Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? 06:27 - May 13 with 9791 viewsBobby_Fischer

"spoke to Levein and Jase, and they get it!"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 06:46 - May 13 with 6976 viewsphact0rri

Probably finding the fairweather... and trying to decide who they will support next season. Keep in mind most american supporters just picked swansea out of a the twenty clubs in the league.

Honestly seeing some of the US Swansea groups still being active on twitter the way they are has suprised me this last week.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 6:51]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:40 - May 13 with 6892 viewsThornburyswan

Is this some weird cryptic "comments" phase on random threads or are you looking to add some value to the discussions/debate?
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:37 - May 13 with 6695 views34dfgdf54

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 06:46 - May 13 by phact0rri

Probably finding the fairweather... and trying to decide who they will support next season. Keep in mind most american supporters just picked swansea out of a the twenty clubs in the league.

Honestly seeing some of the US Swansea groups still being active on twitter the way they are has suprised me this last week.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 6:51]

Tummer will be about next year.

We’ve got some right horrible f*ckers on here mind. Travels half way around the world to watch us play and he still gets stick just because where he’s from.

It’s the ones who own us you should be directing the abuse at.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:39 - May 13 with 6680 viewsSgorioFruit

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:37 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

We’ve got some right horrible f*ckers on here mind. Travels half way around the world to watch us play and he still gets stick just because where he’s from.

100% agreed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:42 - May 13 with 6651 viewsDarran

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:37 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:46 - May 13 with 6626 viewsRancid

Was it Tummer who wrote the message on the Supporters page on Facebook this week?

If so you knockers couldnt be further from the truth.He's a JB for life that fella 👏
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 10:29 - May 13 with 6520 viewsnierika

The Stateside Jacks are Swansea til we die.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 10:34 - May 13 with 6494 viewsBobby_Fischer

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 10:29 - May 13 by nierika

The Stateside Jacks are Swansea til we die.

Cowabunga dude.

Login to get fewer ads

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:27 - May 13 with 6310 viewsmajorraglan

Tummer seems like a tidy guy and as has been said he travelled from the States to tak in a couple of games, that’s commitment and support for you.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:33 - May 13 with 6291 viewsDJack

Tummer, Nierika, stAteSwan and Phact0rri ain't going anywhere.

They may not be as prolific in the future but they will still follow us and occasionally post. (As a few have already demonstrated)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:36 - May 13 with 6279 viewsBobby_Fischer

You didn't mention NYCswan (ish) hes the only objective one, i like him. Possibly because NYC is my favourite place!

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:47 - May 13 with 6222 viewsDarran

Those Yanks now fuçk all.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/169622/wales-online-tal

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:49 - May 13 with 6212 viewsDJack

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:36 - May 13 by Bobby_Fischer

You didn't mention NYCswan (ish) hes the only objective one, i like him. Possibly because NYC is my favourite place!

Well spotted.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 16:05 - May 13 with 6007 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Robert, my dwindling to almost non-existent participation on this board lately has nothing to do with being fair weather about the Swans, but everything to do with sentiments like yours.

Still wear my assortment of Swans shirts everywhere I go (to the point that annoys the hell out of my better half), and there are still plenty of other places on social media (Facebook and Twitter) I can participate without facing the abuse I get here. Most of y'all on Planet Swans are great and friendly people, and I'm happy for my friend Dar that he is running the show here now; but life is too short to allow myself to get worked up over the douchebag minority, as I can't help but doing.

And speaking of the douchebags...no, phact0rri, I won't be looking for a new club in August, nor will any of the other Americans who have fallen in love with this club and the city of Swansea. Sorry if this disappoints you as you seem to enjoy loathing your fellow American Swans supporters for whatever bizarre reason, but they are stuck with us. At least in spirit and other places, even if well-intentioned former posters like myself and Davillin more or less avoid Planet Swans now. Pretty dumb and a bit insulting, your assumption that any American supporter simply picked Swansea out of a hat of 20 names to support, and that we would now be finding another club next season. Do you really think if we were glory hunters like 98% of the other American PL supporters, we would have chosen Swansea over one of the "Big 6" clubs in the first place?

My personal assignment is to figure out how to best find access to all the fixtures on the internet next season. ESPN does show some Championship matches, so I will also spend the summer campaigning the message to them that the best American support for any Championship club now belongs to Swansea, so they best give us our due.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 17:01]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 16:16 - May 13 with 5950 viewsJajess

I feel offended. There is never a "where are the Danes now" thread annymore :-( . Now the US boys get one.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 16:34 - May 13 with 5846 viewsFireboy2

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 16:16 - May 13 by Jajess

I feel offended. There is never a "where are the Danes now" thread annymore :-( . Now the US boys get one.

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:19 - May 13 with 5666 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 09:46 - May 13 by Rancid

Was it Tummer who wrote the message on the Supporters page on Facebook this week?

If so you knockers couldnt be further from the truth.He's a JB for life that fella 👏

I think you are talking about Scott Foster. I (Mike Tumulty) was just one of the replyers to that excellent post that speaks for all of us over here, in spite of what phact0rri wants you to believe:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/4998807899?view=permalink&id=10156113489657900

But thank you to all the posts after the OP and phact0rri; I know they are only the small, dense minority and I shouldn't let it bother me.

