Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV researcher job. 19:19 - Oct 19 with 16349 viewsJango

Cracking job opportunity for someone as long as you’re not white.

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background
ITV researcher job. on 14:43 - Oct 22 with 1630 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 14:27 - Oct 22 by Loyal

John Barnes anyone ?

Did his dad work for Lucozade?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 21:11 - Oct 22 with 1528 viewsJack_Meoff

ITV researcher job. on 08:43 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

I may have to apologise to you, J-MO. I had a think about what you said and came to the conclusion you were right and I was wrong...or at least I misunderstood the point you were making. It's absolutely about dividing us. How could it not be...they even call it diversity.
When you take a group of kids, stick them in university, draw dividing lines around groups in society and then tell the kids one sided stories of historical sins before sending the angry little gremlins out as activists to scream at people with the wrong skin colour or genitals you're gonna end up with chaos. Chaos online and chaos on the streets. Chaos that will be used as justification for more and more laws to 'keep us safe'.

My opinion though is not to avoid arguing. I believe you have to debunk the shit they believe. You have to shine a light on the universities teaching this shit. You have to try and win people over to your side of the debate. Now, this made me look at my own actions and ask if me calling people f*cking idiots is doing that? or is it pushing people away and causing division? and I'm afraid the answer is obvious. There's no point winning a battle if the actions you take cause you to lose the war.
So I am gonna try extra hard not to call people f*cking idiots and maybe those people can help me by not acting like f*cking idiots. Only joking

So I apologise to you and thank you for making me take a step back and have a look at myself.
I think I just raised my vibration

All good Mo. My post was more a musing on the left right dialectic than a criticism of your post. Probably shouldn't have quoted you in fairness, it was just what was brought to mind.

I wouldn't disagree about the manufacturing of 'leftism' you mention either, nor certainly not advocate avoiding 'arguing', discussing or shining any light. I think what I was trying to get at was bearing in mind who are the puppets and who are the puppeteers, as forgetting this distinction may be the basis of the division. Those that have had the cake have had it for a while. They're not going to give it up easily, and you could probably add at the very least one zero to the amount of of lifetimes you mentioned earlier. At the very least.

I'm going to stop with the cake metaphor now. It crumbles under any close scrutiny anyway...*gets coat*

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

ITV researcher job. on 07:13 - Oct 23 with 1491 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 21:11 - Oct 22 by Jack_Meoff

All good Mo. My post was more a musing on the left right dialectic than a criticism of your post. Probably shouldn't have quoted you in fairness, it was just what was brought to mind.

I wouldn't disagree about the manufacturing of 'leftism' you mention either, nor certainly not advocate avoiding 'arguing', discussing or shining any light. I think what I was trying to get at was bearing in mind who are the puppets and who are the puppeteers, as forgetting this distinction may be the basis of the division. Those that have had the cake have had it for a while. They're not going to give it up easily, and you could probably add at the very least one zero to the amount of of lifetimes you mentioned earlier. At the very least.

I'm going to stop with the cake metaphor now. It crumbles under any close scrutiny anyway...*gets coat*

The old political saying 'never let a good crisis go to waste' comes to mind.

Whether a crisis is man made or organic we know that 'they' find them helpful to getting what they want.

Grrrr. God damn 'they'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 07:54 - Oct 26 with 1409 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 21:38 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

Not if there was under-representation of white people in the organisation advertising when compared to the population, no. But that’s hardly likely to ever be an issue really.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 21:39]

Wait a minute...sorry to drag this back up but something went by without me noticing.

This representation malarkey...you want it to reflect the country population?

The country is about 87% white?...black people make up 3%?

You don't want any businesses to be allowed to employ more that 3% black people!

OMG, you're not racist against white people...you're racist against black people. Sneaky f*ckers. That's some high level switcheroo.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024