Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 69225 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 13:06 - Oct 29 with 1940 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 12:01 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

People on here seem to think Morris is innocent or it is a police set.

The sentence the Appeal Court has given him is double the punishment that of the Swansea hard man who murdered the guy on High Street. It is longer than most get yet Andy seems to think the reduced sentence somehow proves his innocence. How many have looked at this case and how many have decided he is guilty. Then some of you on here who weren't at the trial think they know better.

The incident with Wassell wasn't the only. Mandy Jewell had made comments to the police as well.

Mr Harrington also accused Ms Jewell of lying to the police and the jury when she said there was only a small amount of violence between her and Mr Morris.

The court heard from a statement Ms Jewell had made to police before the murders accusing him of attacking her and threatening to kill her, and threatening to put a tyre over her head.

Mr Morris also threatened to burn her house down, and she had accused him of burning all her clothes, Mr Harrington said.

As you have used my post,i feel like some of the comments are directed at me.
I have never said i believe in Morris innocence!!!
Do i feel the case was handled poorly? Yes i do

Do i think morris domestic history with the Mrs has wearing on the case? No

You want the wassell case to be taken into consideration fine,but after that was discussed in court the judge then told the jury to disregard as morris was aquitted and had no bearing to the clydaxh case.
by your reasoning the judicial system failed when they aquitted morris for the wassell attack,but the same system wascorrect in the verdict for the clydach murders.

Your own reasoning highlight that failing of the system,could morris be innocent?yes but he could also be guilty.

You seem to be unable to take anything on board of it doesnt point at morris being guilty ,why is that?
You seem very defensive when the Lewis's are mentioned,again why is that?

You accused me of being Morris sister,just because i pointed out you were wrong in regards to where Mandy Jewell was from.
Maybe it is you has an affiliation with people regarding this case.
Clydach murders on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1923 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 13:06 - Oct 29 by Yyy

As you have used my post,i feel like some of the comments are directed at me.
I have never said i believe in Morris innocence!!!
Do i feel the case was handled poorly? Yes i do

Do i think morris domestic history with the Mrs has wearing on the case? No

You want the wassell case to be taken into consideration fine,but after that was discussed in court the judge then told the jury to disregard as morris was aquitted and had no bearing to the clydaxh case.
by your reasoning the judicial system failed when they aquitted morris for the wassell attack,but the same system wascorrect in the verdict for the clydach murders.

Your own reasoning highlight that failing of the system,could morris be innocent?yes but he could also be guilty.

You seem to be unable to take anything on board of it doesnt point at morris being guilty ,why is that?
You seem very defensive when the Lewis's are mentioned,again why is that?

You accused me of being Morris sister,just because i pointed out you were wrong in regards to where Mandy Jewell was from.
Maybe it is you has an affiliation with people regarding this case.

I have never met the Lewis family. However I believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Morris has been found guilty TWICE. Maybe it is time for people to accept that.

As far the Lewis family is concerned there was a lengthy look at them by the police. They didnt have the evidence to charge them despite it being very publicly making known they were arrested.

Morris defence team set out to cast aspersions on the Lewis'. They tried to make out they were guilty despite no charges. How many cases does that happen. Fine if the Lewis were on trial. They were not but the defence team tried to make it that.

As far as Morris girlfriend it shows he was likely to be violent. The Wassell case highlights that. The girlfriend's claims to the police and her subsequent retraction showed her to be an unreliable witness so it does matter as it was relevant.

The Wassell case as per Mandy's sisters statement was withdrawn due to witnesses refusing to testify. Why. Is this down to fear.

Many on here are saying he couldnt have used the iron bar but the Wassell case shows he did. The fact his girlfriend rang the police about his violence also shows that he was violent. What evidence is there that any the Lewis family have done that. There isnt. Yet people still think she could use a bar. Why. Many people take martial arts sports up but it doesnt mean they attack people with poles.
Clydach murders on 13:31 - Oct 29 with 1894 viewspikeypaul

exhmc grasping at anything that might point to Morris`s guilt despite them being nothing at all connected to the case.

