Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Pearlman 20:00 - Aug 25 with 8626 viewsbenny67

So these 2 parasites are taking over £1m a year out of the club, for what ??? Can anyone answer this, what other Championship club have 2 employees who do absolutely f*-k all for this sort of return? A championship club does not warrant these salaries for non playing staff. As we are in this stage of cutting costs I bet these 2 did not have any relegation clause in there contracts. These scumbags have to go
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 7:59]
Jenkins and Pearlman on 21:02 - Aug 26 with 1849 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins and Pearlman on 20:30 - Aug 26 by IAN05

Ah but we had relegation clauses in place to cover us for relegation, Jenkins bragged about it enough

Our wage bill was 4x the Championship average. No player was going to sign a relegation clause that big. Be lucky if we saved 30% among the biggest offenders.
Jenkins and Pearlman on 21:25 - Aug 26 with 1815 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins and Pearlman on 21:02 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

Our wage bill was 4x the Championship average. No player was going to sign a relegation clause that big. Be lucky if we saved 30% among the biggest offenders.

So basically as well as paying over the top transfer fees we were also paying way over the top wages for our income and had been for some years. A veritable house built on foundations of sand.

Did the wages boom start when we signed the likes of Gomis on free transfers with presumably larger wages? Up to that point I thought we paid a reasonable wage topped up with points/ places bonuses.
Jenkins and Pearlman on 21:38 - Aug 26 with 1804 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 20:50 - Aug 26 by dobjack2

And weren’t Steve and Jase going to be able to get better deals to cover any short term deficits.

And weren't most, if not all Swans fans taken in by the rhetoric?
Nearly all were "Trust in Jenkins."
Only 200 ish of us voted for the Trust to take legal action.
Although truth be told, I'd have voted for talks then legal action if nothing changed if it would have been an option.
Better than dragging the clubs owners to the High Court. Again!!!

Thankfully more and more are waking up to the reality of listening to their fibs, lies and outright bullsh1t

At least Petty never said he was a Swans fan.
And Dick Turpin at least had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people.

We have to look at Beaky, Morgan, Van Clog and Dimwit unmasked, telling us they are Swansea through and through

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins and Pearlman on 00:56 - Aug 27 with 1729 viewsomarjack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 20:33 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Brighton were paying their highest paid director £550k in 15-16 in the Championship. Derby were paying out £450k that same year. Fulham £582k.

https://www.insidermedia.com/insider/national/football-finance-championship-club

Look at where Brighton and Fulham are right now.

Derby missed out on the PL in the play-offs.

Their directors must be doing something right.

And look at us for f*cks sakes. The higher Huw's wages get. The worse we become.

By the time he's earning +1 m a year. We'll be in League One.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jenkins and Pearlman on 01:45 - Aug 27 with 1707 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 00:56 - Aug 27 by omarjack

Look at where Brighton and Fulham are right now.

Derby missed out on the PL in the play-offs.

Their directors must be doing something right.

And look at us for f*cks sakes. The higher Huw's wages get. The worse we become.

By the time he's earning +1 m a year. We'll be in League One.

They both should have taken a pay cut in my opinion.

If they haven't then that question needs to be raised.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins and Pearlman on 02:25 - Aug 27 with 1702 viewsdeanscfc

Back in 2014 I would never have imagined just four years later the club would be so badly managed. I remember reading articles about how Huw Jenkins was the model chairman and we were the model club. How times have changed :(
Jenkins and Pearlman on 02:32 - Aug 27 with 1687 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 02:25 - Aug 27 by deanscfc

Back in 2014 I would never have imagined just four years later the club would be so badly managed. I remember reading articles about how Huw Jenkins was the model chairman and we were the model club. How times have changed :(

It isn't badly managed. Which is why we aren't throwing money at promotion. We simply had signings that did not work, like all clubs do.

There are many that want us to be badly managed and gamble for promotion though.

Thankfully we aren't listening.

Jenkins and Pearlman on 03:22 - Aug 27 with 1677 viewsBanosPerth

Jenkins and Pearlman on 02:32 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

It isn't badly managed. Which is why we aren't throwing money at promotion. We simply had signings that did not work, like all clubs do.

There are many that want us to be badly managed and gamble for promotion though.

And thankfully I won't have to listen to you any more thanks to the 'ignore' feature.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Pearlman on 04:27 - Aug 27 with 1646 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 03:22 - Aug 27 by BanosPerth

And thankfully I won't have to listen to you any more thanks to the 'ignore' feature.

