Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for those who were at Burton 00:44 - Aug 8 with 2057 viewsmeeee

Couldn’t make the game and it was never mentioned on the match thread so how was the defence set up? Was it a back 3 with McGahey, MJ Williams and McNulty or was it a back 4?
Question for those who were at Burton on 00:48 - Aug 8 with 2048 viewsToffeemanc

A back 3 with the three players you mentioned with Rafferty and Done as wingbacks. Certainly gave us a platform to build from the back and we were pretty impressive going forward in the first half.
I think Hilly will stick with the back 3 now as it seems to suit the players we have and with Perkins sat in front of them is pretty solid defensively.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Question for those who were at Burton on 00:53 - Aug 8 with 2044 viewsmeeee

Question for those who were at Burton on 00:48 - Aug 8 by Toffeemanc

A back 3 with the three players you mentioned with Rafferty and Done as wingbacks. Certainly gave us a platform to build from the back and we were pretty impressive going forward in the first half.
I think Hilly will stick with the back 3 now as it seems to suit the players we have and with Perkins sat in front of them is pretty solid defensively.

Thank you, I couldn’t make any of the pre season friendlies either so I’m intrigued to see how MJ Williams looks at centre back on Saturday
Question for those who were at Burton on 01:27 - Aug 8 with 2021 viewskiwidale

Is Williams a natural centre back or a midfielder? he was used as a midfielder last year given our poor defensive record earl season was he played out of position ?

This is not the time for bickering.

Question for those who were at Burton on 06:08 - Aug 8 with 1967 views1907

Williams has a great game off what I saw.

I think defensively Raff is always a slow starter and will improve with game time, as will Done.

Mcgahey was impressive and McNulty did well.

We were well under the cosh second half and they absolutely bombed us down their right hand flank.

So much so that Hill replaces Camps with Delaney and moved Williams into midfield with Perkins.

Williams was also excellent in that role, I must say he looks far more powerful and fit than this time last year.

A lot of promise on show.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024