Yet he totally ignores the fact that the neighbour witnessed Lewis threaten to kill Mandy unless she kept away from his wife,something Lewis admitted but said he was only having a laugh,strange sense of humour on these Lewis`s dont you think?

If Morris had shouted those threats in the street at Mandy like Lewis admitted to this case would never be looked at again .

Strange how exhmc wont address these threats to kill Mandy by Lewis isnt it.One thing is for sure if Morris had he would be all over it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 13:37 - Oct 29 with 1914 viewsonehunglow

So clearly,local gossip,innuendo is more believeable than 2 succesful prosecutions. Its hard enough to get one.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 13:58 - Oct 29 with 1905 viewswhiterock

I'm not 100% but reading about the case it does point to Morris, I'm sure those that sat through all the evidence would know more than me.

The gold chain at the house
His cousin buying another
His constant lies to police as he gets caught out
The flimsy alibi of walking 9 miles in the pouring down rain (most would have given it up after a mile)
No one on this 9 mile jaunt saw Morris
Anyone that knows this road would say its virtually impossible not for at least 20 cars to pass, even in the early hours
The roads are single track so if 20 cars had passed, he would have been noticed
Washing his clothes at 4am
Violence used prior
Mrs says he was home at 11:30
Phone records prove that Morris was at home on the Friday
No DNA of Morris at Kelvin Road, if he was there on the Friday then there should have been (does anyone other than Morris know 100% if he was having an affair)
Clydach murders on 14:04 - Oct 29 with 1890 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 12:01 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

People on here seem to think Morris is innocent or it is a police set.

The sentence the Appeal Court has given him is double the punishment that of the Swansea hard man who murdered the guy on High Street. It is longer than most get yet Andy seems to think the reduced sentence somehow proves his innocence. How many have looked at this case and how many have decided he is guilty. Then some of you on here who weren't at the trial think they know better.

The incident with Wassell wasn't the only. Mandy Jewell had made comments to the police as well.

Mr Harrington also accused Ms Jewell of lying to the police and the jury when she said there was only a small amount of violence between her and Mr Morris.

The court heard from a statement Ms Jewell had made to police before the murders accusing him of attacking her and threatening to kill her, and threatening to put a tyre over her head.

Mr Morris also threatened to burn her house down, and she had accused him of burning all her clothes, Mr Harrington said.

No, I have said that there are enough inconsistencies to find him guilty “beyond reasonable doubt” big difference.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 18:14]

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 14:11 - Oct 29 with 1855 viewspikeypaul

Clydach murders on 13:37 - Oct 29 by onehunglow

So clearly,local gossip,innuendo is more believeable than 2 succesful prosecutions. Its hard enough to get one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lynette_White

19 SWP police arrested after this case were there not?

What was the decision of the jury? despite being absolutely no evidence against the accused.

You see this jury system is far from perfect and often comes up with the wrong decision.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 14:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 14:11 - Oct 29 with 1880 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 13:25 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

I have never met the Lewis family. However I believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Morris has been found guilty TWICE. Maybe it is time for people to accept that.

As far the Lewis family is concerned there was a lengthy look at them by the police. They didnt have the evidence to charge them despite it being very publicly making known they were arrested.

Morris defence team set out to cast aspersions on the Lewis'. They tried to make out they were guilty despite no charges. How many cases does that happen. Fine if the Lewis were on trial. They were not but the defence team tried to make it that.

As far as Morris girlfriend it shows he was likely to be violent. The Wassell case highlights that. The girlfriend's claims to the police and her subsequent retraction showed her to be an unreliable witness so it does matter as it was relevant.

The Wassell case as per Mandy's sisters statement was withdrawn due to witnesses refusing to testify. Why. Is this down to fear.

Many on here are saying he couldnt have used the iron bar but the Wassell case shows he did. The fact his girlfriend rang the police about his violence also shows that he was violent. What evidence is there that any the Lewis family have done that. There isnt. Yet people still think she could use a bar. Why. Many people take martial arts sports up but it doesnt mean they attack people with poles.

How would Mandys sister know anymore about the wassell case than Joe blogs.it was years before the murders i have asked you this previously but you failed to answer.
Again you want the system to have failed for wassell but worked for the current verdict
Maybe the system did fail wassell and was correct with the murders,but you should be able to admit the current system leaves massive holes and room for error.
It is also possible that the system was wrong both times or it had it correct.either way there are massive questions around this case.

