellis/ Vangellis Morass????) and we concede 2 fuggin goals.
Lose cash and bitterly disappointed.
Fukit
Never again to put cash on the Swans!!!

Wish I'd known the OP then, I'd be rich as fuk now

I never bet on football as I never win ever, but last July I got 50/1 for us to get promoted. I couldn’t resist, in fact I’d almost forgotten I did it.

Benny

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:38 - Apr 29 with 2575 viewsSwanjaxs

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 23:16 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Ooh missed this edit, what's the storey Chris? 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:54 - Apr 29 with 2543 viewssainthelens

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 12:37 - Apr 29 by byron

I never bet on football as I never win ever, but last July I got 50/1 for us to get promoted. I couldn’t resist, in fact I’d almost forgotten I did it.

Gollum is holding on to " his precious".
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 00:28 - Apr 30 with 2497 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Res is proper mong mind haha.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 9:12]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:09 - Apr 30 with 2444 viewsSTID2017

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 22:38 - Apr 29 by Swanjaxs

Ooh missed this edit, what's the storey Chris? 😁

Just "Let It Go" mun

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:14 - Apr 30 with 2438 viewsDrGonzo

Bully.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:21 - Apr 30 with 2425 viewsSTID2017

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 07:14 - Apr 30 by DrGonzo

Bully.

When quoting the words from a famous Disney song is regarded as bulling, then the world has gone mad.
Maybe I should go and live "Under The Sea" or maybe "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (okay I know that's RKO not Disney !)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024