Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 19983 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:45 - Jul 29 with 2208 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:25 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

The spurs director’s offence or otherwise is irrelevant. He took the footage and passed it to the police and the CPS who decided there was a case to answer.

It's a pity the police don't respond to all complaints in the same way.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:49 - Jul 29 with 2197 viewsJack59

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:40 - Jul 27 by sainthelens

What a knob. If he's gonna have a pop, go for our director's box.

If it was a Hitler salute ( I couldn't tell for sure from the footage ) Is it possible that the gesture was in fact made at one of our directors, and then later in discussions between opposing directors, the Swans directors urged the Spurs directors to seek a prosecution, rather than get involved themselves?
From what I've seen here, I'm far from sure that the prosecution story is 100% accurate.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:50 - Jul 29 with 2195 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:23 - Jul 29 by Darran

We had Freddie Starr trotting around on tv doing it 20years ago and people thought it was funny.

Look there’s a bit of a problem going on here,I couldn’t give a fuçk if the bloke is sentenced to life in prison or given a handout of £50k for being funny,I’m really not interested.
The bit that some people seem to be missing is that it’s the 21st century and some thick twát was pretending to be Adolf Hitler in front of a group of Jews.

How fuçking thick do you have to be to do that? He must be one of the dullest çunts in Swansea if he didn’t know it was a massive no no.
A bit like blacking up really,do I think the reaction to blacking up is a massive overreaction? Of course I do. Would I black up? Of course I wouldn’t.
Why? Because in the 21st century it’s a massive no no.

If people can’t understand that you’re either thick as fuçk or a massive racist.

I remember a few years ago you saying similar things about a Swans fans who was accused and arrested for allegedly making a racist gesture to a Norwich player......do you remember the outcome of that case ? Because I can......not guilty.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 2149 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:50 - Jul 29 by peenemunde

I remember a few years ago you saying similar things about a Swans fans who was accused and arrested for allegedly making a racist gesture to a Norwich player......do you remember the outcome of that case ? Because I can......not guilty.

Well I can obviously remember it better than you because he wasn’t found not guilty.

What’s your point?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:02 - Jul 29 with 2146 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:49 - Jul 29 by Jack59

If it was a Hitler salute ( I couldn't tell for sure from the footage ) Is it possible that the gesture was in fact made at one of our directors, and then later in discussions between opposing directors, the Swans directors urged the Spurs directors to seek a prosecution, rather than get involved themselves?
From what I've seen here, I'm far from sure that the prosecution story is 100% accurate.

Yeah I think that might be it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:02 - Jul 29 with 2088 viewsKrisP

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:02 - Jul 29 by Darran

Yeah I think that might be it.

If I hadn't had the dubious pleasure of reading some of the drivel on this forum for years then I might have read that his response as a hilarious bit of satire.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 06:27 - Jul 30 with 2020 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:01 - Jul 29 by Darran

Well I can obviously remember it better than you because he wasn’t found not guilty.

What’s your point?

My point is - you along with others on this site were slagging the guy off and in your on minds had already found the him guilty.
Now you are doing the same again.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 06:29 - Jul 30 with 2019 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:45 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

It's a pity the police don't respond to all complaints in the same way.

100% correct.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:28 - Jul 30 with 1952 viewsKrisP

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 06:27 - Jul 30 by peenemunde

My point is - you along with others on this site were slagging the guy off and in your on minds had already found the him guilty.
Now you are doing the same again.

But this time he has been found guilty. No assumption necessary.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 1850 viewsperplex

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:38 - Jul 29 by Darran

Me an over reactive drama queen?

Fuçking hell thats one of the nicest things anyone’s ever said to me on here.

Incredible.

Why would I say anything nasty to you, we all have our faults and I realise these forums are a major part of your life.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:08 - Jul 30 with 1835 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:02 - Jul 29 by KrisP

If I hadn't had the dubious pleasure of reading some of the drivel on this forum for years then I might have read that his response as a hilarious bit of satire.

Satire? I don’t think you’ve understood what he’s saying. Kaplan and Levine are Jews, if you didn’t already know it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:44 - Jul 30 with 1756 viewsbryanwadesquiff

If i was caught on the clubs CCTV making a "Male Masturbation" hand sign at an opposing player for going in with two feet on one of our players and getting sent off, but who turned out to be Transgender could i get arrested?
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:48 - Jul 30 with 1745 viewsJango

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:44 - Jul 30 by bryanwadesquiff

If i was caught on the clubs CCTV making a "Male Masturbation" hand sign at an opposing player for going in with two feet on one of our players and getting sent off, but who turned out to be Transgender could i get arrested?

Depends if he was Jewish or not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024