Morris and Jewell had a turbulent relationship,that is known,there are many people that have these types of relationships,but it does not make them murderers.
There are plenty of murders locked up that had no previous dealings with the police or a history of violence.
Alison lewis did have extensive training using a bo or jo both sides agreed in court that the lack of impact on the surrounding areas were inline with martial arts training.
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 14:34 - Oct 29 with 1860 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 14:11 - Oct 29 by Yyy

How would Mandys sister know anymore about the wassell case than Joe blogs.it was years before the murders i have asked you this previously but you failed to answer.
Again you want the system to have failed for wassell but worked for the current verdict
Maybe the system did fail wassell and was correct with the murders,but you should be able to admit the current system leaves massive holes and room for error.
It is also possible that the system was wrong both times or it had it correct.either way there are massive questions around this case.

Morris and Jewell had a turbulent relationship,that is known,there are many people that have these types of relationships,but it does not make them murderers.
There are plenty of murders locked up that had no previous dealings with the police or a history of violence.
Alison lewis did have extensive training using a bo or jo both sides agreed in court that the lack of impact on the surrounding areas were inline with martial arts training.

Alison Lewis wasnt in the dock. Morris was.

It was for him to create reasonable doubt. How many other cases do you know where the defence made out a witness was the murderer. Where is the evidence thatshe had been violent and battered someone with a pole. There isnt any.

There is evidence of Morris being violent. What evidence did Morris defence team have to prove the Lewis had done this. There isnt any. She took up Martial Arts. She was in a relationship. There isnt the evidence hence why she wasnt charged.

There was evidence against Morris. His chain was found at the scene. A chain he continually denied was his and bought another one to cover that up.

The 2 juries convicted him after seeing him give evidence.

What more can anyone say. He has been found guilty TWICE.
Clydach murders on 14:36 - Oct 29 with 1858 viewsonehunglow

The CPS drop more cases that people realise.

To be found twice is damning

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 1854 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 14:36 - Oct 29 by onehunglow

The CPS drop more cases that people realise.

To be found twice is damning

That is not surprising. The burden of proof is so high and the juries will always have people on them sceptical of the police. 2 unanimous verdicts in these circumstances speaks for itself as does the fact that appeal bodies consider the verdicts safe.
Clydach murders on 15:11 - Oct 29 with 1836 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 14:34 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

Alison Lewis wasnt in the dock. Morris was.

It was for him to create reasonable doubt. How many other cases do you know where the defence made out a witness was the murderer. Where is the evidence thatshe had been violent and battered someone with a pole. There isnt any.

There is evidence of Morris being violent. What evidence did Morris defence team have to prove the Lewis had done this. There isnt any. She took up Martial Arts. She was in a relationship. There isnt the evidence hence why she wasnt charged.

There was evidence against Morris. His chain was found at the scene. A chain he continually denied was his and bought another one to cover that up.

The 2 juries convicted him after seeing him give evidence.

What more can anyone say. He has been found guilty TWICE.

It is pointless trying to debate with you,your response is is the same regardless of what is put to you.

You disregard everything that doesn't fall in line with you blinkered view.

I can take on board that there is likely hood of morris guilt due to the various thing against him i e chain,loose alibi.

You on the other hand can not take things on board,you rely heavily on hear say with regards to peoples character whether thats is to morris detriment or in the lewis favour.
When anything is mentioned about the Lewis's you imply as hear say but rely heavily on it with regards to morris

If you would like to answer how Mandys sister was privy to information regarding a case that was 3 years prior that would be great,otherwise its just speculation.

Your colleagues view,sisters opionion or mates wife are actually irrelevant to the case.
Clydach murders on 15:40 - Oct 29 with 1829 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 15:11 - Oct 29 by Yyy

It is pointless trying to debate with you,your response is is the same regardless of what is put to you.

I can take on board that there is likely hood of morris guilt due to the various thing against him i e chain,loose alibi.

