Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 43958 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 1759 viewsLoyal

Anyone remember the 1-0 up there mid 90's.
They were all over us, we won 1-0.
But lets not be mistaken, this is very poor regardless of the result.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 1749 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 by Dippy

Everyone is talking about the physical aspect of our midfield.. I'm questioning our ability to create when our backs are to goal.. our midfield need to find gaps in the middle when Birmingham over extend their pressing.

Good point.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 1736 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Aug 17 by Loyal

Anyone remember the 1-0 up there mid 90's.
They were all over us, we won 1-0.
But lets not be mistaken, this is very poor regardless of the result.

Was that when Jason Bowen scored?

Its just a ride.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 1718 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Not much choice to beef up the midfield with Fer still only coming back.

There was plenty of chance to beef the mid field in the transfer window and in the loan market now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 1715 viewsLoyal

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 by Captain_Sham

Was that when Jason Bowen scored?

Hodge pen i think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 1706 viewsomarjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 by LeonWasGod

Because neither team has scored. If/when one team does score then it won’t be 0-0 any more.

Hope that helps 🤪

I’m not really seeing it. I’m on a Now tv day pass on a small iPhone using the worse wifi ever in a campsite in France. The blurred images and commentary together suggest we’re getting a 0-0 hammering, but as I can’t see the ball it’s hard to see who’s doing what. Hopefully Potter will pick them up at half time.

Trust me, you're lucky. It's utterly painful to watch, and from a pitiful side like B'ham. What does that make us then?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 1713 viewsBadlands

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

What's your opinion of Connor Roberts?

Not great this season TBH.
But having a midfield of Carroll and Fulton he's got limited opportunities.

Half time pictures of Naughton consoling Fer were telling.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Aug 17 with 1695 viewszedlep

We to win 0-2. You heard it here first folks.🤓

Zedzdead

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:51 - Aug 17 with 1679 viewsBadlands

Seriously

McKay or Routledge?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:51 - Aug 17 with 1661 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:49 - Aug 17 by Loyal

Hodge pen i think.

Ahh ok. I know he scored against them and they bought him. Must have been later on.

Its just a ride.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:53 - Aug 17 with 1608 viewsBadlands

Brum very good at getting under players to get free kicks.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:53 - Aug 17 with 1604 viewsLord_Bony

Can't believe we've still got a dog in the fight after that onslaught.

I know they've got problems with their mid field but ours is worse. They are just walking through the the middle of it.

Come on lads. Just need a lucky break.

Showing our inexperience here.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Aug 17 with 1590 viewsLoyal

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:51 - Aug 17 by Captain_Sham

Ahh ok. I know he scored against them and they bought him. Must have been later on.

A cultural day out.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Aug 17 with 1588 viewsjasper_T

Nice shot there of Fulton in 15 yards of space up the pitch, turned away from the ball with no interest in receiving a pass. Olsson has to go backwards.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Aug 17 with 1588 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Aug 17 by zedlep

We to win 0-2. You heard it here first folks.🤓

That was my pre-game prediction. Not looking good for it so far.

I’d chuck Montero on and give them something to worry about.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Aug 17 with 1584 viewsNogginthenog

Carroll is shocking.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:55 - Aug 17 with 1572 viewsLoyal

Lets be honest if fer was half fit he would be on.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:55 - Aug 17 with 1559 viewslonglostjack

Well done Joe!

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1541 viewsBadlands

Nice shots of Rodon and Roberts standing up to a bit of Brummie thuggery.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1519 viewsLoyal

We are so weak.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1504 viewsCooperman

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:53 - Aug 17 by Lord_Bony

Can't believe we've still got a dog in the fight after that onslaught.

I know they've got problems with their mid field but ours is worse. They are just walking through the the middle of it.

Come on lads. Just need a lucky break.

Showing our inexperience here.

Or lack of balls. This is crying out for Fer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 1463 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Their Jota is a right handfull.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 1460 viewslonglostjack

Dhanda for Asoro please

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 1439 viewsThursday

Supple Carroll's fragile mistakes expect Oli to shoot?
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 1438 viewsSwansea93

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:58 - Aug 17 by longlostjack

Dhanda for Asoro please

Montero for McKay, Dhanda for Carroll

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024