You're welcome.

I encourage anyone else to do this too that doesn't like reading my posts, as I won't stop talking sense.

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:01 - Aug 27 with 1610 viewsclloy2

Jenkins and Pearlman on 04:27 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

You're welcome.

I encourage anyone else to do this too that doesn't like reading my posts, as I won't stop talking sense.

"We arent badly managed" !!
Are you serious, cos if you are. I'd hate to have to support a team that was.
Imagine how many positions a badly mannaged team would be short off.
We should all thank our lucky stars that we are only short in midfield and centre forward positions, hardly key positions anyway so they don't really matter !!
Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:14 - Aug 27 with 1595 viewsTWGL

Jenkins and Pearlman on 02:32 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

The Gilfi fee alone would have been enough to cover this seasons black hole alone.

Even if it’s staged Payments the banks know it’s on the balance sheet. Something doesn’t add up when you consider how much money the club has received from player sales.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 7:16]
Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:17 - Aug 27 with 1580 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:01 - Aug 27 by clloy2

"We arent badly managed" !!
Are you serious, cos if you are. I'd hate to have to support a team that was.
Imagine how many positions a badly mannaged team would be short off.
We should all thank our lucky stars that we are only short in midfield and centre forward positions, hardly key positions anyway so they don't really matter !!

I’m deadly serious.

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:18 - Aug 27 with 1578 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:14 - Aug 27 by TWGL

The Gilfi fee alone would have been enough to cover this seasons black hole alone.

Even if it’s staged Payments the banks know it’s on the balance sheet. Something doesn’t add up when you consider how much money the club has received from player sales.

We spent the Gylfi fee in an attempt to stay up.

You can’t just count what we receive.

Maybe that’s where everyone is going wrong

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:27 - Aug 27 with 1581 viewsTWGL

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:18 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

We spent the Gylfi fee in an attempt to stay up.

You can’t just count what we receive.

Maybe that’s where everyone is going wrong

That’s feasible in isolation, however , what about all the other sales and income streams ?

How much have the club received in profit from player sales in the last 7 years ?
Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:50 - Aug 27 with 1559 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:27 - Aug 27 by TWGL

That’s feasible in isolation, however , what about all the other sales and income streams ?

How much have the club received in profit from player sales in the last 7 years ?

In our time in the PL?

Zero profit.

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:55 - Aug 27 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 20:13 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

Clubs like Newcastle and Stoke still have a lot more leeway than we do in dealing with relegation because they've got independent backers capable of putting in £15m (in Mike Ashley's case) to keep things ticking over through short term difficulties, and willing to wager tens of millions in gambling on promotion.

And in Newcastle's case their starting wage bill was £20-30m less than ours, and their non-TV income was orders of magnitude larger. We've been cutting too close to the bone for a very long time.

Our owners have to satisfy too many shareholders to take risks. Even before thoughts of asset stripping there would have been massive pressure to get the club on an even keel asap.

Our wage bill was more than Newcastle's? Then sack the guy throwing around money like it was confetti. The Jenkins defenders can't have it both ways........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:57 - Aug 27 with 1551 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:55 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Our wage bill was more than Newcastle's? Then sack the guy throwing around money like it was confetti. The Jenkins defenders can't have it both ways........

But as a result we stayed in the PL longer than Newcastle have.

The club bashers can’t have it both ways, they even now want us to spend £6.5m on Woods (prior to joining Stoke) plus all other related costs plus another 3-4 loans.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 7:59]

Jenkins and Pearlman on 08:00 - Aug 27 with 1549 viewsLoyal

Jenkins and Pearlman on 07:14 - Aug 27 by TWGL

Your not new.
Who were you last week?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins and Pearlman on 08:54 - Aug 27 with 1495 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 04:27 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

You're welcome.

That well managed we wouldn't have been wasting millions on players which we sold mostly always at a loss , got relegated after going through 9 managers in four and a half years (all employed by the "flawless" board), offered ridiculous contracts (some without relegation clauses) so much so that we can't afford to even loan the players we need to be competitive?

Your evaluation of the whole situation just doesn't add up. Unless of course you're are in fact Bobby Ewing emerging from a shower and the last four years were just a bad dream? Lol.

If you were actually awake during the post Laudrup period (although you didn't post on here then) and you rated the club during those years as being directed and managed then perhaps you are a contrary idiot, just on here either to provoke people to respond to your insanity, you have a form of attention disorder or maybe you're one of the old board on here trying to gloss over the failings of your management by saying "relegation was unavoidable as we're only a small club".

