Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Res and E20 21:48 - May 9 with 22569 viewstrampie

Res and E20 shown to be mugs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 09:50 - May 10 with 2112 viewsjackal

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by TheResurrection

I was just trying to keep some hope and equilibrium in the hope we'd get over the line and lessons could be learned.

I've always said I couldn't give a fack for Jenkins and Co, but I'm not going to be pathetic enough to not realise those same people gave me every football dream possible.

Waking up for the first time this morning in 7 years to not be in the Premier league is the saddest feeling outside of health or death, but there you go, it's not those two things is it, so life must go on and we can bounce back.

Posting on a message board what I think and feel, I've got no problem with. Having a strong opinion on my football club, I'm OK with that as well.

This season has been a real drain and I guess most people feel exhausted by it.

Happy to meet anyone of you in the flesh. Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here.

You're the one who calls everyone who disagrees with you a kvnt and when you get it back you want to meet them in the flesh.

Horrible human being.
Res and E20 on 10:01 - May 10 with 2077 viewsmagicdaps10

Oh well good morning chaps, nice to see you appear eventually.

Lets get something straight first, we are all upset our team got relegated.

Another thing, we all have our own views and opinions but to question others views with insults, belittling and name calling is not acceptable and will make a rod for your own back......that is what your facing at present.

Take a step back, think about your actions and words and where you have gone wrong. Come back boys but please please.....do the required soul searching and come back better for it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Res and E20 on 10:08 - May 10 with 2061 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 10:01 - May 10 by magicdaps10

Another thing, we all have our own views and opinions but to question others views with insults, belittling and name calling is not acceptable and will make a rod for your own back......that is what your facing at present.

Take a step back, think about your actions and words and where you have gone wrong. Come back boys but please please.....do the required soul searching and come back better for it.

I was posting yesterday too, and the day before.

Now if you would be kind enough to inform me what you are babbling on about that would be grand.

Although I am sure your cowardice would prevent you from doing so.

Take your time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Res and E20 on 10:17 - May 10 with 2022 viewsmagicdaps10

Res and E20 on 10:08 - May 10 by E20Jack

I was posting yesterday too, and the day before.

Now if you would be kind enough to inform me what you are babbling on about that would be grand.

Although I am sure your cowardice would prevent you from doing so.

Take your time.

REALLY!!??

Take a little time off this forum, do a bit of soul searching......acceptance of your mistakes and choices is a start in the right direction, I have been there and the quicker you realise the only thing you can change is yourself, the quicker you will be happier with your life.

In life, people are not right all the time. Opinions on others really do matter.....do not meet them with arrogance, ignorance and most notably with bad language(you are not guilty on this one to be fair) and hopefully you can use them to better your own mind.

I will leave that with you and I just hope you think about itv when you have time too.

Res and E20 on 10:22 - May 10 with 2011 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 10:17 - May 10 by magicdaps10

REALLY!!??

Take a little time off this forum, do a bit of soul searching......acceptance of your mistakes and choices is a start in the right direction, I have been there and the quicker you realise the only thing you can change is yourself, the quicker you will be happier with your life.

In life, people are not right all the time. Opinions on others really do matter.....do not meet them with arrogance, ignorance and most notably with bad language(you are not guilty on this one to be fair) and hopefully you can use them to better your own mind.

I will leave that with you and I just hope you think about itv when you have time too.

Translation:-

“Sorry E20. I have dropped another clanger. I have absolutely no idea how to answer your question and am using relegation as a stick to beat people with on an Internet forum in the hope they don’t actually ask me to explain tre specifics of why. Please allow me generic playground insults to save face instead”.

Permission granted.

Res and E20 on 10:29 - May 10 with 1990 viewsHighjack

Res and E20 on 10:01 - May 10 by magicdaps10

It’s the lack of meat that has caused stunted brain development.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Res and E20 on 10:30 - May 10 with 1985 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 10:29 - May 10 by Highjack

It’s the lack of meat that has caused stunted brain development.

Daps doesn’t eat meat?

Res and E20 on 10:35 - May 10 with 1957 viewsmagicdaps10

Res and E20 on 10:22 - May 10 by E20Jack

Translation:-

“Sorry E20. I have dropped another clanger. I have absolutely no idea how to answer your question and am using relegation as a stick to beat people with on an Internet forum in the hope they don’t actually ask me to explain tre specifics of why. Please allow me generic playground insults to save face instead”.

Permission granted.

Thank you once again for showing your real colours once again.

If you need me or others to point out your foot in mouth moments then you really are a lost individual.

A very lost person indeed. Good luck E20, you will need it.

I await the usual self confessed witty reply.......only making yourself look even more pathetic.

Login to get fewer ads

Res and E20 on 10:39 - May 10 with 1935 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 10:35 - May 10 by magicdaps10

Thank you once again for showing your real colours once again.

If you need me or others to point out your foot in mouth moments then you really are a lost individual.