Speaking of Facebook, the "Stateside Jacks (Swansea City AFC USA FANS)" closed group is up to 418 now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:23 - May 13 with 5612 viewsLeonWasGod

Tummer? Tummer told us this would all go to sh*t. You couldn’t find a more ‘anti-Yank’ yank if you tried.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:28 - May 13 with 5585 viewsGlyn1

A stupid racist post. Davillin was posting here a few hours ago. Tummer is a strong Swans fan, they don't show Championship games in the U.S.

But yes, this is going to hurt us in the States. I doubt if we'll have a pre-season tour there, but I suppose Benidorm is nice.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 17:31]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:31 - May 13 with 5566 viewslondonlisa2001

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:19 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

I think you are talking about Scott Foster. I (Mike Tumulty) was just one of the replyers to that excellent post that speaks for all of us over here, in spite of what phact0rri wants you to believe:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/4998807899?view=permalink&id=10156113489657900

But thank you to all the posts after the OP and phact0rri; I know they are only the small, dense minority and I shouldn't let it bother me.

Speaking of Facebook, the "Stateside Jacks (Swansea City AFC USA FANS)" closed group is up to 418 now.

Tummer, you and I disagree as much as it's possible to disagree about most things.

But you are just taking the flak from supporters that are deeply hurt and angry at what's happened to the club we all love after it was bought by a few of your countrymen. I'm sure people mean nothing personal by it - don't be alarmed! Most of us are far more hurt and ten times more angry at what's been done to us by our own countrymen!

All of us are fans, whenever we started and for whatever reason. Looking forward to locking horns with you again next season about the footie. Less so on other stuff :-)
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:33 - May 13 with 5548 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:23 - May 13 by LeonWasGod

Tummer? Tummer told us this would all go to sh*t. You couldn’t find a more ‘anti-Yank’ yank if you tried.

LOL no, I've been a naive sunshine pumper no doubt, and the close calls and Spring rallies of the last couple seasons almost had me convinced we were divinely bullet proof from relegation. But experience has cured me of all that optimism now I believe.

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:35 - May 13 with 5517 viewsLeonWasGod

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:33 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

LOL no, I've been a naive sunshine pumper no doubt, and the close calls and Spring rallies of the last couple seasons almost had me convinced we were divinely bullet proof from relegation. But experience has cured me of all that optimism now I believe.

Sorry, muddled you up with Dav!!! That’s probably the biggest insult of all
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:44 - May 13 with 5461 viewsJack123

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 16:05 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Robert, my dwindling to almost non-existent participation on this board lately has nothing to do with being fair weather about the Swans, but everything to do with sentiments like yours.

Still wear my assortment of Swans shirts everywhere I go (to the point that annoys the hell out of my better half), and there are still plenty of other places on social media (Facebook and Twitter) I can participate without facing the abuse I get here. Most of y'all on Planet Swans are great and friendly people, and I'm happy for my friend Dar that he is running the show here now; but life is too short to allow myself to get worked up over the douchebag minority, as I can't help but doing.

And speaking of the douchebags...no, phact0rri, I won't be looking for a new club in August, nor will any of the other Americans who have fallen in love with this club and the city of Swansea. Sorry if this disappoints you as you seem to enjoy loathing your fellow American Swans supporters for whatever bizarre reason, but they are stuck with us. At least in spirit and other places, even if well-intentioned former posters like myself and Davillin more or less avoid Planet Swans now. Pretty dumb and a bit insulting, your assumption that any American supporter simply picked Swansea out of a hat of 20 names to support, and that we would now be finding another club next season. Do you really think if we were glory hunters like 98% of the other American PL supporters, we would have chosen Swansea over one of the "Big 6" clubs in the first place?

My personal assignment is to figure out how to best find access to all the fixtures on the internet next season. ESPN does show some Championship matches, so I will also spend the summer campaigning the message to them that the best American support for any Championship club now belongs to Swansea, so they best give us our due.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 17:01]

Looks like these have access to all games, £110 quid tho Think you will need a vpn if based in uk.. https://www.efl.com/iFollow/subscribe/

libera nos a malo

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:48 - May 13 with 5432 viewsLeonWasGod

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 17:33 - May 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

What will you do next year bud? I was in the States for the first half of this season and the NBC Gold streaming package was a lifesaver. I can’t imagine that’ll be an option next year.
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 18:12 - May 13 with 5355 viewsstAteSwan

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 12:33 - May 13 by DJack

Tummer, Nierika, stAteSwan and Phact0rri ain't going anywhere.

They may not be as prolific in the future but they will still follow us and occasionally post. (As a few have already demonstrated)

I’m not going anywhere. I’ve tried to stay away today because I feel like an intruder on a funeral. Life as an American supporter is just as tough. The championship has a limited tv situation in the us. 3-4 matches a week, all via paid subscription.

However I am not giving up. On a tough day all you can do is mourn and hope better days lie ahead.

Swan for life! Doesn’t matter what division they are playing in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024