Get help. Please.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins and Pearlman on 08:54 - Aug 27 with 1495 viewsNookiejack

One thing that doesn’t appear to be discussed in this thread is what management fees have been paid to Kaplan and Levein historically and what is the current level?

This is in addition to Jenkins and Pearlman’s financial packagers - plua the allegedly consultancy fees paid to Dineen?
Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:12 - Aug 27 with 1473 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 12:21 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

Another reason of course could be that when companies are sold it’s not uncommon to see senior management stay on for a period of a few years after the sale. With contracts stating they do so part of the sale process.

They can’t ‘bank parachute money’ btw - stop being ridiculous.

When we have had the threads on the club’s financial accounts which have shown losses - you have reasonably pointed out that the club has then made profita on player sales early in August, after the 31st July year end, so effectively no worries for upcoming season. The club has therefore balanced its books. Also that implies no debt legacy issues then to take into Championship should we have been relegated.

We have now been relegated and have raised substantial funds on player sales and significantly cut the players wage bills (though we don’t appear to have cut the Administrators wage bill, Jenkins, Pearlman, Dineen’s consultancy fees plus you assume Kaplan and Levein management fees).

Are you saying that all the funds from player sales and season ticket money will therefore not cover the reamining club wage bill?

.......and that we will have to use all of the parachute money to play the clubs wage bill?
Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:14 - Aug 27 with 1460 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins and Pearlman on 08:54 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

That well managed we wouldn't have been wasting millions on players which we sold mostly always at a loss , got relegated after going through 9 managers in four and a half years (all employed by the "flawless" board), offered ridiculous contracts (some without relegation clauses) so much so that we can't afford to even loan the players we need to be competitive?

Your evaluation of the whole situation just doesn't add up. Unless of course you're are in fact Bobby Ewing emerging from a shower and the last four years were just a bad dream? Lol.

If you were actually awake during the post Laudrup period (although you didn't post on here then) and you rated the club during those years as being directed and managed then perhaps you are a contrary idiot, just on here either to provoke people to respond to your insanity, you have a form of attention disorder or maybe you're one of the old board on here trying to gloss over the failings of your management by saying "relegation was unavoidable as we're only a small club".

Get help. Please.

You haven't got the mental capacity to get your head around even the most basic of concepts have you? You need a facking jolt of lightning on your bonce, try to wake you up a bit. How old are you Steve?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:17 - Aug 27 with 1438 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:12 - Aug 27 by Nookiejack

When we have had the threads on the club’s financial accounts which have shown losses - you have reasonably pointed out that the club has then made profita on player sales early in August, after the 31st July year end, so effectively no worries for upcoming season. The club has therefore balanced its books. Also that implies no debt legacy issues then to take into Championship should we have been relegated.

We have now been relegated and have raised substantial funds on player sales and significantly cut the players wage bills (though we don’t appear to have cut the Administrators wage bill, Jenkins, Pearlman, Dineen’s consultancy fees plus you assume Kaplan and Levein management fees).

Are you saying that all the funds from player sales and season ticket money will therefore not cover the reamining club wage bill?

.......and that we will have to use all of the parachute money to play the clubs wage bill?

Of course we will FFS.... Are you being serious here mate??

You think we're going to think we'll have 50m spare this season do you??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:33 - Aug 27 with 1404 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins and Pearlman on 12:21 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

Another reason of course could be that when companies are sold it’s not uncommon to see senior management stay on for a period of a few years after the sale. With contracts stating they do so part of the sale process.

They can’t ‘bank parachute money’ btw - stop being ridiculous.

PS you could also see scenarios where this could be unfairly prejudicial to the minority shareholders.

For example a scenario where Jenkins as chairman excludes the minority shareholders out of all sale discusions and also doesn’t inform them of peoples change to articles. Sale goes through and you find he has been awarded a long term contract as part of the sale.

Shame that we then have to play Fer as a back up striker for McBurnie - to honour a long term contract such as this - if it exists.
Jenkins and Pearlman on 09:37 - Aug 27 with 1401 viewsTWGL

Jenkins and Pearlman on 08:00 - Aug 27 by Loyal

Your not new.
Who were you last week?

What do you mean I’m not new. The other day you thought I was a Bristol City fan.

Ive been a long time lurker, but decided to open an account.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024