Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? 19:09 - Jun 7 with 17493 viewsBobby_Fischer

That boy was getting paid? Or was it just Jim White?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 00:20 - Jun 8 with 2609 viewsshenleymun

Wow this OP is a jerk off
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 03:19 - Jun 8 with 2537 viewswobbly

I can’t tell you how I know, but I’m hearing Les Ferdinand is going to sign for Reading.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:06 - Jun 8 with 2455 viewsBobby_Fischer

Nice one Gary.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:47 - Jun 8 with 2375 viewsbuilthjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:06 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

Nice one Gary.

Kasparov

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 09:28 - Jun 8 with 2297 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:56 - Jun 7 by Jonathans_coat

Oh and another shock revelation (that we’ve known for more than 5 years), Cooze’s printing company was given the contract to print the match day programmes.

In other news, Britain won the Falklands war and the Berlin Wall came down!!!

Just asking out of curiosity, what company is Cooze's printing Company?

This was probably years ago, but I thought Harcourt in Fforestfach did the programmes?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 18:41 - Jun 8 with 2140 viewsBillyChong

Does Cooze still go to games or has he knocked it on the head after all of this business?
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:07 - Jun 8 with 2096 viewsmonmouth

One thing I would say, is that unlike those other shits that simply pretended and used the title, Huw Cooze would bleed black and white. A genuine fan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:20 - Jun 8 with 2080 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:07 - Jun 8 by monmouth

One thing I would say, is that unlike those other shits that simply pretended and used the title, Huw Cooze would bleed black and white. A genuine fan.

Do you not think JVZ is a fan then? A genuine one?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:26 - Jun 8 with 2057 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:07 - Jun 8 by monmouth

While earning a handsome wage from the club and lie about it, he still drinks with them mind?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:36 - Jun 8 with 2034 viewsFlashberryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:03 - Jun 7 by Garyjack

Who knows Flash. But either way, it's hardly an outrageous sum of money is it?

It is when you're an unpaid "Trust Director"

A massive conflict of interest IMO, which is why many are asking questions about who knew and who didn't know about the sell off to the Americans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:40 - Jun 8 with 2021 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:36 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

A massive conflict of interest IMO, which is why many are asking questions about who knew and who didn't know about the sell off to the Americans.

Lift up the carpet

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:40 - Jun 8 with 2021 views34dfgdf54

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:26 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

While earning a handsome wage from the club and lie about it, he still drinks with them mind?

How do you know he still drinks with them?
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:48 - Jun 8 with 1999 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:40 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

How do you know he still drinks with them?

The very reason you don’t.’

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:52 - Jun 8 with 1985 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:36 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:56 - Jun 8 with 1963 viewsmonmouth

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:20 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

Do you not think JVZ is a fan then? A genuine one?

Given our history, I don’t believe anyone that sells the club without even knowing who they are selling to and the first bunch that ponies up the cash is a genuine fan, no.

They could have all tried to realise a life changing gain that might have been less than they trousered, in a way that safeguarded the club, but they didn’t give a shit about that when push came to shove. I might well have done the same - I’m only human -but I would have f*cked off sharpish and quietly and certainly not be claiming I’m a fan of the club after putting it back in play.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 19:56]

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 1943 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:52 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

I haven’t seen you address the Tooic Gaz?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:02 - Jun 8 with 1927 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:56 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Given our history, I don’t believe anyone that sells the club without even knowing who they are selling to and the first bunch that ponies up the cash is a genuine fan, no.

They could have all tried to realise a life changing gain that might have been less than they trousered, in a way that safeguarded the club, but they didn’t give a shit about that when push came to shove. I might well have done the same - I’m only human -but I would have f*cked off sharpish and quietly and certainly not be claiming I’m a fan of the club after putting it back in play.

Would you have kept quiet if you knew it was going on?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 1901 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:00 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

I haven’t seen you address the Tooic Gaz?

But i have, many times, over a few years, and once again in this thread. And i'll state once more. Huw Cooze did nothing wrong. But mistakes were made by others which left him hung out to dry. Those mistakes have been admitted to. It was over two years ago and has been done to death. So yes, therefore we are going around in circles, and i've just hopped off the merry go round. Enjoy yourself!
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:09 - Jun 8 with 1897 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:56 - Jun 8 by monmouth

You're a very intelligent chap, but then you write things like that? Of course we would have gone along with the sale if we were in his position. Would we have carried on wanting to support the team and see them doing well? Of course we would. That does not equate to not being a fan, not in the slightest.

The silliness on here at times is beyond belief, you can understand it from some, but not others...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:10 - Jun 8 with 1886 viewsbuilthjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:08 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

But i have, many times, over a few years, and once again in this thread. And i'll state once more. Huw Cooze did nothing wrong. But mistakes were made by others which left him hung out to dry. Those mistakes have been admitted to. It was over two years ago and has been done to death. So yes, therefore we are going around in circles, and i've just hopped off the merry go round. Enjoy yourself!

He's either new on here or has memory loss. But could be thick as shit Gary.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:24 - Jun 8 with 1841 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:08 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

Wow? As in others around him do you mean Phil and Jim ?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:24 - Jun 8 with 1840 views34dfgdf54

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:48 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

The very reason you don’t.’

You don’t know anything though, if you did you would have said by now instead of putting out post after post of b0llocks.

You need to have a word with yourself Steve, you’re coming across as a bit of a sad act.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:29 - Jun 8 with 1823 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:24 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

Wow? As in others around him do you mean Phil and Jim ?

By the trust as a whole, which as i've stated 'mistakes' that have been admitted to, quite a while back as well mind!

Final word.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:31 - Jun 8 with 1814 viewsmonmouth

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:09 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

You're a very intelligent chap, but then you write things like that? Of course we would have gone along with the sale if we were in his position. Would we have carried on wanting to support the team and see them doing well? Of course we would. That does not equate to not being a fan, not in the slightest.

The silliness on here at times is beyond belief, you can understand it from some, but not others...

Perhaps we just disagree on our definition of supporting the club.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:40 - Jun 8 with 1778 viewsFlashberryjack

Who is our supporters liaison officer now, and how much is he paid ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024