Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? 00:56 - May 12 with 2912 viewsBirchgrovejack

I'm hoping some casual premier league fans will get refunds so i can bag myself an extra ticket. I've signed up to the waiting list but haven't heard anything yet?
Anybody else had a phone call?
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 01:21 - May 12 with 2895 viewsbarry_island

Are the discounted prices out soon?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 07:38 - May 12 with 2757 viewsSTID2017

I applied for a move and was contacted about 10 days into April, but I also said I'd buy an extra ST and wasn't offered one at that time.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 07:43 - May 12 with 2746 viewsSwans_16

I signed up for an extra one in NU9 and had a call this week about it - Secured.

May be worth giving them a call mate
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 08:15 - May 12 with 2695 views34dfgdf54

Few of my mates have, I rang up because I had more JA Points, so thought I’d be further up the queue, but JA points doesn’t come into it at all unfortunately.
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 08:21 - May 12 with 2676 viewsSgorioFruit

One thing I welcome about relegation is the glory fans will depart leaving seats for the lads who couldn’t get to a game.
I bet the atmosphere returns too.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 08:41 - May 12 with 2638 viewspencoedjack

I had a call this week for additional one
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 09:14 - May 12 with 2567 viewsbryncochjack

Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 08:41 - May 12 by pencoedjack

I had a call this week for additional one

Same here, although an email or text would have been better than a message on an answerphone.
Has anyone signed up for an extra season ticket and heard anything yet? on 19:28 - May 12 with 2326 viewsBirchgrovejack

Ahh thanks for the feedback,
I've yet to hear anything, i know the seat next to me is available too.
I too hope that some of the Glory fans will give up there tickets and make some available.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024