A very lost person indeed. Good luck E20, you will need it.

I await the usual self confessed witty reply.......only making yourself look even more pathetic.

The true colours are simple asking you what you are talking about.

Thus far you are unable to put forward anything of any note as to what all this nonsense is all about, of course we both know that is because these is nothing to put forward.

You are pretending I have said things and being intentionally vague when asked for specifics, simply because you don’t have the faintest scooby doo what you are trying to put to me, but you just felt you had to lash out somehow.

We are waiting.

Res and E20 on 11:31 - May 10 with 1864 viewspikeypaul

323 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Res and E20 on 11:35 - May 10 with 1850 viewsWarwickHunt

Res and E20 on 11:31 - May 10 by pikeypaul

323 AFLI

SIUYRL

Dumber than a bag of spanners.
Res and E20 on 12:39 - May 10 with 1776 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 10:39 - May 10 by E20Jack

The true colours are simple asking you what you are talking about.

Thus far you are unable to put forward anything of any note as to what all this nonsense is all about, of course we both know that is because these is nothing to put forward.

You are pretending I have said things and being intentionally vague when asked for specifics, simply because you don’t have the faintest scooby doo what you are trying to put to me, but you just felt you had to lash out somehow.

We are waiting.

Res and E20 on 12:41 - May 10 with 1773 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 12:39 - May 10 by swan65split

I can’t help myself. The tempting low hanging fruit of making a troll look a complete idiot by simply asking them to be specific in their general sweeping vague troll comments is too much to resist.

Res and E20 on 12:45 - May 10 with 1757 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 12:41 - May 10 by E20Jack

I can’t help myself. The tempting low hanging fruit of making a troll look a complete idiot by simply asking them to be specific in their general sweeping vague troll comments is too much to resist.

Res and E20 on 12:54 - May 10 with 1748 viewsjacksfullaces

Res and E20 on 12:39 - May 10 by swan65split

init. intriguing characters we get on this board, the names may change but the modus operandi doesn't.
Res and E20 on 12:54 - May 10 with 1748 viewsJango

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

Pearls of wisdom like the following didn't help. Long hard winter indeed.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 10:33 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

If sell those two it is going to be a long hard Winter.

I don't think so.

A 3 pronged attack of Ayew, Abraham and someone of Chadli's ilk will be a very good forward line. Especially if we add the likes of Wilshire to Mesa and Carroll. That could quite possibly be our best midfield and attack since we have been in the PL (Laudrup era aside maybe).

I have a feeling that Abraham will go on to huge things. Tall, strong, quick, great feet and composed with a natural eye for goal. He looks the business.

It was a very long and hard winter the season before with them in the team. Are we still gonna have this debate at the end of next season as well? Siggy and Llorente have been absolutely garbage for their clubs this year.
Res and E20 on 13:14 - May 10 with 1709 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 12:54 - May 10 by jacksfullaces

init. intriguing characters we get on this board, the names may change but the modus operandi doesn't.

Feel free to step behind the snidely shield and put up some examples.

Res and E20 on 13:15 - May 10 with 1704 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 12:54 - May 10 by Jango

It was a very long and hard winter the season before with them in the team. Are we still gonna have this debate at the end of next season as well? Siggy and Llorente have been absolutely garbage for their clubs this year.

Troll! Troll! You are speaking the truth, that means you are a troll and you have made a fool of yourself!

What an amazing place this is.

Res and E20 on 13:20 - May 10 with 1687 views34dfgdf54

Res and E20 on 12:54 - May 10 by Jango

Llorente has been garbage, was never going to make it at Spurs. Siggy started poorly but Everton fans were loving him before he got injury.
Res and E20 on 13:22 - May 10 with 1681 viewsJango

Res and E20 on 13:20 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Llorente has been garbage, was never going to make it at Spurs. Siggy started poorly but Everton fans were loving him before he got injury.

No they weren’t.
Res and E20 on 13:28 - May 10 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 13:20 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Get over it mate. Not only were they garbage, neither of them wanted to play for us.

I honestly cannot fathom what some are thinking with these two players.

Do people honestly think we as a club should be letting people run their contracts down and let players refuse to play for us point blank? Get a grip like.

Res and E20 on 13:50 - May 10 with 1654 viewsTaliesin

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 10 by E20Jack

Yes, and will get stronger. Not a powerhouse by any means and never will be but his balance and athleticism make him strong.

Abraham is shite - end of.

He'll be playing league 1/2 within 3 years
Res and E20 on 13:51 - May 10 with 1652 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 13:50 - May 10 by Taliesin

Stop being silly.

Res and E20 on 13:56 - May 10 with 1645 viewsHighjack

Res and E20 on 13:50 - May 10 by Taliesin

The new Frank Nouble.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Res and E20 on 13:06 - May 11 with 1486 viewsTaliesin

Res and E20 on 13:51 - May 10 by E20Jack

Stop being silly.

I'm not the one being silly. You have that all to yourself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024