You on the other hand can not take things on board,you rely heavily on hear say with regards to peoples character whether thats is to morris detriment or in the lewis favour.
When anything is mentioned about the Lewis's you imply as hear say but rely heavily on it with regards to morris

If you would like to answer how Mandys sister was privy to information regarding a case that was 3 years prior that would be great,otherwise its just speculation.

Your colleagues view,sisters opionion or mates wife are actually irrelevant to the case.

Basically I am not Mandy's sister but I assume he was brought forward as a prosecution witness and she would have heard it at the trial. As I was not there and you claim you weren't then neither of us would know what he said in the witness box. You she might possibly know Wassell or has discussed the attack with him. The only person who can answer this is Mandy's sister not me or you or are you saying that you were at the trial.
Clydach murders on 15:53 - Oct 29 with 1808 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 15:11 - Oct 29 by Yyy

It's pointless trying to debate with exhmrc1 for the reasons you outline, exhmrc1 doesn't listen to any concerns no matter how reasonable or how much merit there are to those concerns he just repeats the same things over and over (the jury can't be wrong - juries have been wrong plenty of times in the past), he constantly refers to hearsay as regards Morris but will not entertain it as regards others in the case.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 16:15 - Oct 29 with 1805 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 15:40 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

Basically I am not Mandy's sister but I assume he was brought forward as a prosecution witness and she would have heard it at the trial. As I was not there and you claim you weren't then neither of us would know what he said in the witness box. You she might possibly know Wassell or has discussed the attack with him. The only person who can answer this is Mandy's sister not me or you or are you saying that you were at the trial.

I am not saying or have i ever said i was at the trial. Everything i have referenced is readily available from various media outlets that covered both trials.The appeal papers are also available on public archive

The media printed each day who was in the witness box,not one reference of Wassell actually speaking,only judge saying to QC Patrick Harrington to stop the line he was taking and the judge advising the jury to disregard.

Even if Mandys sister has discussed with Wassell the attack, again it would be hear say as to witness intimidation,unless the witness this applied to came forward themselves.

So i reiterate again you rely heavily on hearsay yourself to try and add foundation to your argument.
Clydach murders on 16:29 - Oct 29 with 1790 viewschad

Clydach murders on 13:37 - Oct 29 by onehunglow

Would you call the first one successful given it appears it was overturned due to conflict of interest by Morris’s lawyer, who was still acting for the Lewis’s and had given reassurances to the Lewis’s (for whom he was acting first), including it seems not accusing them of guilt. Which would seem incredibly damaging to Morris, given showing their potential guilt would undoubtedly create reasonable doubt.

Also it seems Morris’s solicitor also consulted Morris’s barrister for advice when the solicitor was acting for the Lewis twins.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5b46f21c2c94e0775e7f265c
Clydach murders on 16:41 - Oct 29 with 1774 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 16:15 - Oct 29 by Yyy

I am not saying or have i ever said i was at the trial. Everything i have referenced is readily available from various media outlets that covered both trials.The appeal papers are also available on public archive

The media printed each day who was in the witness box,not one reference of Wassell actually speaking,only judge saying to QC Patrick Harrington to stop the line he was taking and the judge advising the jury to disregard.

Even if Mandys sister has discussed with Wassell the attack, again it would be hear say as to witness intimidation,unless the witness this applied to came forward themselves.

So i reiterate again you rely heavily on hearsay yourself to try and add foundation to your argument.

I just find it extremely odd you are on here and the only thing you ever seem to post on is this case. Why.

As far as this case. There are some facts.

Morris chain was found in the house. He denied for ages it was his. Then when he realised they had evidence it was his he changed his story and said he had left it there the day before when having sex. At the same time he claimed this his phone records show he was at home. 2 juries heard his evidence. They saw his behaviour in court and that of Alison Lewis. Both juries rejected his defence and unanimously decided twice he was guilty without reasonable doubt.

I assume as in all legal trials his Barristers had the right to reject 3 jurors and would be stunned if hadn't done so.

He claimed to not have been at the house and walked to Llangyfelach via Craig Cefn Parc and then back. A distance close on 9 miles in the pouring rain. His then girlfriend contradicted this claiming he was at home.

