Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer and Bony 20:40 - May 20 with 6336 viewsjack2jack

Would we have been relegated, if they both hadn't been injured so early into the season.
Discuss.
Fer and Bony on 21:40 - May 21 with 1037 viewsjack2jack

Fer and Bony on 21:24 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

"With Fer in the team, Carlos’s Swans managed 1.83 points per game; without him, 0.75."

http://www.maxwellhicks.com/2018/05/21/swansea-autopsy-pt-1-8-reasons-the-swans-

Nice article Doc, well that answers my question, I know it's probably not that black and white, but it says a lot for the influence the big man had until his injury ruled him out. 👍
Fer and Bony on 21:57 - May 21 with 1017 viewsjasper_T

Fer and Bony on 21:40 - May 21 by jack2jack

Nice article Doc, well that answers my question, I know it's probably not that black and white, but it says a lot for the influence the big man had until his injury ruled him out. 👍

Most of that is new manager bounce, though.
Fer and Bony on 22:03 - May 21 with 1001 viewsjack2jack

Fer and Bony on 21:57 - May 21 by jasper_T

Most of that is new manager bounce, though.

True, like I said it's not B&W, pity the bounce didn't last for a couple of more games.
Having said that I'm sort of looking forward to next season now, new chapter and all that.
Fer and Bony on 06:57 - May 22 with 901 viewspaulv2k4

Fer was a presence and after his injury our team went downhill. I see him as a poor man's dembele (spurs). a player who drives the team forward from the middle. we sorely missed that without any wingers. without it, you wont score goals. so to the OP, yes he was sorely missed!

Bony was just started to get back into form when he got injured. A presence to hold the ball up to releave the defence and is a better player than JAyew & TAbraham in No.9 role. On top of that hes a leader. Something else that was missing from the team.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024