Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP 13:33 - Aug 9 with 3512 viewsLoyal

Fernandez
Ayew x 2
Clueless
Ki
Fabianski
Fill in the blanks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 3424 viewsomarjack

Fernandez, Mawson, Amat and Bartley..the f*cking devil will replace them who knows.

Clucas..Woods (that's actually a good one)

Ki? Fulton lol

Fabianski?..Nordfeldt is ok enough

The 2 Ayews? Fair enough they were replaced..Celina, Dhanda, McKay and Asoro

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 3417 viewsnierika

What real loyalty looks like:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/jonas-hector-timo-horn-cologne-sta
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 3394 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let’s be totally honest here

Who the Fack can blame them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:00 - Aug 9 with 3312 viewsLoyal

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 13:54 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let’s be totally honest here

Who the Fack can blame them

Ok, but never let no supporter tolerate this fan worship of these totally useless pieces of skin again.
Legends by fck 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 3265 viewsGlyn1

Everyone reading this has changed jobs. We're still human beings not rats. Best wishes to all of them, and move on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 3260 viewsBobbyBacala

I don't remember too many being worried about Ayew's loyalty when he left Villa to come to us. Or Ki when he left Celtic. Or Clucas when he left Hull. Or... It's just a job to them.

I'm sure when Fernandez was growing up in Argentina he'd never heard of Swansea, let alone dreamt of playing for us. Why would he show us any loyalty?

Expect no loyalty from the players and disbelieve those who say they are going to stay here, love the club, dream come true etc. No point getting worked up about it when the inevitable happens and they leave.

(Though having said all that, I have no time for Jordan Ayew going on strike - you'd hope that would put other clubs off him but every club thinks they know best).
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:30 - Aug 9 with 3115 viewsjackal

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:06 - Aug 9 by BobbyBacala

I don't remember too many being worried about Ayew's loyalty when he left Villa to come to us. Or Ki when he left Celtic. Or Clucas when he left Hull. Or... It's just a job to them.

I'm sure when Fernandez was growing up in Argentina he'd never heard of Swansea, let alone dreamt of playing for us. Why would he show us any loyalty?

Expect no loyalty from the players and disbelieve those who say they are going to stay here, love the club, dream come true etc. No point getting worked up about it when the inevitable happens and they leave.

(Though having said all that, I have no time for Jordan Ayew going on strike - you'd hope that would put other clubs off him but every club thinks they know best).

It's not a question of loyalty. These c***s took us down and now all falling over themselves to bail out..
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 17:39 - Aug 9 with 2879 viewsSgorioFruit

can we please offload Naughton,
this is a must

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 18:44 - Aug 9 with 2716 viewspeenemunde

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 14:00 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Ok, but never let no supporter tolerate this fan worship of these totally useless pieces of skin again.
Legends by fck 😂

Welcome to 2018.
Where have you been ?
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 18:47 - Aug 9 with 2682 viewsPozuelosSideys

Whats that saying in football about having a strong spine to the team being important?

At the moment we have a young 20 yr old up front and no back up. Two flaky CM's in Carroll and Fulton, one centre back and a Keeper whose hardly played.

We are fcking awesome. The Yanks had a great Draft Day. Tw@ts. Can.Not.Believe.We.Phucked.Up.The.Woods.Deal.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 18:50 - Aug 9 with 2642 viewsAnotherJohn

The thread accurately sums up most of those who left, but were there some who were pushed?
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:03 - Aug 9 with 2589 viewsbyron

I almost feel for you loyal. What a fall from just a few years ago, you seemed light years ahead of us, football is weird like that. Petty rivalry aside, going to football is a release tonic for many from harsh realities of life. I hope you get your club back somehow coz I cannot see how it’s ever going to be good again with the current lot.

Benny

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:08 - Aug 9 with 2548 viewssainthelens

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:03 - Aug 9 by byron

I almost feel for you loyal. What a fall from just a few years ago, you seemed light years ahead of us, football is weird like that. Petty rivalry aside, going to football is a release tonic for many from harsh realities of life. I hope you get your club back somehow coz I cannot see how it’s ever going to be good again with the current lot.

The day when we have to suck up sympathy and condescending shyte from you is when we know it's time to walk away. Just fck off and worry bout the impending disaster about to unravel your end.
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:19 - Aug 9 with 2447 viewsbyron

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:08 - Aug 9 by sainthelens

The day when we have to suck up sympathy and condescending shyte from you is when we know it's time to walk away. Just fck off and worry bout the impending disaster about to unravel your end.

I wasn’t taking the piss. Yes we might well go down, but not like before, no fire sale like you now, just go again, it’s all one can ask for.

Benny

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:45 - Aug 9 with 2391 viewsLoyal

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:19 - Aug 9 by byron

I wasn’t taking the piss. Yes we might well go down, but not like before, no fire sale like you now, just go again, it’s all one can ask for.

I love you 💞

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:54 - Aug 9 with 2318 viewsMatlock_Jack

There was a time, when clubs drew players from 10-15 miles around their ground and a good degree of loyalty with some because of it. Modern footballers follow the money and with so much cash in the game against a short career, what does anyone expect them to do? If somebody offered (let's say) 3-4 times your wage for the same job, wouldn't most people consider that, even if you factor in travel? That figure is speculative because wages aren't always disclosed in soccer.

We're a relegated side offloading those who (like it or not) were instrumental, to a greater or lesser extent in our demotion. It all depends how we add to it and I'm not that thrilled with the likes of Declan John or Sean Clare TBH (assuming the latter has actually signed).
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 2304 viewsplasjack

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:08 - Aug 9 by sainthelens

If they beat Derby's total points total, it will be a plus.
THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:57 - Aug 9 with 2292 viewsLoyal

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 19:54 - Aug 9 by Matlock_Jack

There was a time, when clubs drew players from 10-15 miles around their ground and a good degree of loyalty with some because of it. Modern footballers follow the money and with so much cash in the game against a short career, what does anyone expect them to do? If somebody offered (let's say) 3-4 times your wage for the same job, wouldn't most people consider that, even if you factor in travel? That figure is speculative because wages aren't always disclosed in soccer.

We're a relegated side offloading those who (like it or not) were instrumental, to a greater or lesser extent in our demotion. It all depends how we add to it and I'm not that thrilled with the likes of Declan John or Sean Clare TBH (assuming the latter has actually signed).

If we can't sign a Free agent...

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 20:12 - Aug 9 with 2183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 17:39 - Aug 9 by SgorioFruit

can we please offload Naughton,
this is a must

Who's going to partner VDH then numb nuts?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 21:24 - Aug 9 with 2023 viewsSgorioFruit

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 20:12 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Who's going to partner VDH then numb nuts?

me? you? someone from ragged school?

all three suggestions are better than the guy himself

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

THE RATS DESERTING THE SHIP on 21:56 - Aug 9 with 1890 viewsBadlands

Any players left we didn't expect to go?
I'm only surprised Nordfeldt is still with us..

Fre agents -

Diego Ryes CB
Philipp Wollscheid CB
Georgios Koutroubis CB

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024