Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck, Dale 12:30 - May 5 with 4231 viewsWhiteyBFC

Long time no type.

Right behind you chaps this evening and will be watching with a few light ales.

All the best,

Whitey x
Good luck, Dale on 14:47 - May 5 with 4103 viewsBass1

Cheers Whitey.

Good luck, Dale on 14:51 - May 5 with 4083 viewsDaleiLama

Top post. Hope all's well in your "new life".

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Good luck, Dale on 15:40 - May 5 with 3951 viewsdingdangblue

Hoping for a great escape like yours at Huddersfield in 2013. If I'm right Peterborough lost at Palace making your draw with Huddersfield enough to keep you up? Although Palace needed the points for a play off place - just hoping Northampton don't give up too easily and the nerves get to Oldham! Tense day all round.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Good luck, Dale on 16:25 - May 5 with 3857 viewsDale50

Good luck, Dale on 15:40 - May 5 by dingdangblue

Hoping for a great escape like yours at Huddersfield in 2013. If I'm right Peterborough lost at Palace making your draw with Huddersfield enough to keep you up? Although Palace needed the points for a play off place - just hoping Northampton don't give up too easily and the nerves get to Oldham! Tense day all round.

Good luck to Dale today, i honestly couldnt bare it today.So sorry everybody who i sit next to hope to see you all next season in Div 1.. sHOUT FOR ME PLEASE...Up the Dale.. Hendo can do it..
Good luck, Dale on 19:38 - May 5 with 3709 viewsWhiteyBFC

Good luck, Dale on 14:47 - May 5 by Bass1

Cheers Whitey.

Get in. What a story. Chuffed for you all.
Good luck, Dale on 20:03 - May 5 with 3647 viewsD_Dale

Good luck, Dale on 19:38 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

Get in. What a story. Chuffed for you all.

Thanks for that.

Hope you take 3 points from Derby tomorrow afternoon. (Not entirely out of regard for you, but because of the prospect next season of taking a pop not only at Sunderland but also Bolton and Birmingham.)
Good luck, Dale on 01:06 - May 6 with 3318 viewsDorkingDale

Thanks Whitey! We had luck on our side today, but it's been against us many times over the years, so not feeling too guilty about that. And I truly believe that the better side survived.
Good luck, Dale on 09:59 - May 7 with 2934 viewsaleanddale

Good luck, Dale on 01:06 - May 6 by DorkingDale

Thanks Whitey! We had luck on our side today, but it's been against us many times over the years, so not feeling too guilty about that. And I truly believe that the better side survived.

Sorry to see Barnsley relegated the plus being we get to see whitey again next season!

Up the Dale.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck, Dale on 10:20 - May 7 with 2876 viewsfitzochris

Good luck, Dale on 09:59 - May 7 by aleanddale

Sorry to see Barnsley relegated the plus being we get to see whitey again next season!

Up the Dale.

Every cloud.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024