Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marauding Russian hooligans 22:13 - Jun 16 with 15122 viewspeenemunde

Have they appeared yet ?
According to the bbc and some on here etc, all hell was about to break lose.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 22:14]
Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:00 - Jun 17 with 2210 viewsLoyal

Marauding Russian hooligans on 00:01 - Jun 17 by Searching4RobertF

"Its England & Wales...."

England's desperate attempts to avoid further kickings.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:02 - Jun 17 with 2208 viewsDr_Winston

There were plenty of Welsh right alongside the English loons last time they really kicked off. OK they were Cardiff Welsh but reluctantly we have to accept them as part of the same breed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:18 - Jun 17 with 2183 viewsLoyal

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:02 - Jun 17 by Dr_Winston

There were plenty of Welsh right alongside the English loons last time they really kicked off. OK they were Cardiff Welsh but reluctantly we have to accept them as part of the same breed.

I witnessed many of Swansea City's finest as well, it wasn't pleasant in Lille and to see so many Cardiff, Swansea and English together wasn't palatable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:27 - Jun 17 with 2156 viewsowainglyndwr

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:02 - Jun 17 by Dr_Winston

Outside the big pub in Lille a Welsh fan well Cardiff. Was standing on a Table holding a Welsh Flag and started singing Engaaaaland Engaaaaaaland.
Must on been English Anal or is side kick Curtis.
Some Cardiff fans about 20 started on Steve from the railway and Cwmbran Jack.
I went to help them and a few others,
The Cardiff fans soon disapeared.
Full of it when there was 20 against 2.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:45 - Jun 17 with 2132 viewsBadlands

Marauding Russian hooligans on 22:54 - Jun 16 by Garyjack

I doubt it Dicky. England have 12,000 fans travelling to Russia for the World cup. The lowest amount since Chile in 1962. They're scared, and won't put a foot out of place.

They've stayed at home to riot for Robinson.

I watched a Frankie Boyle programme about the World Cup (better than expected) where a old Russian football memorabilia collector said street riots would not be seen, "They are hooligans not idiots." implying their patriotism would not allow them to upset the Russian spectacle ... we'll see.
In my opinion they will be very close to the surface should anything kick off.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:21 - Jun 17 with 2059 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:00 - Jun 17 by Loyal

England's desperate attempts to avoid further kickings.

Empty a few boxing clubs from Manchester, Liverpool etc and the Russians would soon be put in their place.
Hardly a fair fight, mostly drunk English who were not looking for trouble against sober and organised Russians.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:31 - Jun 17 with 2042 viewstaffpunk

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:27 - Jun 17 by owainglyndwr

Outside the big pub in Lille a Welsh fan well Cardiff. Was standing on a Table holding a Welsh Flag and started singing Engaaaaland Engaaaaaaland.

Strange bunch, we've all got them unfortunately. Would have cacked their pants regularly at certain games 'back in the day' when there were very little OB about . All the Rhondda lot who went had a great time I know that.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 11:38]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:35 - Jun 17 with 2035 viewsSE1_Jack

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:21 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

Empty a few boxing clubs from Manchester, Liverpool etc and the Russians would soon be put in their place.
Hardly a fair fight, mostly drunk English who were not looking for trouble against sober and organised Russians.

This. As the Russians have gone on record saying, they targeted English fans in Marseille as they wanted to prove themselves against (in their eyes) the godfathers of hooliganism. Apparently, back in the day Russian fans would wear scarves of English clubs who had the biggest firms etc. they are like fans of hooliganism itself. Marseille was (mostly) a case of a mob of organised Russian thugs brutally picking off scarfers and putting some in comas. Hooliganism in Russia is peaking, in England it is dying. It’s not a case of England fans mobbing up like in the eighties etc. The police clamped down on them after the trouble when Germany hosted it.

Welsh and Russian fans didn’t have the same trouble as Russian hooligans simply don’t care about Wales from a hooligan point of view so most Welsh fans probably got to talk to normal Russian fans.

I support England and was at Marseille. After getting away from the carnage I met one Russian fan who was sound - neither of us were interested in the violence.

People on here seem to love a sweeping generalisation.
Login to get fewer ads

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:51 - Jun 17 with 1995 viewsdobjack2

I would expect that all the Russian firms have had a visit.

We’ll see what happens if the German and Polish firms turn up Mob handed.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:53 - Jun 17 with 1993 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:35 - Jun 17 by SE1_Jack

This. As the Russians have gone on record saying, they targeted English fans in Marseille as they wanted to prove themselves against (in their eyes) the godfathers of hooliganism. Apparently, back in the day Russian fans would wear scarves of English clubs who had the biggest firms etc. they are like fans of hooliganism itself. Marseille was (mostly) a case of a mob of organised Russian thugs brutally picking off scarfers and putting some in comas. Hooliganism in Russia is peaking, in England it is dying. It’s not a case of England fans mobbing up like in the eighties etc. The police clamped down on them after the trouble when Germany hosted it.

