Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) 11:05 - Jul 23 with 6515 viewsomarjack

For a fee of around 350 k. Surely it's not official yet but it's a probability like the Bersant Celina thing.

Well..why would we consider going for him having Roberts and Naughton? Surely James is not an upgrade. It is unfathomable to me that Naughton will be leaving..So what's going on?

Why in the name of f*ck are we going after a mid table League Two RB?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 23:14 - Jul 23 with 1452 viewsJango

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 22:35 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe they will sell Roberts ?

Just a thought... 2 young welsh right backs has not been our MO to date.

Hope thats not the case.

Because we’ve never had 2 welsh right backs good enough at one time. Nothing to do with being welsh or not.
Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 06:41 - Jul 24 with 1339 viewsKilkennyjack

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 23:14 - Jul 23 by Jango

Because we’ve never had 2 welsh right backs good enough at one time. Nothing to do with being welsh or not.

We have tended to ignore youth and buy in ready made players.
Adding James to Roberts might mark a different approach.

Its an observation.

Missing a welsh identity is a point John Toshack made last season.
I will let him know that he is wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 06:55 - Jul 24 with 1321 viewsJango

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 06:41 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

We have tended to ignore youth and buy in ready made players.
Adding James to Roberts might mark a different approach.

Its an observation.

Missing a welsh identity is a point John Toshack made last season.
I will let him know that he is wrong.

Well if John Toshack said it...
Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 22:42 - Jul 24 with 1139 viewsKilkennyjack

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 06:55 - Jul 24 by Jango

Well if John Toshack said it...

Usually correct on football matters the big Tosh ...:don’t you think ?

Beware of the Risen People

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 22:45 - Jul 24 with 1123 viewsJango

Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 22:42 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

Usually correct on football matters the big Tosh ...:don’t you think ?

Maybe he’s right but I don’t think so personally. Fair enough Swansea boys but if a player is from Wrexham or Cardiff then he may as well be from Preston or Carlisle.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 22:46]
Tom James set for Swansea (according to reports) on 20:56 - Jul 30 with 941 viewsSwansea93

In talks with West Brom.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024