Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO RedRoom 13:53 - Dec 14 with 1538 viewsspell_chekker

Welcome to the board.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

FAO RedRoom on 13:56 - Dec 14 with 1328 viewsjanegallagher

Yes welcome, although you’ve probably been here longer than us.

Where’s kophero, seems to have disappeared ?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO RedRoom on 14:30 - Dec 14 with 1317 viewsLala

FAO RedRoom on 13:56 - Dec 14 by janegallagher

Yes welcome, although you’ve probably been here longer than us.

Where’s kophero, seems to have disappeared ?

Welcome, again

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

FAO RedRoom on 16:58 - Dec 14 with 1306 viewsspell_chekker

FAO RedRoom on 14:30 - Dec 14 by Lala

Welcome, again

Yes, where's kophero? He was cool.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

FAO RedRoom on 19:27 - Dec 14 with 1295 viewsjanegallagher

FAO RedRoom on 16:58 - Dec 14 by spell_chekker

Yes, where's kophero? He was cool.

Haven’t we been lucky so far. What a great set of posters

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO RedRoom on 20:32 - Dec 14 with 1291 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hi folks and thanks.

Just so everyone knows where I stand it's only fair to let you all know, I'm NAPM, pro BST and want OO out.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

FAO RedRoom on 20:45 - Dec 14 with 1283 viewsspell_chekker

FAO RedRoom on 20:32 - Dec 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Hi folks and thanks.

Just so everyone knows where I stand it's only fair to let you all know, I'm NAPM, pro BST and want OO out.

Thanks for the ammo RedRoom.

We'll slag you to kindom come on this site.

FAO RedRoom on 20:58 - Dec 14 with 1276 viewsROTTWEILERS

FAO RedRoom on 20:32 - Dec 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Hi folks and thanks.

Ixnay on the illysay ivisionsday

Por favor

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

FAO RedRoom on 21:13 - Dec 14 with 1267 viewsstu

FAO RedRoom on 20:58 - Dec 14 by ROTTWEILERS

Por favor

What’s that Rott

Tangerine is the new black

Login to get fewer ads

FAO RedRoom on 21:22 - Dec 14 with 1260 viewsPoolseasider

FAO RedRoom on 21:13 - Dec 14 by stu

What’s that Rott

To attract posters there needs to be debate also talk about football and when most don't go that's quite hard.
FAO RedRoom on 21:23 - Dec 14 with 1259 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

FAO RedRoom on 20:58 - Dec 14 by ROTTWEILERS

Por favor

Is that Pig Latin ROTTS?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

FAO RedRoom on 21:39 - Dec 14 with 1248 viewsjanegallagher

FAO RedRoom on 21:23 - Dec 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Is that Pig Latin ROTTS?

Was that similar to aggy paggy? Not sure of the spelling or how it worked but knew someone who could speak aggy paggy.

Maybe I just dreamt that 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO RedRoom on 21:48 - Dec 14 with 1243 viewsROTTWEILERS

FAO RedRoom on 21:23 - Dec 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Is that Pig Latin ROTTS?

RedRoom

I really can't be doing with Pool fans being divided up into subgroups. Double-bored of it in fact, so apologies if my first post appeared short

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

FAO RedRoom on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 1242 viewsjanegallagher

FAO RedRoom on 21:22 - Dec 14 by Poolseasider

To attract posters there needs to be debate also talk about football and when most don't go that's quite hard.

We’re doing ok pool - it’s rather nice when no one is twisting every word you write. It’s got respectful people posting and hopefully will attract a few more.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO RedRoom on 22:15 - Dec 14 with 1235 viewsPoolseasider

FAO RedRoom on 21:49 - Dec 14 by janegallagher

We’re doing ok pool - it’s rather nice when no one is twisting every word you write. It’s got respectful people posting and hopefully will attract a few more.

No issue Jane,But unless this site get's used more like BHS who I also have a username it will be back to the tired old site.
Very hard to attract numbers while there is a boycott on but will pop in from time to time.
FAO RedRoom on 22:17 - Dec 14 with 1232 viewsjanegallagher

FAO RedRoom on 22:15 - Dec 14 by Poolseasider

No issue Jane,But unless this site get's used more like BHS who I also have a username it will be back to the tired old site.
Very hard to attract numbers while there is a boycott on but will pop in from time to time.

Shouldn’t make any difference. Just a light hearted board

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO RedRoom on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 1228 viewsPoolseasider

FAO RedRoom on 22:17 - Dec 14 by janegallagher

Shouldn’t make any difference. Just a light hearted board

With not many posters I bet everyone on here has more Facebook/Twitter etc followers.
I'm not having a go I just don't see how a site can survive without people however nice it is.
FAO RedRoom on 22:50 - Dec 14 with 1222 viewsokeh_for_some

FAO RedRoom on 22:24 - Dec 14 by Poolseasider

With not many posters I bet everyone on here has more Facebook/Twitter etc followers.
I'm not having a go I just don't see how a site can survive without people however nice it is.