Welsh and Russian fans didn’t have the same trouble as Russian hooligans simply don’t care about Wales from a hooligan point of view so most Welsh fans probably got to talk to normal Russian fans.

I support England and was at Marseille. After getting away from the carnage I met one Russian fan who was sound - neither of us were interested in the violence.

People on here seem to love a sweeping generalisation.

Someone should have told the Russians they were at least 20 years to late.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:04 - Jun 17 with 1980 viewscontroversial_jack

Marauding Russian hooligans on 22:22 - Jun 16 by dickythorpe

Wait until our idiots.cousins have started.drinking on Monday.......

They aren't our idiots
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:05 - Jun 17 with 1977 viewsRancid

It'll happen eventually.As soon as Russia are out I'd say.All a matter of time and timing.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:08 - Jun 17 with 1970 viewsairedale

Marauding Russian hooligans on 11:51 - Jun 17 by dobjack2

I would expect that all the Russian firms have had a visit.

We’ll see what happens if the German and Polish firms turn up Mob handed.

If I was a Marauding Russian Hooligan I think it would be advisable to go marauding elsewhere until the tournament finishes. I wouldn’t want to disappear for the next 25 years somewhere icy.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:21 - Jun 17 with 1942 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:08 - Jun 17 by airedale

If I was a Marauding Russian Hooligan I think it would be advisable to go marauding elsewhere until the tournament finishes. I wouldn’t want to disappear for the next 25 years somewhere icy.

This is Putin’s moment in the sun. Can’t be 100% certain because you can’t be, but you’d have to be mental to cause trouble out there and the Russians hooligans know this.

The west do not like Russia at the moment ( politicians not the public) and are trying to paint them in a negative way, be it chemical attack’s or your life is in danger at Russia 2018.

All bullshite in my opinion.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:32 - Jun 17 with 1924 viewsBadlands

Interesting that English football hooligans are full of tales of daring do and 2 World Wars until they get their comeuppance and then it's all excuses.

Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:34 - Jun 17 with 1920 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:32 - Jun 17 by Badlands

Interesting that English football hooligans are full of tales of daring do and 2 World Wars until they get their comeuppance and then it's all excuses.

What excuses ?
Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:41 - Jun 17 with 1908 viewsBadlands

Marauding Russian hooligans on 12:34 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

What excuses ?

It was in the 70s, the Russians were organised, it was an ambush, we were minding our own business, being foul mouthed and insulting is just banter, the waitresses love it really.
Whiney sods.

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:10 - Jun 17 with 1872 viewsKilkennyjack

By any standard, the behaviour of England fans at tournaments over many many years has been simpy appalling.

The Welsh, Irish, and Scots have an entirely different mindset. They enjoy the crack.

I have no idea why the locals and local police should put up with foul mouthed, aggressive, morons.

Ban them and reclaim the game.

Beware of the Risen People

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:28 - Jun 17 with 1849 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:10 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

By any standard, the behaviour of England fans at tournaments over many many years has been simpy appalling.

The Welsh, Irish, and Scots have an entirely different mindset. They enjoy the crack.

I have no idea why the locals and local police should put up with foul mouthed, aggressive, morons.

Ban them and reclaim the game.

No they don’t. The welsh have more in common with the English than they do with the southern Irish.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:39 - Jun 17 with 1827 viewsyescomeon

Speak for yourself. I'd say the complete opposite, but then I'm from the West, where Ireland is much closer than England.

Upthecity!

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:42 - Jun 17 with 1824 viewsNeath_Jack

Marauding Russian hooligans on 00:01 - Jun 17 by Searching4RobertF

"Its England & Wales...."

Bless, look how brave the English/Welsh got once the police got in between them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:48 - Jun 17 with 1813 viewspeenemunde

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:39 - Jun 17 by yescomeon

Speak for yourself. I'd say the complete opposite, but then I'm from the West, where Ireland is much closer than England.

West - Pembrokeshire? If so isn’t that county known as little England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.
Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:58 - Jun 17 with 1796 viewsKilkennyjack

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:28 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

No they don’t. The welsh have more in common with the English than they do with the southern Irish.

Bollox.

Celtic cousins see.

From England see Germany.

Beware of the Risen People

Marauding Russian hooligans on 14:03 - Jun 17 with 1786 viewsFireboy2

Marauding Russian hooligans on 13:28 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

What a ridiculous statement

But coming from you it isnt surprising
Marauding Russian hooligans on 14:04 - Jun 17 with 1781 viewsbyron

Marauding Russian hooligans on 09:27 - Jun 17 by owainglyndwr

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024