Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farewell glory days.. 23:08 - Oct 23 with 3097 viewsomarjack

I guess we should all be happy for the win, Especially after being a goal behind at half time.

But I can't help but reminiscing of the days when we've fought like warriors to pick up points against the big clubs in the biggest league in the world. The emotional rush, the prestige, the pride I took when the name of our city's club was "The Boogeyman" for the elite clubs.

Beating Valencia at the Mestalla.

F*cking up Arsenal..how many times exactly?

Siggy giving up hope despite being in the sh!t at Christmas.

Michu..That man was a revelation.

Look at our state now. Drifting towards irrelevance. Being happy with scoring against pitiful competition.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Farewell glory days.. on 10:50 - Oct 24 with 534 viewsLoyal

Farewell glory days.. on 10:46 - Oct 24 by Private_Partz

Well I can't speak for the OP but I don't see a 'want it now' culture in his post. It is just a sad reflection on our decline which I happen to share.
Had there not been the skullduggery going on,and had we tried to carry on with the Swansea Way unsucesfully, then there would have been little complaint from me.
Tiny steps indeed but don't forget the charlatans who put us in this mess are still in post. A kick in the boll@cks could easily follow a tiny step.

And it will, I've stood on away terraces with 12 swans fans and in an end with 40 odd thousand. I realise the frustration. However, the OP agreed with me ...

We must take every positive from these young kids on the pitch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Farewell glory days.. on 14:45 - Oct 24 with 475 viewsPrivate_Partz

Farewell glory days.. on 10:50 - Oct 24 by Loyal

And it will, I've stood on away terraces with 12 swans fans and in an end with 40 odd thousand. I realise the frustration. However, the OP agreed with me ...

We must take every positive from these young kids on the pitch.

.....and on the last bit then I agree with you. Celina and Dan James absolutely destroyed Blackburn last night. If we can get Bony and Jeff up to speed and Jenkins completes what he missed in the last window then we could be in for a swift return. Provided Harry can keep spirits up until this happens. It's a young team and heads can easily drop. I think we would have been in trouble had we lost last night.
The trouble is Jenkins is just as likely to look at the successful players in the team and sell them on to show the Yanks he can bring in the lovely lolly and justify his hideous salary.
To repeat myself, the treacherous are still in post. We can't sit back and pretend it is all gong to be milk and honey from here on in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Farewell glory days.. on 14:48 - Oct 24 with 474 viewsItchySphincter

Farewell glory days.. on 10:35 - Oct 24 by splJack

Attention seeking troll

Wrong thread.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Farewell glory days.. on 16:18 - Oct 24 with 439 viewssplJack

Farewell glory days.. on 14:48 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

Wrong thread.

No its not.
Farewell glory days.. on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 388 viewsDJack

Farewell glory days.. on 16:18 - Oct 24 by splJack

No its not.

Oh yes it is!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024