IMO it will survive because debate is encouraged and abuse won’t be tolerated. We live in a country where free speech is an essential right, yet on other forums; if you’re not one of the boys club your views are dismissed and abuse is rife. It may take awhile to gather steam, but just like garlic bread, this board is the future!
FAO RedRoom on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 1220 viewsstu

FAO RedRoom on 22:50 - Dec 14 by okeh_for_some

IMO it will survive because debate is encouraged and abuse won’t be tolerated. We live in a country where free speech is an essential right, yet on other forums; if you’re not one of the boys club your views are dismissed and abuse is rife. It may take awhile to gather steam, but just like garlic bread, this board is the future!

Okeh 👍

Hagey pagey but I don’t understand it

FAO RedRoom on 23:00 - Dec 14 with 1215 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

FAO RedRoom on 21:48 - Dec 14 by ROTTWEILERS

RedRoom

I really can't be doing with Pool fans being divided up into subgroups. Double-bored of it in fact, so apologies if my first post appeared short

ROTTS

No problem. Use to go out with a girl who'd message me in Pig Latin when she was drunk, only way I'd guessed that. Still not a clue what you said tho.

Poolseasider

Agree with what you say (even tho I'm not on Mugbook or Litter anymore). With they way everything is at the moment it's hard to have a connection with the Team, or even discuss players, as the only time I've seen them in the past few years is either on TV or via the internet.

As for this website, it'll either work or not, but if you don't try you'll never know.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 23:01]

FAO RedRoom on 23:14 - Dec 14 with 1205 viewsstu

FAO RedRoom on 23:00 - Dec 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

ROTTS

No problem. Use to go out with a girl who'd message me in Pig Latin when she was drunk, only way I'd guessed that. Still not a clue what you said tho.

Poolseasider

Agree with what you say (even tho I'm not on Mugbook or Litter anymore). With they way everything is at the moment it's hard to have a connection with the Team, or even discuss players, as the only time I've seen them in the past few years is either on TV or via the internet.

As for this website, it'll either work or not, but if you don't try you'll never know.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 23:01]

People on here are discussing players, see Paudie O’Connor below.

People are discussing football, Oxford review.

I’ll never lose my connection to BFC

FAO RedRoom on 10:03 - Dec 15 with 1185 viewsspell_chekker

FAO RedRoom on 23:14 - Dec 14 by stu

People on here are discussing players, see Paudie O’Connor below.

People are discussing football, Oxford review.

I’ll never lose my connection to BFC

Poolseasider makes a fair point.

Football debate is more difficult in the current climate, in turn makin it more difficult to attract posters.

I'm going to give this board a real go and see where it takes us. There are some great posters so far.

And welcome Poolseasider.

FAO RedRoom on 10:18 - Dec 15 with 1180 viewsstu

FAO RedRoom on 10:03 - Dec 15 by spell_chekker

Poolseasider makes a fair point.

Football debate is more difficult in the current climate, in turn makin it more difficult to attract posters.

I'm going to give this board a real go and see where it takes us. There are some great posters so far.

And welcome Poolseasider.

I disagree, plenty of people want to talk football. All are welcome on here, whether STH, NAPM or NAGM. Tony Suprano would be grateful for any match reports from you. We’re a broad church and mature adults 👍
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 10:36]

FAO RedRoom on 12:41 - Dec 15 with 1160 viewsLala

FAO RedRoom on 10:18 - Dec 15 by stu

I disagree, plenty of people want to talk football. All are welcome on here, whether STH, NAPM or NAGM. Tony Suprano would be grateful for any match reports from you. We’re a broad church and mature adults 👍
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 10:36]

Hi Pool

I take your point. I think this site could build but slowly. If the posters we have, myself included, make a commitment to stick with it then one or two new faces a week will do over 6 to 12 months.

I can't go back to the other site as despite the many wonderfully kind posters, the thin layer of abusive idiots makes it a place I don't find healthy to spend time.

Stick with us 👍

And Redroom I am the same as you 👍 But tolerant should be added to that. Welcome

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

FAO RedRoom on 13:51 - Dec 15 with 1153 viewsspell_chekker

FAO RedRoom on 12:41 - Dec 15 by Lala

Hi Pool

I take your point. I think this site could build but slowly. If the posters we have, myself included, make a commitment to stick with it then one or two new faces a week will do over 6 to 12 months.

I can't go back to the other site as despite the many wonderfully kind posters, the thin layer of abusive idiots makes it a place I don't find healthy to spend time.

Stick with us 👍

And Redroom I am the same as you 👍 But tolerant should be added to that. Welcome

Good post Lala taking a long term view.

With the current posters, although few in number, I'd have no prob staying the course. We're bound to pick up some others along the way.

I don't do stuff like Facebook or Twitter either. Maybe some of you could occasionally put a link on there.

FAO RedRoom on 14:51 - Dec 15 with 1140 viewsokeh_for_some

FAO RedRoom on 13:51 - Dec 15 by spell_chekker

Good post Lala taking a long term view.

With the current posters, although few in number, I'd have no prob staying the course. We're bound to pick up some others along the way.

I don't do stuff like Facebook or Twitter either. Maybe some of you could occasionally put a link on there.

Steady on guys, we’ll be having an Xmas night out and golf day before too long!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024