Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Strongest XI 18:18 - Sep 19 with 6866 viewsjasper_T

We've used 25 players in the league in only 8 games this season, which is a remarkable number (in the Premier League we usually went through 21/22 every half season). Usually when that happens you'd assume the manager is a bit clueless and doesn't know who his good players are, but maybe the excessive injury issues we've had tell a different story.

We've had a good look at lots of them now, so if everyone was fit who actually makes it into our best 11 (or matchday 18)? How badly would we destroy the league if the team got a run of games?
Our Strongest XI on 17:42 - Sep 22 with 873 viewslondonlisa2001

Our Strongest XI on 22:59 - Sep 21 by Elmo

The irony.

Not sure what's going on here but despite numerous objective questions on Financial matters you seem to take it personally if you are unable to answer basic stuff.

Nobody is interested in your personal agenda/opinion. An objective response from the Finance Affiliate is all that matters right now.

If not, what's the alternative ? Open dialogue with the Club board from us fans on the street to shed some transparency ?

And despite numerous replies telling you that we haven’t received the information that’s been requested, you continue to think it’s somehow my fault that I can’t answer questions.
Our Strongest XI on 18:36 - Sep 22 with 824 views_

Our Strongest XI on 17:42 - Sep 22 by londonlisa2001

And despite numerous replies telling you that we haven’t received the information that’s been requested, you continue to think it’s somehow my fault that I can’t answer questions.

It's not just you, the Trust has always lacked the ability to achieve results.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Our Strongest XI on 19:08 - Sep 22 with 806 viewsjasper_T

McKay do anything again today? Will Celina come in for him or Byers/Carroll?

Big Joe a monster in the air. Got to imagine he's the natural first choice alongside vdH in this league. CCV lacks height and pace by comparison.
Our Strongest XI on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 777 viewsElmo

Our Strongest XI on 17:42 - Sep 22 by londonlisa2001

Seems to be some misunderstanding - the key question re Financials and Trust involvement in running the business (and managing our 21% stake) is in jackanuk's thread :

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/229435/page:5

I have no idea what information you have requested.

(Apologies for tangential on this Strongest XI thread)
Our Strongest XI on 20:45 - Sep 22 with 766 viewslondonlisa2001

Our Strongest XI on 20:04 - Sep 22 by Elmo

Seems to be some misunderstanding - the key question re Financials and Trust involvement in running the business (and managing our 21% stake) is in jackanuk's thread :

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/229435/page:5

I have no idea what information you have requested.

(Apologies for tangential on this Strongest XI thread)

Nope.

No misunderstanding. That very thread you’ve just linked talks about the lack of up to date information.

As I said previously, i have seen no financial info since that dated end of June.

The Trust have already made it quite clear that questions about our financial position since that time have been asked and no answers have been received.

So quite how you think I’m expected to ‘run the business’ I’m not sure. As I said last time.
Our Strongest XI on 10:15 - Sep 23 with 690 views34dfgdf54

Not sure what thread to put this on. Apparently need to pay six figure sum to PSV if he plays another two games. Nixon reporting, pretty obvious anyway.
Our Strongest XI on 10:36 - Sep 23 with 679 viewsandrew

Our Strongest XI on 10:15 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

Not sure what thread to put this on. Apparently need to pay six figure sum to PSV if he plays another two games. Nixon reporting, pretty obvious anyway.

I’ve heard 2m

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Our Strongest XI on 11:49 - Sep 23 with 656 viewsicecoldjack

Our Strongest XI on 20:06 - Sep 20 by _

For one, you're the only Trust Finance Affiliate

And for two, you're not the only one.

To me it seems you've allowed things to get too personal between you and the owners and I can't fathom out why it is.

And onto the comment from Jasper, I could very well have answered with the same name and I also wouldn't have been in receipt of any information passed by the club.

Can't fathom out why ? Maybe some know a little bit more than you bit legally they can't state it ?

Anyway, it's quite clear the yanks are fleecing the club and anyone who thinks different is quite delusional .

Have any of them taken a pay cut yet ?

The team is doing fantastically well despite the yanks not because of them, I have it on good word that potter was considering walking out over the transfer window, promises not kept over the playing squad, let's just hope that the Swans get some players back fit and carry on the fantastic form, potter deserves all the help he needs, he's getting very little.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Strongest XI on 12:49 - Sep 23 with 614 views_

Our Strongest XI on 11:49 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

Can't fathom out why ? Maybe some know a little bit more than you bit legally they can't state it ?

Anyway, it's quite clear the yanks are fleecing the club and anyone who thinks different is quite delusional .

Have any of them taken a pay cut yet ?

The team is doing fantastically well despite the yanks not because of them, I have it on good word that potter was considering walking out over the transfer window, promises not kept over the playing squad, let's just hope that the Swans get some players back fit and carry on the fantastic form, potter deserves all the help he needs, he's getting very little.

Lisa, seeing as you're involved in this thread.

Are the Americans fleecing us?

Also, your point about Potter. Don't make me laugh.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Our Strongest XI on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 609 viewsMoscowJack

Our Strongest XI on 12:49 - Sep 23 by _

Lisa, seeing as you're involved in this thread.

Are the Americans fleecing us?

Also, your point about Potter. Don't make me laugh.

Obviously nobody needs to answer for Lisa (and I'm definitely not attempting to do that) but isn't is a case of....nobody knows because we (Trust) can't see the books, without signing an NDA?

Surely if we aren't given access to recent accounts, we don't know if we're being fleeced?

Or have I misunderstood something?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Our Strongest XI on 13:05 - Sep 23 with 598 views_

Our Strongest XI on 12:56 - Sep 23 by MoscowJack

Obviously nobody needs to answer for Lisa (and I'm definitely not attempting to do that) but isn't is a case of....nobody knows because we (Trust) can't see the books, without signing an NDA?

Surely if we aren't given access to recent accounts, we don't know if we're being fleeced?

Or have I misunderstood something?

Can I ask why it stopped at the end of June?

Also, can she answer up until the end of June? They were clearly receiving the accounts up until then?

Also Nick, how have they fleeced us in two months? Have they robbed our piggy bank or something?

Our Strongest XI on 13:16 - Sep 23 with 588 views34dfgdf54

Our Strongest XI on 10:36 - Sep 23 by andrew

I’ve heard 2m

To be honest I can understand why we don’t want to pay that. Especially seeing as he’s out of contract at end of season so will be off anyway.

He must have had offers in the summer, my guess he wants a big signing on fee for someone in the summer. Greedy tw*t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024