Basically the 2 juries didnt believe his story. His appeals have been considered and rejected by people totally unconnected by anyone involved in this.

We have a totally one sided BBC programme that doesnt even give the prosecution the right to explain itself although they probably wouldnt be allowed to for legal reasons.

They use 3 witnesses to try to attack people who havent been charged or tried. One claims to have seen the brothers half a mile away on a busy road. The 2 guys are coppers who more than most would know how important not being seen would have been. Yet the programme doesnt even question him over that. Another guy claims to have seen Lewis on a lonely mountain road supposedly after the murders. That road eventually leads to the coppers house approximately 4 miles away. Again he isnt questioned and his view accepted. Is it likely that a copper who knows the importance of not being seen would be walking 4 miles over a mountain or what he have a getaway vehicle close by.

The other witness claims to have seen Lewis and never seen him before but went to the same gym as him.

The bottom line is the important people twice found him guilty irrespective of mine or your view.
Clydach murders on 16:49 - Oct 29 with 1767 viewschad

And ExH2 the first decision was quashed was it not due to conflict of interest of his brief. So it is rather disingenuous to count that as a fair verdict, if you believe in the legal process, as you seem to do
Clydach murders on 17:03 - Oct 29 with 1761 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 16:49 - Oct 29 by chad

And ExH2 the first decision was quashed was it not due to conflict of interest of his brief. So it is rather disingenuous to count that as a fair verdict, if you believe in the legal process, as you seem to do

The solicitor explained to him the position. He knew the score but asked the solicitor to carry on representing him. I agree the solicitor shouln't have acted for him but Morris was aware of the position as well. I doubt it had any effect on the Jury's decision. The second jury came to the same verdict. Unanimous both times. There was a second trial in the interest of fairness.
Clydach murders on 17:15 - Oct 29 with 1751 viewschad

Clydach murders on 17:03 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

The solicitor explained to him the position. He knew the score but asked the solicitor to carry on representing him. I agree the solicitor shouln't have acted for him but Morris was aware of the position as well. I doubt it had any effect on the Jury's decision. The second jury came to the same verdict. Unanimous both times. There was a second trial in the interest of fairness.

Of course it had an effect. Morris’s solicitor had given Lewis assurances that they would not accuse him, which obviously massively disadvantages Morris, as their potential guilt throws reasonable doubt on Morris’s guilt.

The first guilty verdict was overruled. So to continuously raise that looks desperate as it was not sound. Surely him being ruled guilty once is enough for you, without keep including a quashed decision. Otherwise others could say he was not found guilty in the first case because the decision was legally overturned.
Clydach murders on 17:21 - Oct 29 with 1746 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 17:15 - Oct 29 by chad

Of course it had an effect. Morris’s solicitor had given Lewis assurances that they would not accuse him, which obviously massively disadvantages Morris, as their potential guilt throws reasonable doubt on Morris’s guilt.

The first guilty verdict was overruled. So to continuously raise that looks desperate as it was not sound. Surely him being ruled guilty once is enough for you, without keep including a quashed decision. Otherwise others could say he was not found guilty in the first case because the decision was legally overturned.

The first guilty decision was still unanimous, The second unanimous. He knew the position regarding Hutchinson and Lewis but still wanted him to represent him. He had the option to choose another solicitor but chose not to. As I say it would have been better if Hutchinson refused to take the case so no accusation could have taken place.
Clydach murders on 17:33 - Oct 29 with 1739 viewschad

Clydach murders on 17:21 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

The first guilty decision was still unanimous, The second unanimous. He knew the position regarding Hutchinson and Lewis but still wanted him to represent him. He had the option to choose another solicitor but chose not to. As I say it would have been better if Hutchinson refused to take the case so no accusation could have taken place.

Keep repeating it does not make the result valid, conflict of interest is serious and solicitors should be very aware of that. Did The solicitor tell Morris he had agreed not to accuse Lewis of guilt , i don’t think so. The first verdict does not count, in fact let us say he was obviously not found guilty, as that decision has no legal authority as it was overturned.

So once not guilty, once guilty, surely 50% is reasonable doubt.

See how daft it is putting any legal authority into the first case?
Clydach murders on 17:40 - Oct 29 with 1733 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 17:33 - Oct 29 by chad

Keep repeating it does not make the result valid, conflict of interest is serious and solicitors should be very aware of that. Did The solicitor tell Morris he had agreed not to accuse Lewis of guilt , i don’t think so. The first verdict does not count, in fact let us say he was obviously not found guilty, as that decision has no legal authority as it was overturned.

So once not guilty, once guilty, surely 50% is reasonable doubt.

See how daft it is putting any legal authority into the first case?

The problem is that if Hutchinson had not represented him as he wanted we would now have people claiming he was denied his first choice solicitor just as the BBC have claimed his second legal team should have raised the time scale and psychologist. As I say it would have been better and cleaner if Hutchinson who had represented him earlier and he trusted had not taken the case. It doesnt alter what the jury decided though. They heard the case and were satisfied with his guilt and the second jury did the same with a different legal team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/4267631.stm
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 17:43]
Clydach murders on 17:43 - Oct 29 with 1714 viewstrampie

It was up to Hutchinson to say.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 17:43 - Oct 29 with 1721 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 16:41 - Oct 29 by exhmrc1

I just find it extremely odd you are on here and the only thing you ever seem to post on is this case. Why.

As far as this case. There are some facts.

Morris chain was found in the house. He denied for ages it was his. Then when he realised they had evidence it was his he changed his story and said he had left it there the day before when having sex. At the same time he claimed this his phone records show he was at home. 2 juries heard his evidence. They saw his behaviour in court and that of Alison Lewis. Both juries rejected his defence and unanimously decided twice he was guilty without reasonable doubt.

I assume as in all legal trials his Barristers had the right to reject 3 jurors and would be stunned if hadn't done so.

He claimed to not have been at the house and walked to Llangyfelach via Craig Cefn Parc and then back. A distance close on 9 miles in the pouring rain. His then girlfriend contradicted this claiming he was at home.

Basically the 2 juries didnt believe his story. His appeals have been considered and rejected by people totally unconnected by anyone involved in this.

We have a totally one sided BBC programme that doesnt even give the prosecution the right to explain itself although they probably wouldnt be allowed to for legal reasons.

They use 3 witnesses to try to attack people who havent been charged or tried. One claims to have seen the brothers half a mile away on a busy road. The 2 guys are coppers who more than most would know how important not being seen would have been. Yet the programme doesnt even question him over that. Another guy claims to have seen Lewis on a lonely mountain road supposedly after the murders. That road eventually leads to the coppers house approximately 4 miles away. Again he isnt questioned and his view accepted. Is it likely that a copper who knows the importance of not being seen would be walking 4 miles over a mountain or what he have a getaway vehicle close by.

The other witness claims to have seen Lewis and never seen him before but went to the same gym as him.

The bottom line is the important people twice found him guilty irrespective of mine or your view.

I dont know what you find odd,i have frequented the site regularly for a long time but have never felt the need to post previously.
It was actually the inaccuracies in your own posts on that's his topic prompted me to actually join and post on this thread.
You never know now that i am a member you maybe seeing else where on this site.
Hope you are looking forward to it as much as me.

Yes i know what the facts are with regards to morris,please point me in the direction where i have disputed these

I have continually posted that i am sure if morris is innocent ir guilty.
You have made various attempts to imply that i am a morris supporter,when i am on the fence.
Do i agree with your rationale to be confident in Morris's guilt? No i dont,you seem to have great difficulty having an objective view.

You fail to note the phone calls Mandy made to morris on valentine's day,they would imply affair was going on
You fail to mention stephen lewis also lied about going in the house,but then changed his story to going into every room and even touching the pole.
Or that Stephen lewis said he lite a match to light mandy cooker.it was reported her cooker was electric(spent matches left behind with unknow dna)
Or that his death threat was a joke again he lied(looks like morris wasnt the only one changing his story)
You also fail to mention morris dna is not there but alison lewis was and stephen lewis fingerprint were found in the house.
This is just to name a few

Given the evidence against all parties i think anyone of them would have been given a guilty verdict.
Does that mean the other are innocent?i dont think it does
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024